It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun's Setting Too Early--It's way the ... over THERE!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It's setting where my kids live about an hour early. It set at katkam tonight at 4:30pm. That's wrong.

Yesterday, the cam at UCBerkeley at 3:45 in the afternoon showed a sun ready to set. No way.

Nancy at Zetatalk--and I don't CARE what you think about where she gets her information--I'm not GOING THERE--

But she gets reports from people all over the world. And this is what the reports say:

Signs of the Times #1232 November Reality

We suggested last July that Crop Circles held Timeline Clues and based on our comments our Emissary Nancy tried her hand, coming up with dates from late October to late November for the issues the Crop Circles were warning were about to materialize. What has emerged, only recently, to confirm these predictions? [Note: new ZetaTalk: November Reality.] Hungary Nov 14: This day, the sun went down N-NW! Is it possible, that the dance of the Earth has begun? Italy Nov 16: At 13 :18 o�clock I noted a stronger deviation to West of the Sun, then I checked with digital compass and was surprised : azimuth was 210�, too much for the natural 197� in that hour. Maryland Nov 13: I don�t remember ever seeing the sun setting in the SW. Seems like just the other day, it was back around slightly North of due West. Australia Nov 13: The Sun appeared to set 5 degrees farther south yesterday in the southern hemisphere. Often this can be confirmed by a later observation of the position of the South Celestial Pole(SCP). A 9:00 PM observation in the evening skies placed the SCP about 7 degrees further left of a terrestrial target and 5 degrees lower to the horizon according to my reckoning. [Note: Earth wobble increasing!]

blah blah blah

I don't know what is going on. I know something whacko with the sun. There were several of them behind this clouds this afternoon, again!

I turned to one of my associates and I said, "Look! We have two suns today!! And he said, "Well, yes, I guess we do."

Looking at my usual cam sites last September Equinox, the sunsets were off the page over on the right. The cameras are in exactly the same spot, only now the sun is off the page over to the left--We're talking about IN less than sixtys days, fellas!!

Now, stop telling me I'm crazy and collar an astronomer and fill his gullet full of beer, and get him to tell you what the flake is going on!!

Okay? I wanna know.

Aeonian [aka Emily]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi, its winter. First one?

It been setting on time here. You live near mountains or something that would make your horizon taller than normal?

You can go to the following link to get the corect set time. Expect it to be right to within a few minutes unless you aren't near sealevel with a clear horizon.

aa.usno.navy.mil...

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hmmmmm...i dont think you're crazy at all. i'll have to research this.
So many weird things are happening, guess we should pay more attention to the sun.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this is very interesting tommorow im going out to watch the sunset. whos with me! we will report back here tommorow

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
*rolls eyes*

Theres nothing wrong with the sun just as there was nothing wrong with it every other time you've called it.

Please, enough.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sure,

I get beautiful sunsets in the Arizona desert.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The problem with the Navy's Sun and Moon times is that they keep changing them at will.

I lived in the Bay Area for thirty years; and the sun only sets there at 4:30 in the afternoon at the time of the winter solstace--not more than a month before. Never.

Thanks to any of you who might be able to find out something.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The problem with the Navy's Sun and Moon times is that they keep changing them at will.

I lived in the Bay Area for thirty years; and the sun only sets there at 4:30 in the afternoon at the time of the winter solstace--not more than a month before. Never.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg

The sun sets 1 minute earlier every day in winter and sunrise is 1 minute later right up until Dec 21st. From that date the sun sets 1 minute later and sunrise is 1 minute earlier.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So if you don't trust the Navy's time which is calculated and confirmed by THOUSANDS of astronomers, both pro and amateur... what time are you going off of that you claim its wrong?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nerdling, that's what the sun USED to do, when we were kids.

It's now doing something other than that, something else.

And it's not in its correct place when it sets, right now. It's too far south. This summer it was too far north.

And how it got from there to here in such a short period of time, I haven't got a clue.

Wobble, wobble, wobble

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ping Ping Ping...

I think i stumbled onto the "twilight sun zone"

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Really, Em, the sun is setting as it always does. Some of us have been around on earth longer than you, I think. It does this every November, as was earlier stated, until December 21st.

Maybe 533 posts in less than one month is taking it's toll?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Nerdling, that's what the sun USED to do, when we were kids.

It's now doing something other than that, something else.

And it's not in its correct place when it sets, right now. It's too far south. This summer it was too far north.

You just know? Ok, well this is the first time I've ever said this on ATS... You're wrong. I have many friends in astronomy, many amateur and one proffesional. The sun is right where it is supose to be. The same goes for the moon (please don't dig up that thread). I have no idea why you think its off, but its just a feeling and all the hard data shows its right where it should be.

If you can present some data contrary to what everyone else is seeing I will invest some time and head over to the observetory at my alma mater and grab a few sun rise/set measurments.

Please do not forget that we live in a changing solar system. The Earth's rotation and revolution about the sun do have wobbles to them that cause change over time. However this change is precisly predicted and expected. Other thing can also effect the visual appearence of the sun such as atmosphere temperatures and differentials and even particulates in the air.

Just so you know, here are some other things you need not worry about that are known astronomical/atmosphere effects....

Tripple suns - atmosphere condition make 3 suns appear near sun rise or sun set.
Colors - Certain atmosphere conditions can cause just about any visual color from the normal oranges and reds to brilliant violet or even bright green.
Differential refraction - Drasticly different temperatures in layers of the atmosphere can make it look like the sun actually sets, rises a littel, then sets again.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Quest]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
LOL.

gratuity

and further LMAO.

how f*g bizarre.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

From: Shock to the (Solar) System: Coronal Mass Ejection Tracked to Saturn

5 November 2004
In a dramatic proof that solar coronal mass ejection (CME) events affect even the outermost portions of the Solar System, scientists have traced an interplanetary shock from the Sun to Earth to Jupiter to Saturn.

They report the discovery of a strong transient polar emission on Saturn, tentatively attributed to the passage of an interplanetary shock. The shock-triggered events were first seen here on Earth, where auroral storms were recorded. Next, auroral activity on Jupiter was seen to be strongly enhanced. Finally, the unusual polar emission on Saturn was noted. This sequence of events establishes that shocks retain their ability to trigger planetary auroral activity throughout the Solar System.

Solar flares occur when magnetic energy built up in the solar photosphere is suddenly released. Radiation across the entire electromagnetic spectrum is released; the energy released can equal that of a million 100 megaton hydrogen bombs exploding at the same time.

There you go, Emily...Remember we�ve had a lot of aurora activity lately?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What about the two suns thing? You saw two suns one day, Emily? Can you explain that experience and perhaps why that hasn't been discussed on the news? Considering that the weather gets odder with each year, perhaps a new wobble would be the cause of this.

You never know, something could be happening. So many here believe the aliens are planing to invade and the Masons wish to destroy the world, yet saying the Earths' wobble has changed is going too far?

I think we need to be a bit more subjective here.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My NASA folder of photos is gone, but I'll get it off the server.

In February 2001 a huge comet came by here--enormous. And it dragged in an enormous cloud of debris that it placed in orbit over our heads.

This is my theory, guys.

Okay, the cloud is moving west to east around the planet in two clumps. See the diagram on the front page of my website. Okay? There stuff going over Antarctica and there's stuff coming over the US and Europe.

Why two suns? When the sun gets behind this cloud, it BACKLIGHTS IT, and so the large chunks in it light up and show as orbs--down here.

They're still orbitting up there, but we're seeing them through the light of the sun, so all of a sudden, there's a buncha LIT ORBS up there [as the sun passes in one direction and the cloud pass in the other direction].

PROBABLY--the reason for the Shadow Government and the underground enclaves is that, all that stuff has gotta go somewhere, and it's just as likely to "come down here" as anything . . . it's just a matter of time until that space junk falls on us. And some of it is quite large.

The presence of another unlit body--Planet X they call it--that is biasing the sun's ecliptic plane [making it wobble up and down] appears to me to be legitimate; but I don't have the equipment to track it. The reason I go with the reality of its moving toward us is the dramatic changes in sunset sites and times over the last few weeks. Something is definitely affecting our planet by making us wobble, shudder, flip around and weave in space.

Also, the stars look bigger, and I haven't got a clue why that is so. Venus was NEVER that large--never. I've been star-gazing since I was a kid.

But, God willing, we'll live on or we won't. It doesn't really matter that much, I suppose. Yet I still hope these bodies are coming here to knock out avarice, mean-ness and control.

[edit on 17-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
*rolls eyes*
Theres nothing wrong with the sun just as there was nothing wrong with it every other time you've called it.
Please, enough.

You know, I planned to post a relatively long statement trying to debunk your celestial conspiracies (as I always do in your threads), but I think Nerdling took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You're entitled to whatever you wanna believe.

And you're going to get back, what you expect--not what you want or prefer or like--but what you expect.

So, the only way to change Reality--in fact--is to change Expectations. If we have no expectation of Deliverance by the Almighty, then [shrug] well, just examine yourself.

In this place [Hell] sometimes circumstances are overcome by sheer mental will and determination to carry on--against even what looks like impossible odds.

We never know in advance.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join