It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Coast Evacuation - may be needed, for centuries to come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

David Suzuki left UBC in Vancouver to start teaching at UoA was because he was fully aware that there's still 10 Million Becquerels of Cesium spewing up into the atmosphere every hour at Fukushima which ends up crossing the Pacific ocean only to end up Falling out here on West Coast.

www.infiniteunknown.net... fp-goes-fukushima-is-the-most-terrifying-situation-i-can-imagine/

Top Scientist: It’s Bye-Bye Japan And North America’s West Coast Has To be Evacuated If Reactor No. 4 SFP Goes – ‘Fukushima Is The Most Terrifying Situation I Can Imagine’

They say 1 microgram of Plutonium can kill a person, and that there are about 400,000 kilograms of Plutonium in FUKU reactor 4. (There are a billion micrograms in a kilogram). Do the math. And that the areas affected will be, for centuries.

Theres also mention of relocating the Japanese to Canada! Hmm... why Canada? *Brrrrr*

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thank you for your thread. I wish more people would open their eyes to this reality. The ignorance out there...and in here, is astounding. Head in the sand, blinders on, humming with ears plugged with fingers, eyes scrunched shut..... how can we get through to more people about the catastrophic seriousness of this situation? World renowned physicists aren't enough? So who controls the media? Left wingers? Right wingers? Does it matter? When this kind of news isn't front page every single day.... civilization is at risk, not that it doesn't put itself at continual risk as it is but... wow. Anyone ever see the movie Idiocracy? To quote Alfred E. Newman, fictitious moronic mascot of Mad Magazine... "What? Me worry?" Probably not even when their sushi is glowing in the dark. And in the dark they are.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There's no hiding from this. Elevated radiation levels have been noted all over the United States. Maybe if you go down to the tip of South America or Antarctica, you'll buy yourself a little time, but the fish and marine mammals are practically jumping out of the water warning us (notice how many articles cite beached creatures with strange symptoms, without considering the obvious)? If evidence of depleted uranium dust was found in the UK, I'm pretty sure the unmitigated disaster that is Fuku is everywhere.

The same situation applies to 9-11. The only possible explanation for ALL the results seen at Ground Zero in NYC is mini-nukes, (proven by Jeff Prager, Ed Ward, M.D. and the 'anonymous physicist') but the mere mention of it brings out the know-nothing debunkers, outright ridicule without benefit of knowledge, and good luck finding some discussion of it in the MSM.

Apparently people would rather cling to their guns, religion and concurrent ignorance than do some research and get their brains out of the Dark Ages.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that if the human race can't face reality, it doesn't deserve to continue. Too bad we're taking the rest of the planet with us. Hopefully the new owners like radiation and pollution, they'll be getting a snoot-full.

Meanwhile, I'm staying on the west coast. I'm going to enjoy the time I've got left and this is where I like the weather the most. An extra year or two in Minnesota doesn't really thrill me, thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

They would never send them to Canada... Not with so much housing ready and waiting across the sea of Japan in China...
China's Empty Cities

Turns out China and Japan have talked about possibly relocating as many as 40 million souls. They also have the very same talks with Russia however Russia did not like the idea of Japan and China joining forces one little bit.

Foreign Ministry experts in this report note that should Japan accept China’s offer, the combined power of these two Asian peoples would make them the largest super-power in human history with an economy larger than that of the United States and European Union combined and able to field a combined military force of over 200 million.

To how dire the situation is in Japan was recently articulated by Japanese diplomat Akio Matsumura who warned that the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear plant may ultimately turn into an event capable of extinguishing all life on Earth.

That is from an April 15th 2012 news story Russia Stunned

So since the ground work with China was already laid going back to 2011 then reason would suggest the offer of moving the Japanese people to Canada is to prevent said new Asian mega power
edit on 5-11-2013 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Look, as it stands, Fukushima's not good, but it's hardly the disaster of epic Chernobyl proportions it's been made out to be. They need to get in there and clean it up before something comes along and makes it that, but until then, it's simply a mess that threatens to be something truly, spectacularly disastrous.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
At first I was think an evacuation would be a daunting task. Of course you'd have those that wouldn't move no matter what. Then I thought this might save lives, not just because of the radiation threat. In North America we're all too aware of some natural ticking time bombs on the west coast. There's the San Andreas fault system, Cascadia fault system, Mt Rainier, Mt Hood, Mt St Helen, Long Valley Caldera & Yellowstone. Those are just the ones prevalent in the continental US. So say there was an evacuation and just one of the above mentioned went off. Whoever ordered the evacuation would be a hero saving at least thousands of lives.

The radiation is disturbing to say the least. I rarely eat fish now because I worry about the radiation from Japan and the BP oil spill off of Texas & Louisiana.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
DOOOOMMMM DOOOOOOOMMMMMMM DDDOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!! I tell you

Or maybe not, a retively insignificant bit of radiation in the big picture. The trash hitting the US shores doesn't measure higher than background but I'm sure you have more doom websites lined up

DOOOMMM!!!

DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!

DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Elevated radiation levels have been noted all over the United States.

Do you have a link to your source?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The sources that say that the debris field contains only a minute level of radiation... is it disinformation? I keep bringing this point of confusion up, but it keeps getting ignored.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

GaryN
reply to post by signalfire

Elevated radiation levels have been noted all over the United States.

Do you have a link to your source?

www.radiationnetwork.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That site is showing nothing above background radiation anywhere in the USA. And counts of what? Alpha, beta, Gamma? And what were the readings before the Fukushima event?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

GaryN

That site is showing nothing above background radiation anywhere in the USA. And counts of what? Alpha, beta, Gamma? And what were the readings before the Fukushima event?

The readings in our area were much much lower when this site first went up as is true of much of the US.
Guess we will have to wait and see what happens over time, with milk having tested positive for radiation right away and testing was stopped in places that were showing raised elevations in seaweed and such in some areas.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Char-Lee

GaryN

The readings in our area were much much lower when this site first went up as is true of much of the US.
Guess we will have to wait and see what happens over time, with milk having tested positive for radiation right away and testing was stopped in places that were showing raised elevations in seaweed and such in some areas.

"Much much lower" than background levels??

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have said it before, and I will say it again...3 active cores in the earths crust, no control, no clue and complete BS from all sides, I would not buy property in the west coast for any reason, the survivors will be heading east when the hiding and BS is in the open, and with the ammount of ocean contamination and the cores it will be somewhat soon....Disinfo all you will, this passed Cherynobyl months ago, at least the Russians were open on the scope of the events, others, not so much.....

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Evacuate Earth!!

Earth Evacuate
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSjLDCUn8zw
www.youtube.com...

Pretty cool hypothetical Documentary with some interesting over-tones....

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

jaxnmarko
Thank you for your thread. I wish more people would open their eyes to this reality. The ignorance out there...and in here, is astounding. Head in the sand, blinders on, humming with ears plugged with fingers, eyes scrunched shut..... how can we get through to more people about the catastrophic seriousness of this situation? World renowned physicists aren't enough? So who controls the media? Left wingers? Right wingers? Does it matter? When this kind of news isn't front page every single day.... civilization is at risk, not that it doesn't put itself at continual risk as it is but... wow. Anyone ever see the movie Idiocracy? To quote Alfred E. Newman, fictitious moronic mascot of Mad Magazine... "What? Me worry?" Probably not even when their sushi is glowing in the dark. And in the dark they are.

You do realize during Chernobyl there were people just like you saying how it was going to kill the planet, humans would be gone in 20 years, etc etc etc. Just like today. Yet we are all still here.

The area around Fukashima will be off limits for a long time, and cancer levels will raise a bit in 10-20 years. That's the legacy of Fukashima, not the extinction, or really any major effect to the human race.

You are wrong, I only wish it wouldn't take so long to prove it. Stop worrying so much, you'll live longer (you really will!)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Chernobyl wasn't next to the Largest Ocean either...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Tell you what, when Tepco says we have it all contained, the 3 lost cores have been retrieved, the SFP has been emptied, and the contaminated water that has been fed to the ocean to the tune of 300 tons per day has stopped, and after all the clean up is double varified by non tepco people, And they stop raising the minimum radiation standards for everything.......then I will stop all issues with this......until then, and only then............

top topics

join