It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why you should watch were you are going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Because this man was more interested in the girls on his phone he took another persons life what a shame now he has to live with this the rest of his life.

foxnewsinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sad as this may be, this is what happens far too often. SO what aspect of this encounter is worth noting? Its the same story everywhere.

I said it once, I'll say it again. Until we start hangin people in public executions like the old west, this kind of random stupidity will continue. I guarantee someone would think twice if he just saw some poor schlep get hung from his neck in town square for killing a person because he had a boner from looking at his cell phone while driving.

Making the laws isn't working, arresting people and leaving them to rot in comfort isn't working. There's 7 billion and counting, lets thin the herd.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandHerecy

I agree 100% im tired of turning on the tv to the news and another persons life has been taken wether it being from another random person ,a family member,a police officer any one

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

This title is why you should learn to spell.

This topic is why we need to ban assault trucks.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Drunken

This title is why you should learn to spell.

This topic is why we need to ban assault trucks.

I'm sorry you don't like my title.They might just do so,just as they ban everything else huh

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There you go

Cody

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

thank you cody

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You're welcome

Cody

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

i don't have a social media account.
so someone tell me, why are people so hooked? lots of bad things associated with it. suicides, bullying, car crashes, deaths.... what is so darn addicting about these social web sites?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Its people just full of themselves, wanting to be like others, saying "ooooh look at me!".

Im not apart of facebook anymore, and recently people were talking s#it about me. Did I hop on and comment? Nope.

If those people want to talk some smack, let them, they arent worth my time. Facebook and twitter are stupid and it pissed me off that this site links to either of them...but not my site, so I deal with it.

I would never use something that has the word "Twit" in it anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

The evidence would appear to suggest that it's because you can make-believe your life and then see how much other people like the fantasy that you so carefully created

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

skalla
reply to post by subfab

The evidence would appear to suggest that it's because you can make-believe your life and then see how much other people like the fantasy that you so carefully created

i can see that.
but to mess with it while you are driving, or out at a dinner, or a play, or the theatre? i see it all the time. everywhere i go. it's sad really. people are losing the ability to live in the moment and to connect with eachother.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ok so from subfab down you are off topic i didnt post this for you to talk about any of that stuff.Please find another thread to post on thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHA! Seriously... how dare you guys try to discuss the reason this happened!?!?! The purpose of this thread is clearly just a reminder of why you should watch WERE you are F'ing going. Please keep it on topic folks.

By the way OP, it really wasn't that I disliked your title. There (tere?) just happens to be a single letter missing from it for it to make sense. At first I gave you the benefit of doubt and assumed that it was most likely just a typo. However, I continued to read the rest of your post and realized that you are just an illiterate fox news insider.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Drunken

HAHAHAHAHA! Seriously... how dare you guys try to discuss the reason this happened!?!?! The purpose of this thread is clearly just a reminder of why you should watch WERE you are F'ing going. Please keep it on topic folks.

By the way OP, it really wasn't that I disliked your title. There (tere?) just happens to be a single letter missing from it for it to make sense. At first I gave you the benefit of doubt and assumed that it was most likely just a typo. However, I continued to read the rest of your post and realized that you are just an illiterate fox news insider.

OK so i re-read what the other post was about and yes that was my mistake i apologize for this.Now you Drunken maybe you should lay off the booze and learn to read there is no (tere) in what my title says,so im not so sure why you have decided to be rude.Im new to all this and learning so please do not post on my threads to be rude if Ive done something wrong educate me not put me down thank you.
edit on 0am07130uThu, 07 Nov 2013 01:58:54 -0600kAmerica/ChicagoThu, 07 Nov 2013 01:58:54 -0600 by LadyLurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join