It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Offer Your SOUL In Order For Life To Continue?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

SuicideBankers
I would offer mine but I traded it to some kid back in high school for a bag of cheetos.

Was it a LARGE bag?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No, the soul serves as the vehicle for extended life. Without the soul permission not even a divine Son can force service. It would help very much to learn about the true attributes of the soul to be able to understand that the human soul is not up for grabs, but is developed in the womb of the Creator of All, and through that Creator, succeeds to the higher education worlds and finally in perfection before the Majesty of Spirit that is our Father on Paradise. The soul is trained through human experience, and when it reaches relative maturity in one's lifetime, it is offered for service to God or whatever it is you call the Creator who gives us all life.

Working with the soul is especially tricky in mortal lifetimes, but it can be done by addressing the indwelling spirit of the soul and talk to it as an alter personality casually and whenever you think to address the alter personality. Of course the soul is yours and is not alter personality, but at this stage of the game of life, it can seem to be somewhat detached from normal thought or thinking. No special address is necessary and one can be quite casual, but if you get a shiver or a pat on the crown of your head, the soul and its indwelling spirit are responding to your attention. At some point when there is sufficient maturity of the soul with its indwelling spirit, it can speak to you in your own language using your thinking voice to talk to you. This is not clairaudience, but the special soul and indwelling spirit circuit that acts like a telephone wire to the inner ear mechanism which coverts electrical frequencies to sound.

Those who will serve with the coming divine missions have matured their souls and the high Sons of the Creator know all that transpires in the minds of every person on this planet, and when you have reached the level where you may safely serve the divine missions, you will be found.

Life is a gift of the Creator, and he can modify anytime he wishes to. Those humans being contacted now will have life extensions, some short, some long, but they are modified in the life circulation bodies you know as genes.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sounds like the plot for the Japanese Animated show Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
The 666 Mark Of The Beast, I would have to say no thank you, I choose life over death.

You wouldn't give your life for the sake of your brother?

That's all the OP is talking about.

He flung that word soul out there, without having a clue
what that word really means.. just like most everyone
else.

Jesus loved the Samaritan, the tax collector, the prostitute
and the Egyptian magicians casting demons out in his name.

You do NOT have the right to say whose love is pure, genuine
and an acceptable offering before the Lord. You do NOT.
NOBODY does.

The words are a bit different? In your opinion does that give
you the right to sit in judgment?

Perhaps you might follow your Lord's example?

I'm not persecuting you. I'm not harassing you. I'm not twisting
words. I'm reminding you how your Savior wants you to conduct
yourself. I'm showing you love, even though you or others
may get all bent out of shape.

KPB

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by infoseeker26754

What???

The OP wouldn't see it this way, but he's talking about rejoining
the Tao, as a Tao immortal, and endlessly wandering the Earth
as a sage. His heart is in the right place.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Annunak1

Life is a game. By selling your soul you think you have won the game but it will only take your points and give you a negative credit so you have to start over and get dealt bad cards to make it even harder.

You have to understand Atma (self) first in order to finish the game. Misunderstanding is darkness and knowledge is the light who unveils the truth. know urself!

The OP apparently understands Atma quite a lot better than most
people I've ever come across. Now the words are all messed up;
that doesn't matter one tiny bit.

At least he's trying; at least he's putting himself out there. He knows
that he'll be mocked and misunderstood. He knows.

KPB

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Don't let anybody put you down. Nobody has earned that right.
Let them sell everything they have and give it to the poor
like you have, then they will understand. You understand the
story of the pearl of great price. You understand how to cross
from pseudo-mystical-religious-deluded-self-important-and-
ignorant-bull to everyone's true Home.

Things will be bumpy for a while; that's ok though.

Good job!

KPB

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

maybe you spent a little to much time with evil. if everyone on the earth and the planet were to die and also the earth itself then that would be the price humanity pays for our actions. giving up your soul to save everyone would only extend that judgement because then its just business as usual after your sacrifice. the only way to save everyone is to get them to all understand their own souls.

unless your talking about becoming oneness and influencing others. which is impossible because people have there own souls and free will. and how exactly dose one give up their soul?

and to what?

if you have an image or idea of what your going to give up your soul to then your probably headed down the wrong path. all of our individual selves are parts of one God Being anyways. your already oneness you just dont perceive it.

edit on 4-11-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali

the only way to save everyone is to get them to all understand their own souls.

Everyone gets to ride the tilt-o-wheel.

He's entitled to his turn.

KPB

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Sure, why not, they can have it if they can find it.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I don't know we had BACON Cheetos here in Colorado in 83 or 82. They stopped making them and that was a very dark day.But no anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

i think the op should elaborate more on what he means. the post was pretty vague. your soul is the only part of you that transcends life and death to attempt to sacrifice it will not get rid of it, you would only lose yourself in a false concept of death and nothingness. i wonder if the OP has had any experience with his soul or if he is just throwing around words around that he has no true understanding of.

if he wants other people to truly think about sacrificing their souls then he should give us more details about what he means.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

Exactly. And it takes more than a good heart to enter the Tao and stay there.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

As it has been in my head for the past few weeks, strange ideas come into mind I really have no words for. At first the idea was like the others, yet somehow a calmness did come around afterwards. I actually Offered Mine, yet felt I had to think it over first.

As my mind played with the idea, it became thought and now it's more of a feeling, all blended togetter. Made a mistake though, offered with a deal; Saving Earth and the Life on it seemed like the best I could do at the time. Wonder and sadness at the same time is how I felt.

In the span of 2 weeks, I have learned Offering did not mean dealing! Only human, yet understanding what I asked was wrong; knowing somehow the offering was with good intentions, I gave the Offering without no dealing! Now share it with others is how I felt, so I did!

I was so heartbroken after reading what people actually said; would explain I told you so feeling, still had to go about did I say it wrong and the like, never was really good at writing, anything to say I was sorry. Please excuse the Human race, show them and the Like.

Still as of now, I feel good as do my feeling for they actually do say the words has a hidden message for others of like beings as yourself. And now its gone!

Other then my voices say, Boy do you have _alls! At least Their all in agreement! Still though, how did most come up with Evil? I'm still confused on how this could be really. Other then the idea that Self has more control then what was intended to happen, Who did the lying?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are confused. The renegade is about being selfish and rebelling AGAINST oneness.

The oneness is God and it seeks to control everyone. The force of Satan is rebellion, but most likely most will just forfeit the freedom of their soul.

Buddhism says get rid of your desires, the bible says crucify the body of its passions and desires.

All of these religions dedicated to God is spiritual Death.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

SuicideBankers

Aronolac
For the theologians and philosophers who may be passing by, there is historical evidence of soul use by divine missions on earth which lengthen the life of the human in the flesh for millennia.

It is entirely possible that within the next five years some or all of you may witness just such a transformation of souls where the selected human is invited to join the counsel of witnesses wherein the soul of nearly 150 humans with the normal genetic genome are extended in their lifetimes to 500 or 1,000 years to aid the divine mission at hand.

Don't dismiss this so quickly.

So within their life times their lives are genetically extended? Whats the soul got to do with it?

Its not that I am taking this lightly. I would give my life. My essence. My after life. My soul if I thought it would do any good for anyone. Better I should live this life and try to teach my child through action and example and not by empty hollow words.

edit on 4-11-2013 by SuicideBankers because: typo

How would you know if they were Hollow Words? We are able to take from the Dead and give another Life with parts from a Dead Lifeless Body for someone in need. Yet what if the Greater Need for All was involved?

Teaching a child something of Higher Values have been lost for some time. Some do in fact go this route, it is a hard road indeed! The world is not like it was before, people helping one another, lending a hand, working togetter as one. Remember don't you, ask someone over 70 and they will tell you the World has gone Mad!

Many gifted Children as of late were born with gifts bestode upon them, Yet somehow they are given Pills at such a small age. Stop and ask yourself, Why? Nothing was Ever wrong with any child. Now its a parents worst Fear to Hear that their Child has something Wrong with them now. Was there in the first place? Home they were just fine, doing what kids to to grow.

Now it has trickled down to child on pills to having children with more need of pills. Yet somehow this continues to happen and some are now keeping their kids at home because of this. I was told long ago about how Life brings gifted Children to help with the world and its outcome. To stop this, abortion came along to override this one thing. Sounds Cold don't you think? People caught on so now the new idea Pills.

Stop and ask your child what they Learned in school today, ask other children if you like. If you hear Nothing; and you will, pay attention!

It could make a difference in all Life, all I ask is to consider the idea, leave it open and let it be!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Unity_99

No one gives their soul and existence to earth, or to evil, for unity's sake, is this what you're suggesting. People do already enter hell to rescue family, and risk being lowered and entrapped for a while. But its not permanent. There is no One, there is a oneness, but only with Love, that means those not of that frequency must attain it as well, which they all do in the end. But we are to be wayshowers, The Way, not become the lowest denominator.

And I know from within that the Cosmos is sick and tired of martyrs, for that is a dark side trap. It always was about Love and choosing happiness and joy, and sharing and shining that self worth and high frequency to others, and not settling for anything less, for anything less is not love and no good parent would ever wish dross and gravity and pain and abasement on their children.

The word is Surrender. If one would see how Christ Surrendered for All some might understand. Unless I misread the words written down so long ago, He did Surrender Himself for all of Man did He not?

What did He Give on that Cross, just his Life or was it His Lifeforce?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Obviously Jesus didn't make any sacrifice at all if he came back to life and get to be a god controling everyone and telling them what to do with threats of eternal torture.

Jesus is just another "Lord" controling his slaves.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

That is a big trap. Surrender? We are to see through all the traps here, and renounce this ugly twisted way people are roped into believing they advance by, pain and smiting and sacrifice. That is draco. Not Family. The Prime Directive is to free this planet (all abused and overburdened life on it). And that means consciousness.

We are not speaking in terms of selfishness. Or service to self. But in terms of happiness through you to others ,abundance through you to others, caring and understanding others, not dominating them but really understanding who they are and what makes them happy, creating pockets of wellness not sickness.

And maybe some people might feel strengthened in this low frequency place to stick around for another cycle helping, but its not what I'm going to do. I know its time to go home. And to get everyone as loving as possible, to go home. Dad told me, and Mom told me to save the children.

To turn up the dial on love and go home, with others, because we don't want to go alone.

To shine LOVE and JOY and PEACE and GOOD TIDINGS, AND POSTIVE GOALS AND THOUGHTS FOR THOUGHT CREATES.

Dad/Mom/Highest Love and Goodness does not ask for sacrifice, nor surrender. Nor worship, for Love is humble of heart and Family. Love yourself and all others, with self esteem. Grow your understanding of others, just like they are, and then shine Happiness, and Positive Solutions.

But if "they" ever do, line up to "serve" man, then we gotta nard them. Unconditional Love, number one. Doing the Love and Goodness way. And if needed, Serve and Protect from those who want to eat us.

edit on 5-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Aronolac
No, the soul serves as the vehicle for extended life. Without the soul permission not even a divine Son can force service. It would help very much to learn about the true attributes of the soul to be able to understand that the human soul is not up for grabs, but is developed in the womb of the Creator of All, and through that Creator, succeeds to the higher education worlds and finally in perfection before the Majesty of Spirit that is our Father on Paradise. The soul is trained through human experience, and when it reaches relative maturity in one's lifetime, it is offered for service to God or whatever it is you call the Creator who gives us all life.

Working with the soul is especially tricky in mortal lifetimes, but it can be done by addressing the indwelling spirit of the soul and talk to it as an alter personality casually and whenever you think to address the alter personality. Of course the soul is yours and is not alter personality, but at this stage of the game of life, it can seem to be somewhat detached from normal thought or thinking. No special address is necessary and one can be quite casual, but if you get a shiver or a pat on the crown of your head, the soul and its indwelling spirit are responding to your attention. At some point when there is sufficient maturity of the soul with its indwelling spirit, it can speak to you in your own language using your thinking voice to talk to you. This is not clairaudience, but the special soul and indwelling spirit circuit that acts like a telephone wire to the inner ear mechanism which coverts electrical frequencies to sound.

Those who will serve with the coming divine missions have matured their souls and the high Sons of the Creator know all that transpires in the minds of every person on this planet, and when you have reached the level where you may safely serve the divine missions, you will be found.

Life is a gift of the Creator, and he can modify anytime he wishes to. Those humans being contacted now will have life extensions, some short, some long, but they are modified in the life circulation bodies you know as genes.

Good point although you did leave out demons who can take another without their consent. Or say I have another voice who talks to me All the time. Their is still 2 different enties within one being, both Sharing with content! First one must allow it to happen, period!

Actually how would you know if it was the Creator or someone from Planet Z far far away. Maybe Mr. Smith who from Planet Z has awaken to a Higher Understanding of who the Creator Is! Same would be true with Demons! Somewhere within Your Being LETS you know! Just using this as an exsamlpe,
No Planet Z or Mr. Smith or Demons!

We all know that the DNA has so much Info laying dormant, how the brain uses just 10%; some have gone as far as 17%, most consider them Nuts and get locked away! Yet, somehow the Locking away is more like Hidden from the masses; don'y want that knowegde getting out! Ever wonder sometimes?

So say the divine finds you, works with you. Somehow do you think your Safe, or doing Gods work requires something more at stake? Like All of Us really? Us meaning all of Life, not just the People you know!

I sure do not want my life extended! I would like ALL LIFE Extended! Keeping it small, would have to say Earth first! Everything here on Earth has a chance to go on in what ever way it chooses. Ever thought that theirs Life on Mars just waiting to spring into action, Yet it has to wait until We get there! Even to me that would sound crazy only it is possible in a strange way.

We have placed Life inside a box; this is How it has to be. Strange, I see this as wrong. Even detailing what the Creator wants is again wrong since do any of us really Know? If it was that Easy, it would seem that the World would not be as it is Today.

Although what you did say I will allow to be in my being, Feel it as I call it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join