It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

The map is weird, why NYC would pop up with that map is beyond my expertise for sure. The thing that jumped out at me first was that the killer was a pharmacology student. A lot of shooters are on SSRI or SSNRI, maybe there is a connection there. Any word on Shoop being on one too? Haven't really been following this one superclose. Don't need another obsession lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

TKDRL

The map is weird, why NYC would pop up with that map is beyond my expertise for sure. The thing that jumped out at me first was that the killer was a pharmacology student. A lot of shooters are on SSRI or SSNRI, maybe there is a connection there. Any word on Shoop being on one too? Haven't really been following this one superclose. Don't need another obsession lol.

Not only was the Pecs University shooter a student of pharmacology, he was visiting head shrinkers which prescribe the drugs you mention. I see what is going on here, there are hints or clues deliberately being left for people to find. There is a full blown organized "shooter" campaign going on worldwide, not just in the U.S., and the goal is to outlaw guns. Pecs, Hungary shooting excerpt;

"Visegrady said there would be a thorough investigation of the suspect's background, including his relationship with psychiatrists with whom he had contact. The assailant was a member of a local shooting club and held permission for the handgun he used in the shooting." www.caboodle.hu...

Head shrinkers use hypnosis and create MkUltra killers!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I lean more toward a Russian drug connection. And just think about the Boston Bomber being connected to and selling drugs. And they seem to have been dealing the hard to get drugs from overseas not the drugs from Mexico.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
These should be important questions to those that deem this case important: Why did Shoop feel as if he was going to be arrested? Why were cops following him for 4 days? Why did Shoop resort to such extremes? Was the pressure that intense? Who was the source of that pressure?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

JBA2848

I lean more toward a Russian drug connection. And just think about the Boston Bomber being connected to and selling drugs. And they seem to have been dealing the hard to get drugs from overseas not the drugs from Mexico.

By hard to get drugs, are you referring to this more pure form of Ecstacy called (mollies or something like that?) that the Bergen County prosecutor was talking about? Maybe Shoop was in trouble for dealing and they made him a deal to play a part in a drill. Just show up at the mall wearing your motorcycle helmet, walk inside, and the shooting was done by the secret operatives. Then they grabbed Shoop and killed him in the basement.

From the links on twitter and instagram a lot of his friends appear to be druggies. Photos of weed, bongs, joints.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Drug use a Russian Mafia doctors?
www.nj.com...

And here is a picture of some guys next to a car.
a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com...

A short distance away is a picture of Richard Shoops best friends car.
a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com...

Can't make out what is painted on the wall behind it.

edit on 8-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

JBA2848

Drug use a Russian Mafia doctors?
www.nj.com...

And here is a picture of some guys next to a car.
a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com...

A short distance away is a picture of Richard Shoops best friends car.
a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com...

Can't make out what is painted on the wall behind it.

Thanks for that article. They don't print these articles in the newspaper. I think that 201 is in some of those twitter messages. It's probably their local drug dealing gang. The words look like it says THE BLOCK. Nice cars for the drug dealers.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The Boston Bomber seemed to have a connection with the Afghanistan drugs that were shipped into Dagistan and used to fund the war against Russia. Some how he was selling the same types of drugs around Boston. I wonder if this New Jersey video camera shooter will end up being the same kind of drug dealer?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I found an article in the Star-Ledger newspaper from 11/08/2013 describing the "assault rifle" used in the surveillance camera massacre. Bergen County prosecutor described the gun as a Serbian made Zastava long rifle in .22 caliber. The one and only feature that makes this rifle an "assault rifle" in the view of Johnny Lawman, is that it has a detachable magazine. At this time N.J. law limits the magazine capacity to 15 rounds. So I'm wondering why this gun is being called an assault rifle? That still doesn't make it an assault rifle! Did it have a magazine exceeding 15 rounds? If so, is Kevin Shoop facing charges for that?

Here is a scan of the article. I could not find this article on their website.

Here is a photo of the rifle and a link from the Zastava Arms website.

www.zastava-arms.rs...

This photo shows a Bergen County RDF (Rapid Deployment Force) cop. Sounds so military! But that's their goal, they're wanna-be elite commandos in their inflated, egotistical minds. Notice the cop behind the Command Tour bus giving the evil eye towards the state troopers car. It's his show here, and he resents the intrusion of troopers who might not be in the loop about their fake terror plot.

From the Paramus Police Department website, is their explanation of what the RDF is.

"The R.D.F. is currently comprised of about 180 dedicated and motivated officers. THEY PRIDE THEMSELVES ON MILITARY TYPE DISCIPLINE AND APPEARANCE. The supervisors and operators train together 3 to 4 times annually. Unit members are trained in crowd control tactics and formations as well as arrest/rescue team tactics. Several members are trained as Unit Chemical Agent officers, and are trained to deploy bulk type O.C., (Pepper Spray), and CN Gas, commonly referred to as tear gas, both by grenade and projectile, using the 37 mm gas gun."

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by Mamatus

I don't think the guy lost his nerve.

Again, shooting out multiple cameras with a rifle is no small task. Determined, planned ahead, calm, fundamental shooting, told patrons he meant them no harm.

Nah, its a part of something bigger. The FBI are probably smart to push the cops back. They looked awfully vulnerable stacked up 100+ deep outside a single door.

The reason for the reports of surveillance cameras being shot out, is to establish the reason for there being no surveillance video footage of "Richard Shoop", or whoever it was acting as Richard Shoop. Whoever it was just so happened to be wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, making positive ID impossible. Could have been anybody. Like the Aurora, CO shooting, where the shooter was wearing a gas mask and helmet.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There's a sickening amount of people in this thread who are only interested in one thing and that's ''Keepin' their guns''

Every time there's a mass shooting it's ''an agenda to take our guns'' without fail.

You pro-gun advocates who use these kinds of tragic threads as ammunition for your cause knock me sick, you're pathetic. It's too late to dis-arm the American public, it's not going to happen, so stop decimating tragedies with your spew, you'll keep your guns that you must feel so powerless without so next time there's a shooting you should just post your heart felt condolences for the victims and their families instead of the usual predictable bullcrap.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

0rbital
There's a sickening amount of people in this thread who are only interested in one thing and that's ''Keepin' their guns''

Every time there's a mass shooting it's ''an agenda to take our guns'' without fail.

You pro-gun advocates who use these kinds of tragic threads as ammunition for your cause knock me sick, you're pathetic. It's too late to dis-arm the American public, it's not going to happen, so stop decimating tragedies with your spew, you'll keep your guns that you must feel so powerless without so next time there's a shooting you should just post your heart felt condolences for the victims and their families instead of the usual predictable bullcrap.

Yes it is a powerless feeling when there's no way to defend yourself from these ever increasing shooting drills and from the anti-gun advocates who use these staged tragedies to promote their agenda. Always in states where it's illegal to carry, or where carrying isn't permitted. Trying to enact further restrictions on guns. Where will the next active shooter drill be? In the neonatal unit of a hospital? It makes me sick!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ugie1028

Good Evening,

For the past several years I have dedicated my life to uncovering what actually happened in the Garden State Plaza on the evening of November 4th, 2013 when Richard Shoop allegedly stole his brother’s .22 rifle (Who just had it returned by the BCPO 3 days prior to the shooting) and shot out security camera’s in the mall then later committed suicide.

I was inside the mall that evening, and I am a former law enforcement officer and I know the story that was told in the media is not what happened. In addition, I am in possession of a video of a State Police Swat-Team clearing the mall before the shooter even entered the mall but it’s not enough evidence to prove to the general public on what happened.

I am super close the uncovering a false flag operation that was created by the Bergen County Office of Emergency Management, and the BCPO. However, I am still lacking a few key details to bring this to court (I am in law school) and I was wondering if you still had the recording of the scanner traffic you made that night. It would be extremely helpful, because I think it will contain what I need to proceed with the matter and actually take the people who planned the event to justice.

[snipped]

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration,

AboveTopSecret235

edit on 19-2-2019 by AboveTopSecret235 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Feb 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: personal information removed

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ML8715

Hmm... New Jersey , Love It , Or Leave it in Droves ................(

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join