It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Kitty Died

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Not her pic, but that is just what she looked like. Straya was an all white persian cat with beautiful blue eyes. She was a deaf cat we rescued many years ago. This little Angel brought so much love and joy into my life and now she is gone. My beautiful, innocent, precious, sweet girl, my last is gone...

Maybe now where she is, she will hear the birds sing for the first time and the wind through the trees. Now she will be without pain and free. I will always remember you my sweet gentle little soul. I will always love and cherish you and all the beautiful memories we shared through the years.

I have been crying all day. My heart is broken and this is just gut wrenching.

Rest in peace my precious Angel and enjoy your beautiful new world. One day we shall meet again.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Sorry for your loss my friend, it isn't easy I know. It also isn't supposed to be easy, if it were, then we would just be cold to begin with. All of my best to you and I'm sure there are better things in her future.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Wow, do I ever know what you are going through. I lost my Pomeranian dog, named Chase, in 2009. I had him since 2000. In his later years, He was blind and had diabetics and I had to give him an insulin shot once a day just to keep him alive. I know his life is so much better in heaven romping with his other friends, but I grieve him everyday, and I miss him tremendously. We have a grave stone for my baby in the back yard. Rest in peace sweet, sweet animals

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
They bring us so much joy while they're here. I offer you a hug, I know so little an comfort right now. Hold on to your memories of her, they bring comfort to your soul and honor to the time you've shared.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
She is with the great cat God Bastet now, doing all the things she liked to do.
My cat Jake sends his love to you.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

Thank you. I know she is no longer suffering at least.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StarsInDust

I have had so many beautiful animals that I have loved and lost. I know you still miss Chase. I miss all of my sweet pets too. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyholes

Thank you, that was beautiful! I just can't stop crying.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Awww, send my love to Jake. And thank you!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
She was very fortunate to have you, Night. She was loved and well looked after and had a good life.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am so sorry. I know that does nothing to take away the pain. (((hug)))

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I am sorry Night.
Lots of people don't understand why we grieve over losing our animals, but they aren't just animals to us. They are friends, children, family, etc. in a furry little body. We let them into places in our heart that we don't let others go and they comfort us when others don't even know we need it. When that is gone it hurts and I am sorry you are having to let go. Thoughts are with you.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Thank you! Yes she did have a good life for many years. I will forever be thankful that she came into my life and that we shared so much love and joy.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts. I lost two of my fur babies this year.

Here is a candle that was lighted for your dear Straya.

After clicking the link, be sure to click on the twinkling star in the upper right corner.

Hugs,..

www.in-memory-of-pets.com...
edit on 4-11-2013 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thank you! Oh hugs always help!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

That was beautiful and so true. Thank you so much!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Awe! I'm so sorry to hear that! :'( She's in a better place now and you'll see her again! She may even come back in your dreams to visit sometimes, if you're lucky!

All the best,
King

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

MrLimpet

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts after loosing two of my dear friends this year.

Here is a candle that was lighted for your dear Straya.

After clicking the link, be sure to click on the twinkling star in the upper right corner.

Hugs,..

www.in-memory-of-pets.com...

Oh my God, that was the most beautiful and thoughtful gesture. I have never seen anything like that. I'm crying like a baby here! I can't thank you enough for doing this for me and for Straya!!!!!! HUGS!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofyo1

Thank you! I too believe she is in a better place. I just miss her so much already. There is a hole in my heart that no one else can fill.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

My cat "Richard" Is now 16 and is in amazing health for his age. but I too will know your pain, I rescued him and his sister when they were just little kittens when I found them both they were severely emaciated and close to rush hour traffic. He remains today one of the best finds of my life. Best friends fur ever.

I know some people think its just a cat but they truly are a lot more than that.
edit on 4-11-2013 by enament because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join