It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Offer Your SOUL In Order For Life To Continue?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

tkwasny
The One chose to surrender His eternal destination to evermore NOT inside God and neither inside of space-time. But instead to serve as the Door between all that is infinite and all that is finite. THAT is the sacrifice upon THAT Cross. Not some metaphoric wooden cross.

I tried saying God was not included, ended up as Evil somehow. It was not that He was not included, just the idea really. To surrender/ offer ones Being to be of Service to One is What it comes down to in the End.

Should I have said Being, yet is that not still the Soul?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I'd be more likely to offer up my soul so that all life was exterminated. Thankfully I quite like my soul and would not offer it for anything in the physical realm.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
@Would You Offer Your SOUL In Order For Life To Continue?

1 would exhaust my Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY to support LIGHTING the way for those who are in need. And would do my best to HELP ALL* life part of EXISTENCE if requested of the...

My Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY ultimately belongs to the CREATOR who gave me it and therefore 1 would only grant "THE" the offering of it.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Anything/one that is willing to go to such extremes as to kill all life unless it's given your soul won't hold up it's end of the bargain. So probably a bad idea all around.

That will be a no for me.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

brandiwine14
Anything/one that is willing to go to such extremes as to kill all life unless it's given your soul won't hold up it's end of the bargain. So probably a bad idea all around.

That will be a no for me.

I thought so too! Why would you even want all Life killed?

Lets Ask Him?

HELLO?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by corvuscorrax

HELLO?

See Above!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well I used the term "I would be more likely"

Which is not an indication of willingness.

As to the why? I don't know was feeling kind of annoyed with my fellow humans that day. >.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

corvuscorrax

Well I used the term "I would be more likely"

Which is not an indication of willingness.

As to the why? I don't know was feeling kind of annoyed with my fellow humans that day. >.<

Had to ask though. It would seem more and more are losing their way. So you have to deal with the Special People Too? It's like somehow they suck out your Energy, day by day. Just wish people learned to find their own Energy!

It is Understandable dealing with them. What I do not understand is why do they run when given Kindness?

Did I miss that class?

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join