It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Offer Your SOUL In Order For Life To Continue?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If you really wanted to allow Life to Expand Itself in any way Life wanted. Would YOU give up your soul to allow this to happen?

Consider for the time being, there is 7 Bill people on this Planet who are made up of themselves. So many different ideas out there to find One's Path, yet that is only considering Self! No matter How you Play it; do this, try that, work on this, rest on that, Read this until your blue in the face and your eyes are red and so on. Has any of it actually Worked?

Maybe a bit there, a push there, still it only involves Self and leaves out the Oneness. They say ALL Paths lead to Oneness yet why has anyone but a few attained it? Could it be that by doing it yourself means nothing more then just an selfish act?

Yet giving up your Soul Freely so that Life can continue to run it path in what ever way it wanted, is that what is actually being ASKED of us? Freewill is being able to make that choice on your own. Knowing that Self will no longer be, Ego would have nothing to do but fight. Self is nothing more then EGO.

What does giving up ones Soul mean? Becoming Oneness again, allowing everything to be One, you become everything and not serprete as the world see everything having both sides. Some claim we have been here many lifetimes, why? Some claim this is it, Why? Would it matter, make a difference anyway? Has anything really change in the world Spiritual? Things, ideas, thoughts do change over many years, still no one has become enlightened but a few.

Enlightenment what a word! Yet would one offer their Soul for it? Many have asked for such a thing, wanting to experence
such a thing as Enlightenment only no one wants to consider losing Self doing it! Say Eve and Adam who were of Oneness and Satan who thought No way in Hell so offered the Fruit to Eve to allow Self to enter Ones Being. SELF was created that day!

Would you like to see Life continue? How many Souls would it take to find this out? Oneness decided to become Self in order to see if Life was will to give ones Life so that it can continue. We were given a chance at Life yet no one has considered this point until Now.

Really think about this with your Heart, Feel this for the moment and then ask yourself! Would you Give/Offer up your Soul and become Oneness again? Or would you like to take it to the end, keeping Self?

I've offered My Soul. How about you? Simple Question now is it not? In no Way What-So-Ever!

Peace

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

What???

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
If you really wanted to allow Life to Expand Itself in any way Life wanted. Would YOU give up your soul to allow this to happen?

en.wikipedia.org...

That Wikipedia article doesn't do it justice however;
it's written from a purely historical / exoteric &
religious point of view; rather than the reality
of how and when the vow is taken. Also the word
soul is a real misnomer.. but we can let the common
usage stand for purposes of light discussion.

You don't have to be a Buddhist, or even religious.

I absolutely guarantee that multiple people alive
right now have done the very thing you make into
a 'fun post'.

KPB

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I would offer mine but I traded it to some kid back in high school for a bag of cheetos.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The 666 Mark Of The Beast, I would have to say no thank you, I choose life over death.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Life is a game. By selling your soul you think you have won the game but it will only take your points and give you a negative credit so you have to start over and get dealt bad cards to make it even harder.

You have to understand Atma (self) first in order to finish the game. Misunderstanding is darkness and knowledge is the light who unveils the truth. know urself!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You never offer your ever-lasting soul for anything. Not even pizza.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Or some mary jane. Puff puff don't pass ur soul

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

SuicideBankers
I would offer mine but I traded it to some kid back in high school for a bag of cheetos.

What kind of Cheetos?

I hope it was the flaming hot ones, cause anything else I'd say you got jipped.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If I was to give my soul in exchange to another who would trade me life, we'd each put our gifts in a box, open them, and be content that both were empty. We can always find a use for empty boxes.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

In my humble opinion, no... because this brief existence is nothing compared to what lies ahead. This physical path is like a kindergarten... a preschool where we are tasked to rise above this biological machine we inhabit. If we fail to overcome these limitations and animalistic drives... and even seek to extend them, then we've failed before we begin.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Give People!

Most have missed the point completely! Your soul is something so Special, Yet considering Giving it away as a Gift to Life you call it Evil! Most of what you Call Evil is what you have read in books, seen on TV and been told to Believe what is Evil. Spend some time with Real Evil and you will find this out!

Really, no games intended! Say that the Earth is in Pain and dying, would you offer your Soul for Earth to Heal itself> What about all the Life that is dying on it also. What you don't give a crap as long as You Got Yours Right?

How do you know How you got your Soul in the First Place? Ever think of that? Its all fun and games while your alive yet everything is dying! Look the other way, no its not happening, God will come down to save us All! Sure about that? Was you Told by God this would happen? What if you ARE wrong?

I never said to do it, only asked if you would consider it. Its your Choice Really. What like I have some Power over You, Really now. Never did I say Evil, yet somehow that all you actually see! Shame how the Human Race only cares if they continue to Live and Nothing Else!

Whatever Gave You That Right? How did it come into Being to say Humans have that Power in the First Place? If it Was Given to you to Learn, could it also be taken away because You care not to Learn? Lifeforms learned this way before You were ever Created, so why can not Man understand this Too?

Even if I was to tell you that Your Times Up, you would not listen. Either become Oneness or be as Evil as they have chosen long before you were created! Interesting that Man has not understood this yet. Even FEEL it in your Bones, Heart, Dreams and Yet you still push it away like IT does not Exist!

It would seem I shall have to turn up the Energy some more. Do hope your ready Humans! So Shall It Be!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No, and won't allow anyone else to, for who will collect on others will need to get through Family and those who will not be handing anyone over to that side. That side is renegade and going to be rounded up instead.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You can't give up something that is eternal.

It always was and always will be.

Peace out,

RT

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Realtruth

SuicideBankers

What kind of Cheetos?

I hope it was the flaming hot ones, cause anything else I'd say you got jipped.

Just cheetos. Didn't have the flamin hot ones back in the day. I had the munchies. What can I say.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
For the theologians and philosophers who may be passing by, there is historical evidence of soul use by divine missions on earth which lengthen the life of the human in the flesh for millennia.

It is entirely possible that within the next five years some or all of you may witness just such a transformation of souls where the selected human is invited to join the counsel of witnesses wherein the soul of nearly 150 humans with the normal genetic genome are extended in their lifetimes to 500 or 1,000 years to aid the divine mission at hand.

Don't dismiss this so quickly.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Aronolac
For the theologians and philosophers who may be passing by, there is historical evidence of soul use by divine missions on earth which lengthen the life of the human in the flesh for millennia.

It is entirely possible that within the next five years some or all of you may witness just such a transformation of souls where the selected human is invited to join the counsel of witnesses wherein the soul of nearly 150 humans with the normal genetic genome are extended in their lifetimes to 500 or 1,000 years to aid the divine mission at hand.

Don't dismiss this so quickly.

So within their life times their lives are genetically extended? Whats the soul got to do with it?

Its not that I am taking this lightly. I would give my life. My essence. My after life. My soul if I thought it would do any good for anyone. Better I should live this life and try to teach my child through action and example and not by empty hollow words.

edit on 4-11-2013 by SuicideBankers because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

But this does not require to sell ya soul? Or am i reading it wrong?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No one gives their soul and existence to earth, or to evil, for unity's sake, is this what you're suggesting. People do already enter hell to rescue family, and risk being lowered and entrapped for a while. But its not permanent. There is no One, there is a oneness, but only with Love, that means those not of that frequency must attain it as well, which they all do in the end. But we are to be wayshowers, The Way, not become the lowest denominator.

And I know from within that the Cosmos is sick and tired of martyrs, for that is a dark side trap. It always was about Love and choosing happiness and joy, and sharing and shining that self worth and high frequency to others, and not settling for anything less, for anything less is not love and no good parent would ever wish dross and gravity and pain and abasement on their children.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

edit on 4-11-2013 by Annunak1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join