It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Mars, is Curiosity a Joker ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
As I said (write) previously, I wish to share my findings about the Curiosity mission on Mars. Not to be the first, but with a personal view. The Mars planet, the Curiosity mission, are very serious indeed (and I hope we will see why in the future) but there is no obligation to be sad about this topic. On this thread some humoristic discoveries...

First, the recent one I prefer, it's T42, readind is tablet, siting beside is aero-scooter.

I name it T42.

Secondly, it's a SweeT, on the ground.

I name it SweeT.
edit on 5 11 2013 by florentb because: (no reason given)

(These images are from Un martien rigolo lit le journal, I cannot upload it, but can eventually send it in an email)

A bath in the desert ?is not to funny, because it may be a proof of an ancient civilization (but who knows ?) It seems to be a piece (a part) of a... (roman bath ?)

On the post (in french), there is another "rock" image (I like very much this one too) wich look like a rock Arrow.

I think I have a fourth humoristic one, later to include in the thread...

Best regards.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Shoot Arken a text if you want some pretty good pics from mars. He probably has everyone with millions of copies he really keeps his eye on mars. Some of his are pretty thought provoking i must say. Still waiting for that fourth one lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
'___' ?

I see rock/stone could you please outline what u see

CX

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I can't speak for the rocks, but yeah......i'd say Curiosity was a joker.....

CX.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by florentb

So you pick random rocks and give them names, and curiosity is the joker?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

As I said, all this is not sad, not severe !
In this thread, i can be a joker, but i only give names to characters.
Think i am not the first to give names on Mars

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Here I used Google translate on the blog I think it would really help if you did the same when making threads.

HUMOUR. On Earth, in the northern hemisphere, autumn sets in, bringing rain, wind and cold. No chance for landowners, who live there in the majority. Meanwhile, on Mars, no rain, just a little water in the soil. A funny Martian sitting near what looks like a scooter Sea Lake, quietly reading a newspaper (or tablet).

Warning, this is humor. It may be an optical illusion. The statuette, if there is one, appears eroded, it would not be more normal. And nothing says either that it is not the true representation of a Martian or a fossilized Martian, who knows!

The "little gray" air cool and mouth, eyes, ears, legs, everything is there. "The device" has eroded side seems too little easier to determine the model!

And finally, another picture that is both fun and strange, a little character head. Eyes, crest on the forehead, ears, it even has an appendix behind the head!

These photos are excerpts from recent images taken by the rover Curiosity on Mars and released by JPL / NASA. And NASA grant magnet good names to places, here are my names for these characters, the Martian brainy "T42" and "SweeT" for the head crest.

Cheers for the serious ...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
yes people there are rocks on mars another 2 minutes of my life gone

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Very funny comment (well, this is an example : a "post" is a message from an author, a "comment" is a message from a reader, but ATS use the word "post" for "comment", proof is that things are not always what we may think).
You know, I use Google translate, linguee, one or two dictionnaries, and... my memory. I think you and me haven't the same "Google translate", because it do not give me a so clean text. It is easy for you to transform it in good English.

Thank you for translating my text (no to bad writer
)

Best Regards

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

This thread is more about rocks who looks like than really are.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Here is the link to translate. Just copy and paste your blog link in the box and it will translate the entire page. You can do that with any wepage. Since your grammar is perfect in French it will be perfect in English.
Translate

Cliquez ici pour revenir à cette même page web en français plutôt que l'anglais.Click here to return to this same webpage in French instead of english.
THIS PAGE IN FRENCH

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

In fact it's the same, yes and no, your's is in .com, mine in .fr
Part of the text about the "bath" :

New photos of Curiosity: Evidence of a civilization on Mars?

The images taken by the Mars rover Curiosity-laboratory are more exciting. Certainly there are a lot of stones and it lacks a bit of greenery, but what an adventure!

After more than three months of Mars exploration by Curiosity, hope is now entering the heart of the matter about whether there's life on Mars and past civilizations. The latest photos are stunning.

-------

And what about the images now ?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

CX

For the sake of accuracy, the rover that made that mark was "Spirit", not "Curiosity".

edit on 11/5/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hey, just wondering. Ain't there a French language conspiracy website out there for French speakers to use? Let me know, pls.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

CX

For the sake of accuracy, the rover that made that mark was "Spirit", not "Curiosity".

edit on 11/5/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

was howard wollowitz in control of it

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blister

I do not know !

Il y a le forum Ufofu mais ce n'est pas similaire à ATS.
edit on 6 11 2013 by florentb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join