It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a crack team of experts investigates Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

On Sunday's episode of the E! channel's long-running "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," the Kardashian/Jenner family set out on a trip to hunt for aliens at America's top secret -- and legendary -- military base, known as Area 51.

More information at:
Huffing Post on the Karsashian search for the truth

The Huffington Post video has a clip of the Kardashians climbing TIkaboo Peak. OK, OK, not true. All they did was sit in a nice air conditioned RV.

Well this makes Annie Jacobs look like a genius! It is also a tribute to ATS readers that none saw the show when it aired and did a post. I have a number of google search alerts set up, which is how I found this out.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

gariac

On Sunday's episode of the E! channel's long-running "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," the Kardashian/Jenner family set out on a trip to hunt for aliens at America's top secret -- and legendary -- military base, known as Area 51.

More information at:
Huffing Post on the Karsashian search for the truth

The Huffington Post video has a clip of the Kardashians climbing TIkaboo Peak. OK, OK, not true. All they did was sit in a nice air conditioned RV.

Well this makes Annie Jacobs look like a genius! It is also a tribute to ATS readers that none saw the show when it aired and did a post. I have a number of google search alerts set up, which is how I found this out.

"Crack" is the appropriate term I believe... nah, I ain't gonna say any more.

Did you mean Annie Jacobsen? I had to google her name to get the spelling correct, and noticed she claims to have attended Princeton. For shame...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Yes Jacobsen. I noticed the guys they were interviewing got the BBC story slightly wrong. If anyone should have be arrested, those BBC arses are my prime candidate. Seriously, knocking on the guard shack door while they were trying to enjoy a basketball game. How rude!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

"ohh my god! Just seen a UFO!"" Was it a drone?" Wow. Your right this does make Annie look like a genius lol

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I watched the show interesting. But why the big deal.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Call me when they step passed the "do not enter" sign, and are never seen or heard from again! I would catch that season finale.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenManXphile

lol ditto on that..i would even record it so that i could re-enjoy it from time to time.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

sidhartha92
reply to post by gariac

I watched the show interesting. But why the big deal.

oh i dunno wth do the kardashians have to with anything..lol, not so much a big deal ..but what a waste of time.
those people are so fake they poop plastic.

top topics

join