It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from the Pleiadian star cluster ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

uncommitted

memedoug
There's been many extermination events on earth. Without these we would be much more advanced then we are now

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-11-2013 by memedoug because: (no reason given)

Isn't that debatable? Without those events we may not actually have reached the stage we are at now.

Actually, I can think of an event; only 65 million years ago, that was VERY important to what became Humans. With out it; y'all may not have been.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Our physics, anthill.

Anyway, alot of good answers given, especially: multiverse, terraforming, and making use of moons, asteroids and planets, inside and out, advanced cities in space, alot of phasing, ie masking of things.

But another point, our clock and time is based on our sun. The stars we see are much older in real time, no time, than what we see of them.

You should read Lou Baldin's writings on Uranus as an example in this solar system, he keeps putting installments of the story for free on his site:

www.ufolou.com...

When he describes the cities, have to add, transportation often takes place with tubes, and they don't affect you, rapid travel but you stay in the same state. Now I've been shown tubes in other systems, but now since thats what happens when you unmask NASA's moon shoots, and I have memories of walking in the tubes, so they weren't fast like advanced systems used, but more what you could drive a truck through. But tubes are used where planets and atmospheres aren't suitable for every inhabitant.

Most of the eutopias don't exist in our density/gravity however. We're kind of bottom of the keg. Harm and slavery and murder very very much increase density.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This logic is akin to getting You 'astrological sign' out of the newspaper. Look at Mother Earth as an 'Etcha-Sketch' Not only has the board been cleaned over and over, but the Orb itself has tilted and shifted over the millions of years. Floods, meteor blasts, etc. etc.

If You have a few unscheduled minutes, find Your 'Ayurvedic Astrology' sign (it'll probably be that Your "actual sign" is the One prior in the Newspaper; You'll also need the time of birth)

As far as them having a "way station" doesn't that make sense? How many stops does the A-Train make on it's way Uptown? This is when One takes their thinking from the "local" to the "global" Spread those stops the A-Train makes and then spread that through the Universe. Did You read where there are more places for Life, more in the "Goldilocks Belt" than there are people currently on Mother Earth? Each of Us get's One of Our Own, see? You are "The Creator"...

Or You can boil it down to this... "Okay, so"?

namaste

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Our assumption that we know enough enough to guess the age of stars is baffling. We don't even know with certainty that we are correct about our star let alone stars that are tens to hundreds of light years away. I'd love to agree but I think it's small minded to assume in our very limited technological state we could fully understand the aging of the universe and stars we've never seen up close. I was reading about neptune's orbit just yesterday and how some scientists believe there may be another large planet on the outer part of the solar system but they haven't found any evidence aside from the strange orbit of Neptune. That's right here in our backyard! We haven't even set foot on another planet yet (at least publicly). We haven't sent probes to every planet in our solar system yet! There's so much left to learn just inside our own little bubble.

To pretend we're advanced enough to make assumptions about life in the universe and the aging of planets is just pretentious.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

There is no science supporting string theory either,
Yet that is the prevailing GUT.

Im disengaging from this discussion with you. I've had the same discussion with a world famous academic; non fringe physicist. I'm on petfectly rational and logical ground.

KPN

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

Well, I won't be giving you any "stock" to render, if that's the way you "boil things down".

I think I understand what you are trying to say, problem is you may be a bit off. Within the MilkyWay, if you have been reading JadeStar's posts, there are some 440,000,000 Earth like planets, that's 440 million, four hundred forty million. That is way more planets than y'all need to house any number of fantasy ETs.

Course, that doesn't take into account the age of these worlds, only their existence, but if we were to factor age into this; the number would still be larger than any of wants to think about.

I know also the "claim" of life on other dimension, and as I have pointed out; that ain't happenin' either.

Part of the problem here is that New Age types have misused the word "dimension", they are trying to give it a meaning that is significantly different than anything currently ascribed to the word (in Webster's). You see you are trying to make the new age definition of "dimension" fit into current science (prolly as an attempt to sound more legit...you don't understand; you don't have to do that). Unfortunately, it doesn't, and can't.

What you are most likely referring to are the several "planes" of existence of ancient Occult lore, the problem there is that there are only 4 planes total. (so a 5d, or 6d type won't work). Another possibility would be the 30 concentric "layers" to this material existence, as is detailed in the Enochian Magick schools, and in Crowley's "Vision and the Voice". I strongly suggest to all new age types that they read everything by Crowley, and his peers; you will learn a great amount and have a much better understanding of this Universe in both the physical and spiritual sense.

Here's a little something to get ya started.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

robbystarbuck
To pretend we're advanced enough to make assumptions about life in the universe and the aging of planets is just pretentious.

No, actually; Its Science

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

We believe what we're capable of understanding at this moment. It's not all wrong but look at how many things have been DEAD wrong that were considered fact in science/physics over the last few decades? We're still learning & growing. You can't seriously believe we know enough right now to make claims about life in the universe? There's organisms on EARTH that don't even match up with what we thought were the "conditions for life" up until recently.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Last time I checked, a more powerful bunch of fictional races from Protoss, to Prothean wiped them out for no reason.
Maybe they were jealous of their goldilocks hair since they have none.

Yes, using Earth as a basis of life is standard, and redundant, but standard nonetheless.

I never could understand the fascination with a Aryan superior race from a star cluster, that probably will never support life long enough to develop space travel.

Reptilians I can get, cause it the unlikely hood of them not being possible. Most reptiles have smaller, but more aggressive brain then other animals in the animal kingdom(yes, IM USING EARTH!!!!:devil
would ever develop ape like opposable thumbs, and bi-pedal movement. It the unlikely hood, that make this group attract people attention to the point, demonic hand have come out of the ground dragging people to hell. And the unlikely hood of being technologically enlightened to the point, where their the galactic or dimensional TERRORS of the universe.

I still don't understand why some folk buy it. It sounds like a whole bunch of Viking to Greco-Roman gods where mixed together, to make this illogical CRAP.

Sorry, but that my logic. I don't by this cult wash logic.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I want to give an example of a past life memory, have had 2. Now that my understanding of time has changed, to No Time, all concurrent, this brings up some possible learning tools in meditation for those who can awaken or utilize astral and lucid dream. But the second was probably not past, yet it was concerning earth and ceteceans here, dolphins and whales. I don't work with them and spend time envisioning a clean upgraded world via everyone being safe, without mass exodus due to any bad events, safety and upgrades for all. And more like a hermit in a cave with lots of family and responsibilities and a theme to reach the troubled teens and youths around who just like to hang out with my boys, and kids camp. I don't see any reason to embrace anything in this world that is a trap of any kind and even with many ambitions over the years have discovered we don't always get what we want, and sometimes things are arranged to wake us up more and bring more consciousness abilities forward. So hermits are doing the work they came to do too! But that wasn't the past. When I reached to the computer screen hearing the dolphin's and for some reason understanding him, just had this stirring inside and suddenly said, Yes, yes you will be free. We are here now, I am here now!

Well memories came of an ocean world and plans, discussions on ceteceans and earth and whatever was needed. But that wasn't past steps, it was something else. We don't always interact from the same film clips of our journey, instead of a film with past to future, its all at once, and can be arranged any way our souls wish.

But time isn't linear, we don't just come from a "past" life. Our science isn't all wrong, because there are different works shared by various physcists throughout the decades, that are available to research, from Bohm's Holographic Universe, to Keely, Walter Russel, Tesla, and Thunderbolts Project, there are many alternative theories to the theories put out in mainstream and some of these work on the micro/macro level a little better than mainstream, and correctly identify what will be found and ergo it is, such as when NASA studied comets up close and all their mysterious findings correlated to all the predictions from the EU camp.

The cosmos around us is not only, not what we think but we're not even seeing all thats there, and out there, you're kind of in No Time.

When we look at a star system, what are we looking at.

One thing with Alcyone is its a very large star, that many other stars orbit.

And stars reflect consciousness....The level of consciousness in the system.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

So in order to explain the flaw in the belief of aliens from Pleidian system you and others have an excuse for this...

So life has shown that it needs certain perimeters to exist and evolve, yet you and others disregard this in order to keep your belief system.

Why would life suddenly need less time in order for these to happen?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Misterlondon
The level of ignorance on this site is sometimes astounding... why does everything in the universe Have to be based on earths model? Is it not possible something, somewhere is different or beyond our current undrrstanding Of life and the universe?

It's a balance. Science got us to the moon, not religion, not mysticism.

It's good to examine multiple mental modalities
Though. That's why I cherish both science and creative thinking and my senses.

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I'm a practicing shaman. Science is one tool
. But thinking is to be encouraged. Even mysticism should be chock full of rational thought or it is worthless.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

So.. here's my issue..

If it took 600 million years for single cells to form on Earth,

how in heck are super advanced aliens evolving in under

100 million years in the Pleiades star cluster?

Subjectively speaking what if they are more Astral in environment suit (body) make, also what if some there came from elsewhere further beyond why others are native there?

Outta box what if its an ascension point nearest to EA*RTH where physical becomes more metaphysical upon transition?
Just adding some speculative input OP...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Humanoid life in our part of this galaxy started 22 million years ago in Lyra. I kid you not, we were genetically created by a race of bi-pedal, feline type humanoids. From there the Paschats/Narshringa(Lion Beings) and humans went to Sirius, Pleiades, Earth. The Cherokee recount the most recent arrival to Earth (Pleiades). All humans and others are all decended form Lyra. My theory is that wherever beings came from, temples were aligned with that constellation. Thats why you get the orion alignment in Egypt etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I see the cosmos as in layers of real and not so real. Beyond is real, universes are schools. Akin to Bohm's research looking into atoms and finding this screen, like plasma connecting everything which leads to holographic projection concepts....reflections from the "real" Beyond...and we're in tests to learn grow, alter and affect things, bring it up, bring it down, we do grow up eventually....That is how I see it.

So within infinite corporate and astral channels, there are densities/frequencies/gravities, less gravities/and time zones, such as the program in your physical brain or soul even that relates to your star and your planet's orbit.

There is infinite space within everything and without everything and going back to that plasmic screen, like a big projection screen, when you're working with infnite spaces, as an ET say, its akin to utilizing the space you need, so its akin to reformatting an infinite hardrive on a computer and partitioning it....The show, "horton hear's a who, comes to mind"

So, an asteroid, with a world within it, that is terraformed with waterfalls, forrests, nature, animal forms, humanoid forms, etc....can have far greater diversity than earth. And the space within that natural or artificial craft, can be any size they want...ie....size of BC, or size of Canada, or size of Jupiter...or size of our Star....or size of a galaxy, in fact could be a portal into a galaxy, a door...

We don't know anything.

If someone were to program a bot, with or without a soul, to experience time differently, to experience an entire day's in 15 minutes of their time, someone in the equation is going to disappear from sight and the other is going to be standing still. The one in the higher position will be able to follow the other as if they are a slow moving movie on a screen, whatever system they're from, OR like a comic in print/magazine, still shots, standing still.

Time is not fixed.

so the universe when you look out isn't this one plain, its a collage.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Oannes
Humanoid life in our part of this galaxy started 22 million years ago in Lyra. I kid you not, we were genetically created by a race of bi-pedal, feline type humanoids. From there the Paschats/Narshringa(Lion Beings) and humans went to Sirius, Pleiades, Earth. The Cherokee recount the most recent arrival to Earth (Pleiades). All humans and others are all decended form Lyra. My theory is that wherever beings came from, temples were aligned with that constellation. Thats why you get the orion alignment in Egypt etc.

And, please, which star in Lyra? And, please, don't say Vega.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Billy Meir created them, and since he's the reincarnation of Jesus, he can do anything (except regrow his amputated arm). In thus fashion, an entire advanced civilization well above and beyond our own can evolve faster than Michael Horn (Meir's PR/sales guy) can sell another Billy Meir book/video.

edit on 11/5/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

^ Basically that. Its complete crap & there's nothing to support it other than fake psychics, hoaxers and UFO cultists who base it on second and third hand accounts. Nothing scientific to support it whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

There's no indication that it takes a certain specific and standard amount of time for life to "form." Nobody knows how life got or happened anywhere. I'm of the opinion that little bits of microbial life have the potential to slip and slide through little time holes throughout the entire length and width and duration of the universe from beginning to end. In fact, that's what allows the universe to exist.

Also, just because the aliens might have come from the Pleiades doesn't mean that's where they first evolved. Maybe they moved there later.

P.S. -- There are no aliens, so it doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Blue Shift

KellyPrettyBear

P.S. -- There are no aliens, so it doesn't matter.

You are saying that we are alone in the multiverse?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join