It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Offer Your SOUL In Order For Life To Continue?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You write: "Obviously Jesus didn't make any sacrifice at all if he came back to life and get to be a god controling everyone and telling them what to do with threats of eternal torture.

Jesus is just another "Lord" controling his slaves."

Just to push back a little arpgme - our form of human was endowed with free will, and free will is not interfered with by spirit but by other men. Jesus is a Time Lord and carefully exudes no fault in the matter of fooling around with human decisions, as tragic or suicidal as they might turn out to be.

The present state of the world is precipitating a huge effort by the very universe that provided us Jesus. I am not arguing or offering an opinion about the religious view of Jesus, but I am offering an explanation that Jesus is quite real and lives yet inside and outside of your mind. Without putting a too fine point on it, that individual supplies the mind of we humans what the Apostles called the Spirit of Truth, and it is likely you use it to decide who is controlling and who is helping you personally.

It is the same free will endowment to the self that guides the development of your soul for as you choose so chooses the soul for better or for worse. To offer the self to some worthwhile project is a service to the universe, to you, and your fellow man, and the soul receives its reward for altruism on the worlds of renewed life once the body is left behind.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

2WitnessesArrived
The 666 Mark Of The Beast, I would have to say no thank you, I choose life over death.

You wouldn't give your life for the sake of your brother?

That's all the OP is talking about.

He flung that word soul out there, without having a clue
what that word really means.. just like most everyone
else.

Jesus loved the Samaritan, the tax collector, the prostitute
and the Egyptian magicians casting demons out in his name.

You do NOT have the right to say whose love is pure, genuine
and an acceptable offering before the Lord. You do NOT.
NOBODY does.

The words are a bit different? In your opinion does that give
you the right to sit in judgment?

Perhaps you might follow your Lord's example?

I'm not persecuting you. I'm not harassing you. I'm not twisting
words. I'm reminding you how your Savior wants you to conduct
yourself. I'm showing you love, even though you or others
may get all bent out of shape.

KPB

The Soul as most call it is your Lifeforce, Energy, Being, Light, part of the Oneness, many names have been given to frame the word Soul. It is Deeper then that!

When you feel pain, do you not feel others as well? Now we can go even deeper, pain, joy, happyness, sorrow, juilt, the list is endless. So is Your Soul. It records everything around without you knowing it! How many times have you seen a movie, cried; and the like, knowing even as a child you never even experenced in your lifetime? How is this so?

We could say you have lived many lifetimes, could say your connected to the Whole, Could say it is in your DNA. I use the word Soul Knowing what it meant for Me, what it means to another is their idea of it. Was in fact the Perfect word to use!

Why? Looking at the responces, I did what I was Asked to do. What, should have I been Nice and downplayed it? That would have been rude, lying, and cold!

Just asking, Conduct myself why? Would you think an Angel would be nice telling you the Truth? Or when a Friend who let you in on a Truth while you were not noticing what was going on with your Life? Yep! Everyone knows that Truth Hurt's when you need it the most. Thats why it Works!

Yes I would give my Live for my brother, sister and some! I was going deeper though, for everyone, everything period!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali
reply to post by infoseeker26754

maybe you spent a little to much time with evil. if everyone on the earth and the planet were to die and also the earth itself then that would be the price humanity pays for our actions. giving up your soul to save everyone would only extend that judgement because then its just business as usual after your sacrifice. the only way to save everyone is to get them to all understand their own souls.

unless your talking about becoming oneness and influencing others. which is impossible because people have there own souls and free will. and how exactly dose one give up their soul?

and to what?

if you have an image or idea of what your going to give up your soul to then your probably headed down the wrong path. all of our individual selves are parts of one God Being anyways. your already oneness you just dont perceive it.

edit on 4-11-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

I see it as only a continuation, another chance for another to Grow. Be it as it may, would not matter who it actually intended for really. All it takes is One, followed by another, and so down the line!

We all have Free Will, so they say. We may never know what is so why bother with placing names on things we really do not know anything about! Even putting a name on something just means that the mind can say this is so and forget about it.

I actually do not know how to Offer ones Soul! Sure their has to be test, paths, trials, yet here I go putting names on it! Simple, Heres my Soul, I offer it to the Oneness, Thanks for letting me make a difference??????????? I did try the for the Earth and the Life on it, seems it have to be all or nothing.

It has to do with Self and the letting go of Self, self it would seem hold you back from Oneness. How I feel anyway. If I can not help myself, how could I help another anyway? Same with Love. Loving another without Loving yourself, what kind of Love would there be?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

i think the op should elaborate more on what he means. the post was pretty vague. your soul is the only part of you that transcends life and death to attempt to sacrifice it will not get rid of it, you would only lose yourself in a false concept of death and nothingness. i wonder if the OP has had any experience with his soul or if he is just throwing around words around that he has no true understanding of.

if he wants other people to truly think about sacrificing their souls then he should give us more details about what he means.

I'm working on it, putting Feeling into words is not that simple!

Why would one want to get rid of ones Soul? Death is only of the body, nothingness does not exist, yet it is a fear. Now allowing one Soul to become an Offer for all of Life to be free to grow as it wishes to do so.

Some could say that Life will do just that and no need for one to Offer it anyway. Could be true, yet why is everything dying? Could it be that what was given so long ago was to see how Life would actually turn out later down the line? Is it possible to say that the Creator wanted to see if Life would do the same?

Would just the thought of the Offer due? Giving Thanks to Life and letting IT know I enjoyed the Time and would like to Give it back freely so another form could have the same chance to see Value in what Life really meant for Me.

Does that mean I will not have to still take it to the End? I hope Not! I would like to enjoy the Bang thats coming, be a part of it all the way to the End. And if that means I can still Help, Good! Where you place Value, I place Life as Special it's worth Saving don't you think?

Like I said, Hard! First it comes from the Heart, turns to Feelings, mind messes it all up; Human you know, then to put it into words without having mind making its comments, What can I say!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

Exactly. And it takes more than a good heart to enter the Tao and stay there.

Exactly!

One needs to work, life, take care of others, work on house, by the time you even get to TAO, you have to rest too!
Or you do it at the same time!

Still though, if everyone was doing Tao, one would think Life would be so much better for all. Yet with Life, instead of swing from tree to tree, would it be better just to stay in one Tree and enjoy the view?

Or do you need to come down from the tree? There really is no answere, in fact you have to do it all since how else could you get to the center anyway. First one must Find that center, then extend itself from it. Harder then some think, for the mind/ego can play tricks thinking your in the center when in fact you are not.

Now add I Ching to that eq and you will notice something else is at play all the time. Depending how the outside world works, one need not to forget that also. No one can hide from it all. The center and the circle must be togetter as one! Both sides allowed as one.

Yet different as they should be.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by Unity_99

You are confused. The renegade is about being selfish and rebelling AGAINST oneness.

The oneness is God and it seeks to control everyone. The force of Satan is rebellion, but most likely most will just forfeit the freedom of their soul.

Buddhism says get rid of your desires, the bible says crucify the body of its passions and desires.

All of these religions dedicated to God is spiritual Death.

Never thought of it that way!

Best to leave both of them out of the story anyway! All that matters is Life Anyway!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
We're in oneness not one, always ourselves. Renegades are not the individuality group, since we always exist as individuals, they're not romantically fighting against absorption, like heroic rebels. We're plugged into each other, with the Universal Understganding/Telepahty, but we have free will and individual lives forever, and once past these levels, no longer falling and harming, but really loving others, understanding, there is no need for law, lawyers, judges, because all the individuals are gifts to self and others.

Renegades dominate others, Love of Power versus Power of Love. They also like to be worshipped and elevated. I'm beginning to feel that the gods of old/annanuki and renegades, and our elites here, when you take away the lower primitive instincts, which aren't of Consciousness and Love and Growth, you get very low self esteem. For only one who's core is crushed bullies others.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

both as one

then you will see, that the soul can never die, it can be absorbed in oneness, but from oneness is the placid lake from which all of creation is reflected on, sprung up from, like a tree growing from its roots

oneness is not one thing, but all things

your soul will never die, your story as this body will never be forgotten, for it is all written down in forms beyond human conception in the timeless eternal

self is not ego, ego is part of your soul matrix used to navigate this realm, grown out like stems from your dna makeup and brain formation

decisions, habits, desires, impulses, mind chatter

self is the one knowing all, being all, the choosy one is ego, this is what is meant by the tao when it is said that the master is always working, but always at rest, and the master lets go of all their work as soon as it is done, and does not seek a return from it, this is why it the work is eternal

always dwelling in being and nonbeing

though perhaps, your mode of thinking brings up the bodhisattva to mind, one who gives up illusion of self for others, some attain complete liberation, others wait until complete liberation has been attained by all, kindly holding the door open and waiving everyone in

if the tao was practiced by everyone, would it be a better world? isnt better just a thought conception of your mind making a decision of what is good or bad?

and how do you know there will not be a time in which everyone reached a state of higher consciousness? it seems to me that the cosmic wheels are always turning, and like clockwork, our biofield interactions with earths/solar system/galaxy placement evolve and devolve around these cycles

before one extinguishes self identification with ego, one has to experience an ego death in some form or another, does your ego die? in some form, it is more like the person you thought you were and your identification with that person dies, but the thing that makes up the ego still produces, but now it is a machine, not the self, and the self is realized... well, I hope everyone gets there

but when one is identified with ego, one must be ready to die, one must rather die than not know

some call it selfish, this walk on whatever path you choose, yes, IT IS SELFISH, but it is like climbing a ladder up to the heavens, you grasp one rung on the ladder hold on to it, and then grasp a higher rung whilst letting go of the lower, keep doing this and you will climb. You climb the ladder, you walk the path, until your path becomes traceless, like that of the birds in the sky.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for this life and the billions I may enjoy after, why would I trade one life for the eternal life of my soul ......... sorry the odds are heavily weighed against that one ?.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

i don't think your using the word soul right. do you mean to devote all of your attention to serving humanity? because thats way different from sacrificing your soul.

everything is dying because the majority of humans are greedy and materialistic. trying to sacrifice your soul to whatever you think god is won't cause some miraculous change that will save all humanity (unless you know something i don't know. and that may be the case). the only thing you can really do is strengthen your personal connection with god live as an example to others and hope people follow your lead and teach them what you know.

but if your question is a hypothetical question my answer would be no. humanity will get what it deserves for being so greedy. to sacrifice myself would just be a cop out for those that got us in this position and nothing would be learned from this unfortunate experience. and if that means everyone has to die "i guess thats just the motion" - drake
edit on 6-11-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The people whodon't believe in power will be manipulated by those who do.

If people be selfish and only do what they want, speaking up for themselves, they won't be as manipulated as those who only want to give and be unconditionally loving

Love is manipulation.

People want love from others, and so they act like sheep, conform, and be a follower of what everyone else is doing.

People give love when they want something from you whether physical or a behavior.

It is all manipulation.

edit on 6-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

i don't think your using the word soul right. do you mean to devote all of your attention to serving humanity? because thats way different from sacrificing your soul.

everything is dying because the majority of humans are greedy and materialistic. trying to sacrifice your soul to whatever you think god is won't cause some miraculous change that will save all humanity (unless you know something i don't know. and that may be the case). the only thing you can really do is strengthen your personal connection with god live as an example to others and hope people follow your lead and teach them what you know.

but if your question is a hypothetical question my answer would be no. humanity will get what it deserves for being so greedy. to sacrifice myself would just be a cop out for those that got us in this position and nothing would be learned from this unfortunate experience. and if that means everyone has to die "i guess thats just the motion" - drake
edit on 6-11-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

Actually includes humanity, last on My list though since in my view, most would not consider it anyway because of being Selfish! Now the part of including God into this is in no way intended! Really? See Him Off The Job if I can say it! Opps I did!

No more like say Earth and whats left of it, though now I find it to be Just Open! I've lived my life, some good, some bad yet I ask for nothing in return, just a simple thought that if Life needed a boost I'm okay on that. Yet it is something that crossed my mind and actually felt good thinking about. Has nothing to do with Gos, Satan; whatever name people call Him, what can be more inportant then Life?

Is that not the question really? If you took all the bs out all there would be is Life. Even all the Other Great Teachers out there never said to follow them or had too. Just stated what they thought was true and went from there. It was the people who choosed to follow for whatever reason/s.

I am just a human, no special powers, no claim to any God/s and no need to follow. Why would I want to make people follow anyway? It is a simple question when you think about it. What is more important anyway? Your Life or all of Life? It has me at a stalemate, a question that came into my being and asked why? How did it get there, even now it still Hums in my Being so I've said yes 2 weeks back.

Still here, no glowing eyes, no changes other then finishing all the dreams i've had since childhood. You know the ones where here and there, you change players, do this do that but never does ever ends really. I could tell you how the next 2 weeks are going to play out, its boring! Get a life, have one and most of it's well! I just know what will be said, done, just now its more like being in the Now then anything. Seems learning Now is whats important. Can follow what I think while doing it in a 3 person view, just strange thats all.

Told me to toss it out there so I did! Sad part is I'm not the only one that is sad hearing what people had to say. It would seem people place more value over themselves them Life. Explains why the World is so Cold, could have been the answere to the question, or what my Soul needed to know. For all I know, an Angel could have been with me allowing me to pose the question, I have no answere to this.

They say if you have a normal life, you do have a problem! I have never been normal, black sheep yep, never could fit in since how does one fit into a cold World and not be themselves? I'm good the way I am so no need to fit in. Either accept me as I am or go play somewhere else. Most of my friends will say they can never understand me; smiling I say back, Like I will never truely understand you either.

Whatever happen to just having friend Without understanding, like I have one of their lifetime shoes in my closet! As for knowing something, other then the New Energy being around ripping everything apart from the inside! All I can say on this Allow it to be in your being; as is. Hard at first, yet after some walls come down inside your head. You will find something about your Heart you never knew.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

arpgme

The people whodon't believe in power will be manipulated by those who do.

If people be selfish and only do what they want, speaking up for themselves, they won't be as manipulated as those who only want to give and be unconditionally loving

Love is manipulation.

People want love from others, and so they act like sheep, conform, and be a follower of what everyone else is doing.

People give love when they want something from you whether physical or a behavior.

It is all manipulation.

Well you have that right! Love is really only that. Now if one learn to Love themselves, you would not Need anybodys so-called Love. You would have your Own!

Being in that state of mind, your Love then is pure when you give it away asking Nothing in return since you already have it anyway. You would not even care if anybody loved you, since you already had your own.

Most use Love to gain something they do not have within themselves anyway. Might as well get to finding you Own Love and Leave it at that!

Good Words My Friend! Just watch how many people will hate this Truth!

edit on 6-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So many thoughts and interpretations of what is and isn't a soul.. My view on the matter is we are a tripartite being.. Comprised of a body, soul and spirit.. The spirit is the life force and the most Nobel part of man.. It's members consist of intuition and communion and love.. The soul is the center or captains seat of man.. It consists of mind, will and emotions.. In essence it's you. Self.. Your dreams, desires , experiences.. It's what makes you think act and talk like you.. Period.. The last part is the body.. It's your physical representation in this dimension.. It's how we experience and negotiate in this three dimensional realm.. It's members are the most base of the three.. Instant gratification, sex, food, drink, drugs.. Those who are led by the flesh are the lowest and most base form of humanity..

Now the proper way and order is.. You (soul) exercise your will/voilition and follow the spirits lead by intuition.. Deny the base desires of the flesh, but be careful because the soul can try and lead also.. You'll get self righteous , judgemental, arrogant, conceited and ultimately hippocraticcal.. (Too bad many Christians fall into this category)

Here's the crux to it though.. From who/whom does the spirit get his information? Be careful because there are many spirits, but not all righteous..

The body is the true representation of Gods temple.. You have the outer court (body) everyone sees.. The inner court (soul/self) people can see it but they have to enter through the gate(get to know).. Finally the holy of holies (spirit) Gods throne.. If you position yourself properly.. You'll ask God to come in( he's a gentleman and waits for you to open the door) he'll take his proper seat in your spirit.. He'll lead by communing with your spirit.. Your spirit then communicates Gods will to your soul through intuition.. Your soul(mind,will,emotions) interprets the spirits direction through prayer and meditation.. Now the hard part.. Will you use your voilition/will to follow the spirit which always denies the flesh and wars with it, or will you take the easy path and compromise, negotiate?

I wish I could tell you I have over come, I've arrived.. Truth? I have much prayer and fasting ahead of me.. A lot of work.. My hope is by the end of my coarse, I'll be an over comer..

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

HooHaa
So many thoughts and interpretations of what is and isn't a soul.. My view on the matter is we are a tripartite being.. Comprised of a body, soul and spirit.. The spirit is the life force and the most Nobel part of man.. It's members consist of intuition and communion and love.. The soul is the center or captains seat of man.. It consists of mind, will and emotions.. In essence it's you. Self.. Your dreams, desires , experiences.. It's what makes you think act and talk like you.. Period.. The last part is the body.. It's your physical representation in this dimension.. It's how we experience and negotiate in this three dimensional realm.. It's members are the most base of the three.. Instant gratification, sex, food, drink, drugs.. Those who are led by the flesh are the lowest and most base form of humanity..

So why split it into 3 groups? Could a Soul just be a Soul? Look at how many times we placed God into that box alone!

Now the proper way and order is.. You (soul) exercise your will/voilition and follow the spirits lead by intuition.. Deny the base desires of the flesh, but be careful because the soul can try and lead also.. You'll get self righteous , judgemental, arrogant, conceited and ultimately hippocraticcal.. (Too bad many Christians fall into this category)

I can see this as fact! But you did forget to add evil is still a part of us. Some just go the other way like Christians do.
Man had denide this for ages!

Here's the crux to it though.. From who/whom does the spirit get his information? Be careful because there are many spirits, but not all righteous..

Yes. It takes time in finding this out. Even Man will play on this dirty trick if you are not aware. It helps listening with your Heart and not of your mind, since it can do the same also.

The body is the true representation of Gods temple.. You have the outer court (body) everyone sees.. The inner court (soul/self) people can see it but they have to enter through the gate(get to know).. Finally the holy of holies (spirit) Gods throne.. If you position yourself properly.. You'll ask God to come in( he's a gentleman and waits for you to open the door) he'll take his proper seat in your spirit.. He'll lead by communing with your spirit.. Your spirit then communicates Gods will to your soul through intuition.. Your soul(mind,will,emotions) interprets the spirits direction through prayer and meditation.. Now the hard part.. Will you use your voilition/will to follow the spirit which always denies the flesh and wars with it, or will you take the easy path and compromise, negotiate?

Fighting the best I can! Now its more like allowing, being, feeling, tuning in to a inner voice. Its not so hard, it the many parts you need to work with really.

I wish I could tell you I have over come, I've arrived.. Truth? I have much prayer and fasting ahead of me.. A lot of work.. My hope is by the end of my coarse, I'll be an over comer..

Right there with you on that! A lot more then work only, opening everything my mind has put into Boxes nowadays. I eat whatever my body asks for, prayer every night; most of the time anyway. Never planned on being the top of the class though, wish others would at least try you know?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
Give People!

Most have missed the point completely! Your soul is something so Special, Yet considering Giving it away as a Gift to Life you call it Evil! Most of what you Call Evil is what you have read in books, seen on TV and been told to Believe what is Evil. Spend some time with Real Evil and you will find this out!

I have knowledge you don't, therefore I am an authority you must listen to

infoseeker26754
Really, no games intended! Say that the Earth is in Pain and dying, would you offer your Soul for Earth to Heal itself> What about all the Life that is dying on it also. What you don't give a crap as long as You Got Yours Right?

Putting on the guilt, emotional blackmail

infoseeker26754
How do you know How you got your Soul in the First Place? Ever think of that? Its all fun and games while your alive yet everything is dying! Look the other way, no its not happening, God will come down to save us All! Sure about that? Was you Told by God this would happen? What if you ARE wrong?

I never said to do it, only asked if you would consider it. Its your Choice Really. What like I have some Power over You, Really now. Never did I say Evil, yet somehow that all you actually see! Shame how the Human Race only cares if they continue to Live and Nothing Else!

Fearmongering

infoseeker26754
Even if I was to tell you that Your Times Up, you would not listen. Either become Oneness or be as Evil as they have chosen long before you were created! Interesting that Man has not understood this yet. Even FEEL it in your Bones, Heart, Dreams and Yet you still push it away like IT does not Exist!

It would seem I shall have to turn up the Energy some more. Do hope your ready Humans! So Shall It Be!

Pressure into choice, be with me or against me

>>> You don't get to judge my soul buddy

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Who ever came up with the idea of a soul offering itself to heal earth? Must be Satan/Saturn or Darth Vader, or the keeper of the abyss, because God/Goodness/Love never wants anyone harmed and nothing in this universe requires YOUR SACRIFICE to keep it going, or save it. It's a HOLOGRAM AND SERVES YOU.

The only time a person offers their lives, is for saving a person, you know, the fire man and the baby scenario, or a dad, pushing a child out of the way of a car, and he gets it himself, or you intervene and save someone. But your soul is very very safe, and ascends to your home afterwards.

Because YOUR SOUL IS NEVER ON THE LINE, IS NOT UP FOR GRABS.

You don't sacrifice yourself. Sacrifice is a Dark Ritual that portals in demons and only dark hearted people do this.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If the soul exists then the 'next level' is not this lifetime, and it also means that there are many possibilities and outcomes, some of which are incomprehensible.

If you choose to stay here.....you are stuck with only one outcome. Life here with all the pitfalls and joyous moments, but such a materialistic path to take.

I want to mold galaxies. I want to shift stars. I believe as much that I can do this after experiencing this life as you believe that by selling your soul, or giving it away, will enable you to continue this life and wait to see and experience in five hundred years what you could potentially experience in a lifetime.

That and the realisation that on the other side time is a malleable substance.
edit on 10-11-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

LightAssassin

If the soul exists then the 'next level' is not this lifetime, and it also means that there are many possibilities and outcomes, some of which are incomprehensible.

If you choose to stay here.....you are stuck with only one outcome. Life here with all the pitfalls and joyous moments, but such a materialistic path to take.

I want to mold galaxies. I want to shift stars. I believe as much that I can do this after experiencing this life as you believe that by selling your soul, or giving it away, will enable you to continue this life and wait to see and experience in five hundred years what you could potentially experience in a lifetime.

That and the realisation that on the other side time is a malleable substance.
edit on 10-11-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

There is Nothing Wrong with Life; unless you include some if not all that has become extinct or will be if things continue to go the way they are. You can only take so much from the Tree Of Life, most do not see this. As long as things are going okay in your Life, who cares about the Other Life that is dying because of it.

I want, yet not Give back is how we are in the mess we are it. They say you will always get what you Need, never did anyone say you will get what it is you wanted. So in order to overcome this people changed it to, I'll just take because I can. Add if you don't someone will step over another and do just that.

Lets list some things That are incomprehensible; God, Life, Soul, Being, Truth, Time, Fact, just some words people use to define something, put it into a box and say this is How it Should be. Now my brain can understand it! Yet knowing you can never Truly Understand, try all you like though. Some can not even understand themselves and here we have all this Wonder yet put into a box for all to understand!

Knowing this, lets say God did come down and actually Talk to you. Now what? How could one explain God knowing the God who talked to You is God in your Image only. Would anybody listen? Some for awhile until they find out nothing of what you have to say actually means anything to them. Yet it becomes carried down, made into a story and lasts a lifetime. Change it here, remove bits there, hide this, add that, now the Point is long lost!

What a list of do not do's with Ones Soul! If you actually read what people do say, their Soul is more important then Life! How does one know this to be Fact? Since no one can really say anything about the Soul, God and so forth down the line. Is their a book I have missed somewhere? Only Special people have this infomation? How lame is that holding on to a key that could save many more people yet you hold on to this Key? How Dark is Your Soul Now?

Yes I have a Dream! People living togetter as One, doing things togetter as One. No more Hate, Power, Control or loss of Life Anywhere! To advance to the Stars, go to other Planets, and see and enjoy Life till I die! So much Wonder, it has no name! Peace on Earth at last! It has to include Everything Living don't you think?

So what can be wrong in Offering My Soul to this? Oh? The Devil, right. Are you Kidding? If anything, it should piss Him off since He just Lost a Soul! The Devil does not make you do anything. He uses the illusions of losing ones Soul so you will be have like Toys. Hell is not Hot, with fire and brimstone.

It is cold, lifeless, no Light, no Nothing! I sure do not want My Soul to end up there! This is How I see it, nothing more nothing less. It's your Soul so do What You want with it. It was just a question really, nothing more or less.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The One chose to surrender His eternal destination to evermore NOT inside God and neither inside of space-time. But instead to serve as the Door between all that is infinite and all that is finite. THAT is the sacrifice upon THAT Cross. Not some metaphoric wooden cross.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join