It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endgame - Compulsory mental health "treatment"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

citizen6511
reply to post by BrianFlanders

i live in a state that emptied out the loony bins and dumped everyone on all the state's cities' main street.

we now have a large population that can't take care of themselves and are prey to all kinds of criminals.

in our building a retarded person's appartment, paid for by the state, has a crack dealer for a roomate.

last year it was an old lady with aids whose appartment was the largest crak house in the neighborhood.

in the past three years i've seen how these people have become victims as the criminal element adjust to this new and easy prey.

some people need protection which cannot be given in general population housing.

the present system is a disaster, imo.

I see you didn't really read my posts the way I wrote them. Thanks but your post does not even address my concerns in any way. If you'd like to read the links about the political abuse of psychiatry in totalitarian regimes and then tell me that isn't a valid concern (particularly in these troubled political waters in which TPTB would like nothing more than a way to silence their critics), I'd like to know why you think it isn't.

I'd like to know why you think a government that will spy on every phone call, email and text would not abuse a blank check to use involuntary incarceration on people it deems to be crazy. I'm sure they do think you're crazy if you disagree with their policies. They always call their opponents nutcases. Left wingers are particularly bad for that.

There are relatively few people who are really so far gone that involuntary treatment should even be considered. And even then, it's risky because too many people trust the state implicitly and don't ask questions.
edit on 6-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

i understand your concern for abuse by shady governments.

i was giving a glimpse of my inner city neighborhood and it's problems due to too little being done to protect those with mental problems returned to society.

i'm sure more funding with present solutions will simply mean more people on medication so they can keep collecting social security.

and in the usa, an ever growing cash cow for the pharmaceutical companies.

there already is very little honesty in the present system, and no reason to hope for better.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oh man. Here's another of my old threads that was disturbingly accurate at predicting where the whole "gun control" thing was going.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Oh man. Here's another of my old threads that was disturbingly accurate at predicting where the whole "gun control" thing was going.

Agree. I am impressed.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichaelPMaccabee
Unsourced story claiming that doctors can put tracking devices in the psychotropic medication.

This is why we can't have nice things.
ive read it too. I take psych meds. Interestingly the "voices" seem to become quiter but more active. Wonder why..oh # nevermind its a delusion..my own head!
F#

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Heres a theme song for all here who think mental health is not induced both by family, society and electronic bio influences. Enjoy this psychosnalysts.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I see things moving along similar lines but I don't see it as banning certain people. I see it general as a good excuse for more surveillance and control.

We seem pretty happy to give up our privacy when we think there's a boogeyman out there.

The recent Facebook flap shows how close we are getting.

So people may get to keep their guns.....for now.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichaelPMaccabee
Unsourced story claiming that doctors can put tracking devices in the psychotropic medication.

This is why we can't have nice things.

fda aproves abilify for digital tracking

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Notice how the first posts try to sabotage your post over the "tracking device"
you Must be on to some thing.
I agree with you. its just a mater of time.
like the Sci-Fi books. witch they use for ideas!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders The confiscation of guns will be a multi pronged approach and I do believe the use of our medical cartel will be one of those.
Anyone can be deemed mentally unstable. There is currently a psych diagnoses for being depressed after losing a loved one. You could be deemed unfit for going to your doctor or a therapist after losing a family member. So it won't just be people with a real history of mental instability, it will be you and me. I wouldn't be surprised if the doctors were given a financial incentive for identifying unstable individuals.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

You’re a man that admits to being on and off psychotropics ..... you claim painting your nails stops voices

You also accuse anyone who questions your methods of working for the gov.:...sorry , ya your probably not going to be able to own firearms

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You’re a man that admits to being on and off psychotropics ..... you claim painting your nails stops voices

You also accuse anyone who questions your methods of working for the gov.:...sorry , ya your probably not going to be able to own firearms

Unfortunately, what you have failed to grasp here is that it isn't just going to be people like that. And it isn't just going to be about whether or not a person is allowed to buy firearms. It's going to be a very large swath of the population that's going to be basically placed on something like a "do not fly" list. Only it isn't going to be a do not fly list. It's going to be a list of a whole bunch of things that those people are going to be deemed to be too crazy for.

The best part is you don't have to do anything illegal. Thoughtcrime will be a perfectly good reason to render someone a nonperson. But we're not quite there yet. It will make perfect sense by the time we get there. No one will argue with it and no one will question it. For one thing, arguing with it or questioning it will get you on a list no one wants to be on. You'll be quiet and you'll obey every command or you'll be sorry.

Yeah. I know. It sounds crazy. We'll see.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I dont need drugs or guns or violence. Despite your beliefs i use rational thinking in decoding my attackers methods. Alien? Human? Energies? Nice try mocking me. Oh and i tell my psych and med doctor. I showed a medical professional the square on my leg i found. She looked kinda scared. I aint messin when it comes to "reality". But please continue believing lies.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Unfortunately, what you have failed to grasp here is that it isn't just going to be people like that. And it isn't just going to be about whether or not a person is allowed to buy firearms. It's going to be a very large swath of the population that's going to be basically placed on something like a "do not fly" list. Only it isn't going to be a do not fly list. It's going to be a list of a whole bunch of things that those people are going to be deemed to be too crazy for.

The best part is you don't have to do anything illegal. Thoughtcrime will be a perfectly good reason to render someone a nonperson. But we're not quite there yet. It will make perfect sense by the time we get there. No one will argue with it and no one will question it. For one thing, arguing with it or questioning it will get you on a list no one wants to be on. You'll be quiet and you'll obey every command or you'll be sorry.

I was working one day. Saw tons of people hand gesturing from cars. Looks from passers by. Pointing. Im not alone. I listened to music loud in my car alot. My only thought crime would have been musical political rebellion. So the stalking harrassment acclimated me to paranoia based on the question "why me?". So out of the blue a spook voice started saying from the base of a fridge. "Were going to kill you" still happens but they say different things. I go outside to smoke because im creeped out. All of a sudden the north eastern sky in a voice grindy angry and louder than low flying passenger planes repeats "get out of town".
Running from that got me locked up in the ward. A lawyer determined i was coherent and not mentally ill and got me out. I ended up back there being up four days. No drugs. Just a voice that held my mind hostage knowing my perceptions and movements. I felt stinging in my eyes as millions of energy being with tails as they said swam into my eyes. The male voice said "now build a house for my beings". I could hear tons of high pitched self aware feminine voices keep me awake. Had a remote view holography moment where i could scan a planets surface spinning it using my mind.
Humanity is sadly in a dark place and mocks or fears what it refuses to understand
Synthetic telepathy

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

I was working one day. Saw tons of people hand gesturing from cars. Looks from passers by. Pointing. Im not alone. I listened to music loud in my car alot. My only thought crime would have been musical political rebellion. So the stalking harrassment acclimated me to paranoia based on the question "why me?". So out of the blue a spook voice started saying from the base of a fridge. "Were going to kill you" still happens but they say different things. I go outside to smoke because im creeped out. All of a sudden the north eastern sky in a voice grindy angry and louder than low flying passenger planes repeats "get out of town".
Running from that got me locked up in the ward. A lawyer determined i was coherent and not mentally ill and got me out. I ended up back there being up four days. No drugs. Just a voice that held my mind hostage knowing my perceptions and movements. I felt stinging in my eyes as millions of energy being with tails as they said swam into my eyes. The male voice said "now build a house for my beings". I could hear tons of high pitched self aware feminine voices keep me awake. Had a remote view holography moment where i could scan a planets surface spinning it using my mind.
Humanity is sadly in a dark place and mocks or fears what it refuses to understand
Synthetic telepathy

It's ironic that you have to post this crap in my thread but that's OK. I suppose there will be people who will see it and think I'm wrong because people like you exist.

Well, I've been all over the internet for close to 20 years and I've only seen 2-3 people like you out there in all that time. How odd that you found this thread. Of course I don't think you're intentionally trying to make this whole thing into a joke but stranger things have happened.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Synthetic telepathy

It's ironic that you have to post this crap in my thread but that's OK. I suppose there will be people who will see it and think I'm wrong because people like you exist.

Well, I've been all over the internet for close to 20 years and I've only seen 2-3 people like you out there in all that time. How odd that you found this thread. Of course I don't think you're intentionally trying to make this whole thing into a joke but stranger things have happened.

Im not joking. Im saying they set up this program i hear. And play around it to run expiriments and controls. Like me? Whatever. You all side with evil moc king people like "me". I call it social ignorance.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

But please continue believing lies.

Its works for you, so why not suggest it to others right?

Humanity is sadly in a dark place and mocks or fears what it refuses to understand Synthetic telepathy

since you don't want to share any of these amazing superpowers of yours and all you do share is to tell people to paint their toe nails then its only your own fault for the reactions you get.

You instigate the reactions you get.

Had a remote view holography moment where i could scan a planets surface spinning it using my mind.

what was that you said again

oh here it is

But please continue believing lies.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Perception vs reality

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join