It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Keeps Suspending Account That Invites Users To Show Health Insurance Cancellation Letters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Intimidating Chicago style tactics???? I am so surprised that the Lier-in-Chief is trying to surpress the truth. America re-elected him and we are getting exactly what we deserve. Are we having fun yet?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

SilentKillah

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
well well what happened to freedom...freedom of speech,freedom of information...once again another sign that the land of the free is not so free any more..

Twitter has an owner. An owner has the freedom to do what he/she/they feel with their property. Users don't own twitter, and it's not a part of freedom. If you come in my house saying things I don't like, I kick you out and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

yes but i still have the right to tell you i do not like you and i don't like your house and if you want to kick me out you can.....that's your call doesn't mean i have to take it with my tail between my legs.....and further more with your attitude i believe i would not want be anywhere near you or any services you provide as you have a really crappy attitude

<< 1   >>

join