It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread for Abductees of ATS regarding the "Breeding Program" having fetuses' taken?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thanks for your thread link. I will delve deeper into reading it. I have starred and Flagged that thread also. I read the first page. Do you suspect your daughter has also been " taken " ? It seemed so to me.

To me, at least it seems, that there are no clear answers as of yet, but we're getting closer I think to understanding some of this mystery called alien abduction. But, it looks as though they keep even the abductees, such as yourself, in the dark and are dodgy as to what they tell their victims.

Have you had regressive therapy? Maybe that would divulge some more of the picture. Thanks for your reply.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Dude take a chill pill... I said first three months not third trimester.. if you want to believe that stuff then I dunno what to tell ya. I.'ve never personally witnessed a third trimester "disappearance" and trust me I've been through thousands and thousands of pregnancies.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'm an abductee and have been used to carry fetuses. It appears from what I can tell, they leave it in my womb for 3-4 months before taking it out. I have stretches of 3-4 months where I do not have my period but feel something down there in my womb growing.

I have gained a ton of weight in a short amount of time. With the amount I eat, it's just not explained. It seems unnatural. Something is very wrong! (I used to be UNDERweight!!)

I was also taken to this large place (looked like a mall) where a higher-up military man (a general?) handed over a young boy to me and told me to take him to use the restroom. The man was very gruff and uncaring. I looked at the little boy and somehow knew he was MINE!

I have no children in "real life" here on this earth. I often wonder how many children I have elsewhere.

edit on 6-11-2013 by safehouse01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chloe4412

Hi chloe,thanlk you for reading some of my thread and the s+f,kind of you.Apparently it is called "screens" when they substitute something familiar for what you really see,to confuse.But they make the mistake of leaving one with marks,bruises,pain,even bleeding,and although I have difficulty with dream recall in general,Those dreams are at the forefront of my mind when I wake,usually.They leave one with a strange,different feeling than recalling a normal dream.The impressions last,it is quite unforgettable.Aside from the corresponding physical marks+injuries.

About my daughter,I will pm you later today or tomorrow,I do not feel comfy discussing the matter openly on this site anymore,when it pertains to my family members,you know?

I went for pastlife regression therapy once,with a starseed type hypnotherapist-i got a few mental impressions,but in general it was not a success-she said I had a "stubborn mind" She also had the most uncomfortable doctor's table/bed in the Southern hemisphere,and an incessantly yapping lil dog, which did not help things much,so yeah I was not impressed.Besides,as with meditation,whenever there is pressure to relax,I cannot relax deeply.I doubt I would find a hypnotherapist in my county who is adept at abductee hypnosis,here it is mostly the "quit smoking" crowd.And with this,I would trust some one trained by Dolores Cannon,for instance,such type of person,not just anyone,even if the person did have an open mind about this topic.
Best wishes+ a happy day to you:-)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I didn't realize I'd mistyped third trimester of pregnancy. I meant at the end of the first trimester.

My error.

imho, those in need of a chill pill are those who habitually froth at the fingers over the idea that the critters are fallen angels.

--Particularly without reading the evidence in Exo-Vaticana with the thousands of pages of supporting evidence on the DVD . . .

&/or

without watching at least 30-50% of Guy Malone's scholars on his videos.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Do you feel the presence of these beings (grays?) when they are not physically there? If so, what is it like? Can you describe what they are like in terms of non sensory perception?
edit on 6-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by safehouse01

I have gained a ton of weight in a short amount of time. With the amount I eat, it's just not explained. It seems unnatural. Something is very wrong! (I used to be UNDERweight!!)

Thanks for your reply safehouse01. Why do you think this is ? Do you think they ( Aliens ) have done something to cause this or it's a constant fluctuation of hormones from being pregnant over and over again.

Do you remember any of your abductions ? It must be stressful to be pregnant and have the baby taken from you. Do they stare into your eyes to effect a result they want, and also bring out a black box ? Just a few questions for an abductee.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hi chloe,thanlk you for reading some of my thread and the s+f,kind of you.Apparently it is called "screens" when they substitute something familiar for what you really see,to confuse.But they make the mistake of leaving one with marks,bruises,pain,even bleeding,and although I have difficulty with dream recall in general,Those dreams are at the forefront of my mind when I wake,usually.They leave one with a strange,different feeling than recalling a normal dream.The impressions last,it is quite unforgettable.Aside from the corresponding physical marks+injuries.

About my daughter,I will pm you later today or tomorrow,I do not feel comfy discussing the matter openly on this site anymore,when it pertains to my family members,you know?

I mean this literally and sincerely, " God be helping us/you." How do you live with this ? It must be very stressful not having control over whether they take you whenever they feel like it.

Besides "Screen" do they also perform brain scans by staring into your eyes? Just like the post above this one to member safehouse01, I asked the same thing.

I totally understand about your daughter, it's okay. Have a great day. Appreciate your relply.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join