It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 armed men inside Denver school

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by Slinki

Did anyone even read this story? It was two kids with bb guns. Do people even read the links provided?
edit on 5-11-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

I dunno about others but I did. I was up in the middle of the night. I then went and looked for other articles per my post. However at that time it was first reported as "two armed men" and then an hour later as "believe to be armed men". So the story had to be edited.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The focus is deliberate the story is played with and the impact is Lessing as it becomes more and more an everyday event, they can only over play this gambit so many times.

The only way for them is down and that means to up the anti , how ever that may be.

Its PROBLEM/ REACTION / SOLUTION . They want you to hand over the problem they create so they can give you the solution, and you know what that will be.

Unfortunately too many people can't even seen that sort of mind control.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So what happened? Just mass hysteria and the guns turn out to be burglary tools?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
NVM

In his second, before-sunrise press conference, Denver Police Chief Robert White said police found the weapons and backpack carried into the school. The weapons were most likely BB guns, and the backpack only contained a computer. KIPP Montbello College Prep and Collegiate Prep Academy is located in the 5200 block of Kittredge Street.

White said it appears the suspects intended to burglarize the school.

Makes no sense whatsoever. Who brings a BB gun and a computer to a burglary? If you were going to burglarize a place, wouldn't you want empty bags? And what purpose does a BB gun serve other than adding unneeded weight to carry? Doesn't add up.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

TKDRL
So what happened? Just mass hysteria and the guns turn out to be burglary tools?

2 kids with bb guns, a non-event.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I am betting the BB guns is a total lie, just so they don't look like total morons. Was probably long prybars, which actually makes sense to have when you are breaking in to a place lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join