The Alien Defeated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Please come to your senses Americans, you will be first to manifest these jaws. Only American culture can understand this and translate it to the world without setting off the plans. The end scheme of the alien male is he would use one soul to establish his control and through time and space is when he would wanted to activate all souls but one which would become his seat, just as he has created seats on other planets through many times, out of living beings which he keeps suppressed with a simple dualistic game.

I'm still wondering why specifically American culture, which is slightly different than Canadian, Austrailian, and European cultures.

???????
edit on 7-11-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

So to the main American female single spirit gate keeper, yours truly

Oh and a word from Dragonfly:"I am not American you stupid bastards I'm Dutch and I have a physical body!"

A facinating tale Dragonfly. Everything you state is a surreal.

Calling us "Stupd Bastards" isn't very Civil in fact it's ignorrant.

Your a dutch american citizen with a severe case of multiple personality disorder?

What does being single have to do with being a gate keeper?

On a serious note. What praytell are you putting in your coffee?

I'm with skalla on this, you need to seriously cut down, if you can't they have some very nice facilities that can help.

Best regards,

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Meanwhile, mean bad spirit aliens have gotten their evac orders. The nasty american high school kids finally got the message but unfortunately are still not wanting to let go so I'm sure it's a good idea to start planning how to deal with crazy people. Once this generation is too old then the crazyness can't be cured from the inside so the rest of the world will have to think of the USA as the sanatorium (after they claimed European ideas for psychiatry and made trillions out of it) for the world and the universe.

This is especially good news for the Africans (in Africa, not Americans) because now they don't have to kill their own anymore once they are exposed to too much American gay culture through media but they can send them with a diamond to the USA and they'll take care of everything.

Over to the most gay alien in the universe of all times who is in a Mir kind of ghostspacestion. Some say he was captured against his will when he was lured by the Americans into a trap so they could hack his mind and reverse engineer his civilizations' technology. Others say he came from a planet where they wanted to use Earth as their own Gay end point as part of their defenses to other civilizations who chose that and don't have a cure yet. Their plans backfired however because of our current stage of evolution where we should have been unified for their plans to work. We can imagine the future and all possibilities, however people from Earth keep getting a nasty first contact, either something gay in there from within or from without, it is impossible for anyone on the outside to know for sure.

And each time someone wants to find out they return either dead (dead energy because of the gay curse) or they have enough energy to slow down the infection but die anyway. Some have the most elaborate of excuses when they return and there are indeed planets with humans who worship Earth based spirits, it might be your neighbour. Or you, if you don't understand how you are being used.

From the big to the small, on the planet we all do the same and blame eachother and have to express all kinds of negative emotions because of the gay based system, which was there for millions of years and looking at our own past on Earth there are Egyptian tombs where they worship gays so it was wrong back then. Going back further with the time travelling machine it's evident males have been dreaming of outer space however they always meet the protectors first of the entire culture. Unless like yours truly you don't know what's going on and people decide to play you, then after awhile the joke is on them.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

snowspirit

Please come to your senses Americans, you will be first to manifest these jaws. Only American culture can understand this and translate it to the world without setting off the plans. The end scheme of the alien male is he would use one soul to establish his control and through time and space is when he would wanted to activate all souls but one which would become his seat, just as he has created seats on other planets through many times, out of living beings which he keeps suppressed with a simple dualistic game.

I'm still wondering why specifically American culture, which is slightly different than Canadian, Austrailian, and European cultures.

???????

It is because of your ancestors. Americans left Europa and wanted to be on themselves, that's good but heaven originated in Europe, because of Jesus' Christs soul. Now Americans have proven by using Dragonfly against his will they can make a mess and still make people believe they know about the soul.

So that is why Americans must negotiate with native Americans and humbly ask them if they can go to their eternal plains and what price they must pay. Which Christians and Celtics know it is the soul or spirit or essence of a being. So the American collective of souls are going to detach, mainly because of gays but also because of the nukes and because Americans would like to dominate Europeans to get to heaven in the astral and do all kinds of evil things.

Canadians would be next, but Americans need to get it first and then the Canadians might have a chance to strike deals with the Inuit people for temporary refuge, spiritually or mentally speaking ofcourse.

Besides Canadians have a different background, they are less violent as a culture. They have nice police officers on horses, which is because native spirits are less afraid of natural cars. And they also don't have those Americans who call themselves Afro Americans where they harass their ancestors. From their point of view, their children were taken by Europeans so they could get education. In these times, they were supposed to be back home already with knowledge how to build better homes with better security and durability. Funny thing is even ET with their supercomputers say all those who use the slavery argument could organize people, buy plots of land in Africa and build a community together. Those who are poor can go with the rich who happen to have the same skin color. And I could say more but then the story would turn into sacrificing a young black skinned female which I would appreciate but I know a teaser when I see one.

So for now, "It" remains in the home of Dragonfly. I would also like to give my regards and best wishes to the Russians and hope they will deal with the problem by adding more anti gay propaganda laws. The Chinese should study their own ancestors heavens as they are one of the most beautiful and best preserved. But drop the one child policy unless you want a surprise gay infection, like a future Gay Dynasty when all the males find out they've been played by their own to keep out homosexuality or blame one guy, which ends up being the psycho alien held against his will by the Americans or aliens on the other side using him as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

sulaw

So to the main American female single spirit gate keeper, yours truly

Oh and a word from Dragonfly:"I am not American you stupid bastards I'm Dutch and I have a physical body!"

A facinating tale Dragonfly. Everything you state is a surreal.

Calling us "Stupd Bastards" isn't very Civil in fact it's ignorrant.

I didn't so you have a problem.

Your a dutch american citizen with a severe case of multiple personality disorder?

That's some spirit lying to you to make it more believable don't you see that?

What does being single have to do with being a gate keeper?

Never ask romantic questions to a gate keeper or anything which has to do with life. You need to ask the living, not the dead.

On a serious note. What praytell are you putting in your coffee?

I know you want to use an old joke from the office on me so a Dutch guy would feel bad because he happened to be my collegue and then he would tell spirits I'm gay and then see what happens.

Planet Earth is the facility for all mentally insane, you are all born into it, it has been like that before the big bang, when the universe was natural and there was order and aliens didn't point to meteorites crashing into eachother to and promise to get there one time. Back in the days, they would not create life by blowing stuff up. So don't believe modern science but ask about the egg and apple and point to any older soul. And if you can't understand them, don't ask Gene for a translator or any other excuse, learn dead languages if you need to speak to them or stay the hell out.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Maybe some mormons could come here and tell about truth. Oh wait, they can't because they don't use technology. Or maybe someone from town could go to a Mormon acquintance and write their messages for them. Although they can never verify what has been written on the internet too bad. Any other plans?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Who told you Mormons don't use technology??

Do you mean Quakers or something?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Them: Calling us "Stupd Bastards" isn't very Civil in fact it's ignorrant.

Your answer: I didn't so you have a problem.

Bold sections written by me for clarification.

But in this post by you ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) You said

edit on 11/7/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Some people believe flight began with the Wright Brothers but in reality it's from the souls of the Montgolfiers, a different family. They are from France originally and I'm sure down to the matter of fact they just wanted to get away from the women and were hoping to find a tribe of unblemished women which is why they thought of making a balloon, something extremely dangerous at the time, when they wouldn't even dare stepping on a skateboard because what if you would fall, who would take the blame for that and would it turn into another plague.

The first soul however who wanted to fly wanted to impress his future wife, someone long ago and he made wings out of wood and leaves and fantasized he would fly and then he would see her and they would mate I mean invent marriage. Many men imitated him, some say they got higher then him and there's even a club (not to be confused with the spaceship club which isn't for Earthlings).

Anyway what we should do now that we need to come up with new plans to comfort the women otherwise they'll go nuts because they can see what will happen to their children and them if we don't cooperate and make something together. We should all say farewell to the American families of the astronauts and not to what they would want us to do. They are the elites, everyone must do as they say, when they have sex it's like the universe has sex. In the past everyone would shut up about it but it's clear now that their plans are not going to work out and other countries have plans which are just longer lasting. So unless the USA wants their economy to crumble and Canada along with it they should really cooperate with the rest of the world or their souls will look so horrible almost nobody is going to believe them.

Remember the 80's? When the Americans had their pool of life essence and they could fantasize about anything and communicate it to the world. But their pool is almost empty, from the 90's it was more about graphics and appearance than appearance and a good credible story. The years before the 2000's everybody expected the Messiah to surface and a load of hogwash was created along with it. But he never appeared as he should, in a spaceship to show the ancestors the plan was complete. Instead they got to see fat people with gross sense of grandeur and misplaced expectancy about how others should follow them and they are the leaders who decide how it is, going to be and always shall be. But it's all a fail and somebody has got to tell them in their way.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Dragonfly79
Maybe some mormons could come here and tell about truth. Oh wait, they can't because they don't use technology. Or maybe someone from town could go to a Mormon acquintance and write their messages for them. Although they can never verify what has been written on the internet too bad. Any other plans?

WOW!!! You can't even get your religions right... Have another cup of that "special" coffee.

Do your research, it's the AMISH that don't use technology.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I do not understand. Lead me to the waters and maybe I can drink. But I do not have light. I am cold. I am sore. I am not sure I can walk much farther.
edit on 7-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

jonnywhite
I do not understand. Lead me to the waters and maybe I can drink. But I do not have light. I am cold. I am sore. I am not sure I can walk much farther.
edit on 7-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

This is driving me to imbibe. On something. Anything. Maybe massive amounts.....
I too, need something to make sense of this.

Can we turn those waters into something stronger?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

snowspirit

Please come to your senses Americans, you will be first to manifest these jaws. Only American culture can understand this and translate it to the world without setting off the plans.

So....not Canadians, Australians, Europeans, UK inhabitants.....
Specifically "American" culture...

Hmmmm

We are the chosen ones, doh that is the jews, I mean we are special don't ya know.

So if you defeated him why do we have to do anything. Or are you just as bad as him. Hmmm

The Bot

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

We should all say farewell to the American families of the astronauts and not to what they would want us to do. They are the elites, everyone must do as they say, when they have sex it's like the universe has sex.

What?

Whaaaaat????

Seriously where do you come up with all this cra, erm, stuff?

someone long ago and he made wings out of wood and leaves and fantasized he would fly and then he would see her and they would mate I mean invent marriage. Many men imitated him, some say they got higher then him

So a guy who fantasized about flying long ago ( and apparently succeeded from what you say ) invented marriage?
edit on 11/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Yup time to invest in toothpaste then

On it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

skalla
Drugs and Threads are often greater than the sum of their parts.

I like a smoke as much as the next man, but reality is a valuable commodity.

I about spit my Dunkin Coffee on my work keyboard!!! LOL!!! Thank you for that!

I think we need the Urim and Thumin to translate the OP... Along with a magical hat... But only I can translate... Who wants to be my scribe!!! Any takers??? Bueller?

Welp.... Another day of waiting until our fantastic OP comes back to give us more details!!! Part of me is thouroughly waiting for another fantastical read, the other part is worried for our dear Dragonfly...

Best regards,

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Seriously, i'm coming back here at 4 am Sunday morning. Maybe i'll get it then?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The current sitatuation is that all countries are being evaluated for worth and age. It turns out the USA is actually about 5 centuries old so their persona for the collective consciousness to communicate with other collectives must be revised since most other collectives are much older. Even though it is already known by many which collective is the oldest, none will count until a number of souls have decided each age.

Once all collectives are ready, they would be like robots programmed with all truths of a collective, or all ancestors. The USA however is difficult since they pretend convincly they are much more then they truly are since they are only 5 years of age and should be trialed as a minor who left his parents 5 centuries ago so that is when that collective was born.

The Dutch collective is the most ready. It begins from the group of souls who first settled there and they have an active connection which means their memory is the most reliable and so their heaven is the most stable. However it is yours truly who is guiding them because of knowledge and understanding and he is constantly under attack by spirits demanding to answer his questions who judge him by his earthly conditions:
dropout, schizo, unemployed, gay and this is not something which can easily be changed.

So that is why spirits decided to create these collectives although they were not aware of the alien presence which they identified as the devil, or satan or evil. It is very important to let go of the idea of ever meeting aliens, no one should impersonate them in the astral or try to play jokes during crucial moments when assembling the mental construction around the globe and the afterlife. That is all for now, be safe.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Once all collectives are ready, they would be like robots programmed with all truths of a collective, or all ancestors. The USA however is difficult since they pretend convincly they are much more then they truly are since they are only 5 years of age and should be trialed as a minor who left his parents 5 centuries ago so that is when that collective was born.
The Dutch collective is the most ready. It begins from the group of souls who first settled there and they have an active connection which means their memory is the most reliable and so their heaven is the most stable.
However it is yours truly who is guiding them because of knowledge and understanding and he is constantly under attack by spirits demanding to answer his questions who judge him by his earthly conditions:
dropout, schizo, unemployed, gay and this is not something which can easily be changed.

Well dropout and unemployed can be changed and "schizo" can be treated.

Actually the USA (wasn't even called that then) "left it's parents" the 1770's, not 5 centuries ago.

Also are you saying the Dutch are the oldest "collective"?

It is very important to let go of the idea of ever meeting aliens, no one should impersonate them in the astral or try to play jokes during crucial moments when assembling the mental construction around the globe and the afterlife.

Just how many "collectives" have you experienced impersonating aliens and playing jokes in the "astral"??
edit on 11/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join