It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Does anybody else hear the Three Stooges theme playing while watching this video.

This just seems too strange to me.
edit on 4-11-2013 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

WTF is with all these mass shootings as of late? Why are they becoming more frequent? Is it because of copy cats wanting to be that next gunman who leaves the world with tragedy?

Breaking updates include: Shots fired and police searching for the gunman.

I hope everyone comes out of this safe and unharmed.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think it was a jest about the Kenya mall where the cops\army looted the shops they were sent to protect...
so hey it happens so the jest was just that...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

You could play this video fast with Benny Hill sound track.
That would be perfect.

link   

edit on 4-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

link   
I've had lunch at that restaurant before near that entrance. (from the live feed) That's the main entrance. I know the area a bit. as I said earlier, there is a chance that the perps gone already. So many exits... You could easily slip away with the customers who ran out earlier if they did.

edit on 11/4/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

link   
SWAT going in.

Picture

Morpheus

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

boncho

caladonea

starfoxxx
Good time to rob a store around their if there was ever a good time..

Seriously dude...is that what you would do? Or... is the above statement your particular brand of humor?

I laughed.

If you can't laugh when S is hitting the F you will never truly laugh…

I laughed too. My boss came in and asked me what I thought was so funny. He'll probably open an account now on ATS and monitor me.

This inside line goes to show one how people think outside the box ... And that is REALLY interesting. I caught on to the poster's thought process right away. Funny that we expect politicians to take advantage in crisis, but the common man would be condemned to real punishment if they acted. Still LMAO.

Like another poster, I'm wondering how TPTB are going to spin this guy's excuse for losing it at the mall ... rather than focusing on the fact it occurred in another damned gun free zone.
When are they gonna learn?

link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Some body from that Joe's place called in the reports.

link   
Mass casualty unit on the scene.
Authorities say people have been hit.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

An estimated 200 police units were on the scene, and a mass-casualty unit is required
__

While her claim has not been confirmed, one mall employee told 1010 WINS there may have been more than one shooter.

“There was two people in armored suits with AK-47s just going around shooting people randomly,” she said.

Developing...
edit on 4-11-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MorpheusUSA

That was the cops coming out while the swat already went in.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
witnesses are saying may be 2 shooters.

ny post

Eduardo Bermudez, who works at Joe’s American Bar & Grill in the mall, told Fox 5 he heard the shots and that there might be “two shooters, one with a biker’s jacket and on with a black leather jacket.”

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
How many cops does it take to bring down a lone gunmen? 1000+ apparently! Wonder if they'll lock down the whole city.....

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That's insane!

Whats more insane were the prices. that lunch was expensive.

I hope everyone's alright. This is pretty close. We get shootings here, but it never makes headlines. This is a semi-upscale area. Lots of yuppies. Also a lot of young people who hang out near the movie theater area. That has its own entrance with access to the mall area.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

ML8715
witnesses are saying may be 2 shooters.

ny post

Eduardo Bermudez, who works at Joe’s American Bar & Grill in the mall, told Fox 5 he heard the shots and that there might be “two shooters, one with a biker’s jacket and on with a black leather jacket.”

Someone always says that, always!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If the guy or (guys) are not out of there, they could just try to blend in with the people hiding, and walk right on out...

As of right now, there best chance of staying alive a little longer would be to take hostages..

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This person says she is working in the mall at the moment.

Christine Fudali Twitter feed

Morpheus

Edit well looks like she got out when the cops cleared out the mall, still some eyewitness account to her feed.

edit on 4-11-2013 by MorpheusUSA because: update

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You know if a full blown societal breakdown happens for one reason or another and it will if history continues to repeat itself, just imagine what hundreds or even thousands of armed citizens will look like and just how they could possibly expect to win against large numbers when even one can cripple these well trained forces. This sends such a bad message to ou7r true enemies of how weak our protective forces are against terror.

Mouth is down turned, head shaking no, first thing I think of is mind control. Are there nano technologies in use against the mentally deranged? I just do not see anyone who is for the second amendment ever doing something like this, it goes against why it was put in place in the first place. Online you read idiots who write that they are trigger happy but in all reality the most strong people, the real protectors in our American families never want or look forward to shooting even in the worst case scenario.

This does sound like the Kenya incident a few weeks back. Hopefully they capture the criminal fast and there is safety for those still in the mall and the surrounding area. This person could be anywhere by now.

link   
reply to post by Wookiep

in the confusion, and in the moment people can be confused. Adrenaline is pumping and what-not.

you cant always depend on witness accounts. there are also security cameras everywhere. Im sure the police are checking that out right now.

link   
I wonder whats taking the tanks and the chinooks so long ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join