It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
And i know that here are many "silent bashar " fans reading it.

Being afraid of ridicule. Seeing my conversations as an example why you should never speak openly about Bashar.

I tell you: stop caring what others think of you. Its important that we co-create this reality of open contact together but if you are not riding the leading edge you NEED the mass consciousness to reflect "the leading edge" back to you..
Thats why it is important to share this stuff.

And believe me: in real life, when people know you, they are much more open to stuff like this than in a forum like this.

Even my wife (the total rational scientific PHD "i only believe what i see" person is now open to bashar and in my whole circle many people are getting open to it..its great.

I would love Ats to be one of the first places where this is discussed openly with respect. Because Ats has much momentum and already plays a (exponential) role of the awakening of people to many possibilities.

Possibilities are realities in a waiting stage, waiting for your belief-system to kick in.

edit on 13-1-2014 by kauskau because: spelling..being german...english being a strange language

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

hmm no thats not what i intended. Because there Is no prediction of THE future..
Because there is not only ONE time-line..
There is an infinite number of parallel realities and the "prediction" is only an energy sensing at the time the prediction is made. And this sensing itself can render the prediction obsolete because with the prediction energy "can be located and redirected". Awareness of a prediction can change the whole scenario.

But the interesting part is that people are so strongly believing that there is only "one future" that they think "THIS MUST BE AN EXCUSE"

i love the way belief-systems reinforce them-selfs

And I love how the deluded wrap themselves up in machinations to justify the delusion if the evidence is staring them in the face. Talking to a cultist can be interesting and frustrating at the same time.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Speaking of channeled knowledge will always bring out the worst in some folks, as they really do not want to think that they are responsible for their own reality, their own anger, depression and struggle.

Take the last bit of ridicule on this page and really look at it. What I gather from folks like this is that they lack control in their own lives, and feel a need to diminish the control others do have.

I could care less what anyone thinks about me, especially given the fact that the infinite intelligence that I now apply to my life has made my life much fuller, easier and hopeful. I have an understanding that can only be gained by shutting off those who would dictate my life for me through ridicule and anger.

I think that ATS is evolving in the right direction, and that this type of discussion will be common place.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

talking to a "sceptic" can be the same

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I think the same. We are only at the beginning.

in a way: we are always at the beginning.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Again, this channeled stuff is bogus, show me HARD EVIDENCE they are here, let me see a starship, let me shake hands with an EBE. Til then, channelers are full of one thing: hot air.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

watch the last 4 videos i posted here..everything you need is there.
But i guess you just want to discuss without even exploring the topic .

So : no thanx.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

There is NO discussion to be had. Proof requires evidence. If I said I could make the world spin slower, you wouldnt believe me without evidence and proof, correct? Just because I say I can do it, doesnt mean I can do it. The same goes with chanelers. Dont give me a vague hint, dont tell me something wonderful is going to happen from now til april 210, 2014. ANYTHING can happen,from my getting an A in my math class to my aunt tilly winning the lottery. Both are wonderful things, right?
How about a specific date/time/event??
Til that happens, it all flim flam

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

as you wish

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
you can only proof it by using his information..
www.channelcast.tv...

i did...
and i have my proof.

You still dont understand anything about the state in which higher evolved beings are in..You think they live in a materistic universe like we do.

Higher beings KNOW that we are responsible for our own decisions and they know that we CHOOSE to have contact when we want to...
You are obviously not ready at all.

So enjoy the ride. In 10 years you will know for sure.

Others will know much more sooner ...

have fun

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

kauskau

watch the last 4 videos i posted here..everything you need is there.
But i guess you just want to discuss without even exploring the topic .

So : no thanx.

kauskau
www.channelcast.tv...

Dude will you ever stop spamming these videos which amount to a lot of wasted minutes and very little substance?

Why is this thread still here? Shouldn't it be in the Hoax forum?
edit on 14-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Why should it be in a hoax forum. Did someone proof that its a hoax?

As long as there is no proof for it to be "real" or "fake"...its not a hoax.
It could be. But the hoax forum is for proven hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

kauskau
www.channelcast.tv...

i did...
and i have my proof.

You still dont understand anything about the state in which higher evolved beings are in..You think they live in a materistic universe like we do.

Higher beings KNOW that we are responsible for our own decisions and they know that we CHOOSE to have contact when we want to...
You are obviously not ready at all.

So enjoy the ride. In 10 years you will know for sure.

Others will know much more sooner ...

have fun

-sigh- the old 'we are not ready' excuse. It's as tired as me after not sleeping for 2-3 days. Man is a physical species. We want to touch, feel, hold the proof, not 'take someone's word for it'.
As far as wanting contact, I think I have made it abundantly clear to the powers out there that are allegedly listening that I want contact. So that excuse fails as well.

Just admit it, you and Bashar have ZERO PROOF of this alleged alien/space brother contact?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by JadeStar

Why should it be in a hoax forum. Did someone proof that its a hoax?

Yes: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is proof that you are shamelessly and endlessly promoting this charlatan.

Furthermore there is proof that you have done little on ATS as of late EXCEPT promote this guy. That's called spam or unauthorized 'viral' marketing... which as far as I know is against the TOS of ATS:

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Might want to get that piggy bank ready since it seems you've done little on ATS recently other than promote this guy by endlessly bumping this thread no one else cares about.
edit on 14-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The HollowEarthNetwork is also a very good resource, it just reconfirms what Bashar says as well, Both very good sources.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Merlyn2014
The HollowEarthNetwork is also a very good resource, it just reconfirms what Bashar says as well, Both very good sources.

Hollow Earth lol. Hollow Earth theory was falsified 70 years ago.

So are you a sock puppet for the other spammer?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

talking to a "sceptic" can be the same

No, we just want proof--the ultimate aspect of a truly open mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

kauskau
pure presence

Pure presence.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
oh man...

for those who have eyes to see

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

i am getting paranoid here on Ats. lol . I am so used that people are not open to bashar that i was really thinking you were trying to make a point about how stupid this channeling thing is.

Thats why we come here to begin with,

Its keeping it in check or at least realizing when the levels get a little too high that is hard.

About Channeling,

My opinion,

Its an individuals choice to say where they are receiving information from, they can choose to believe the voices they hear or images they see are being shown or spoken to them or through them from something external. They have lost the power creation when they choose that path in my opinion.

When an individual needs to place the origin of what comes out of their mouths or what is written by their hand on some external intelligence or source, I believe they have taken a path where they can pass on their responsibilities or consequences of what they have said onto something other than themselves.

But it matters not where the message comes from if one is to analyze the message only, Its the channeling part that seems too connected to the ego and my delusional logic tells me its ones own ego needing to be different from the many so when they or their ego begins to get attention for what is being said the ego will direct the individual to say its in contact with God or nowadays with ET to gain power over the minds of those listening.

I think the individual defeats the ego or at least acknowledges the conflict with the ego when they say what they are saying or passing on come from within them, they are then at least showing signs of them willing to place the responsibility of what they say and the information they pass onto themselves.

I am always glad when i meet an open minded person here.

Trust me Kauskau. everyone you communicate on this site has an open mind to something, many too open to too many things, me being one of them and sanity seems lost on you at times.

The reasons some are so against some ideas or topics brought up here on ATS I think are different to what many assume them to be.

Many posters like to be known as being believers and seem to have issues with other members asking questions that are an attempt at debunking the claim if one was made or posed in a very skeptical manner, I believe its these posters or types of conspiracy enthusiasts that will eventually bring something to light many of us that visit these sites have been waiting for, proof or evidence that is undeniable.

I believe the hardest skeptic and what a believer would perceive to be a debunk-er are the ones that have the real experiences and need to explain them either to themselves or to others, so they will search and search, come across something similar and then use their knowledge of their own experience to see if there is any resemblance to their own.

If I could suggest to watch the movie "Red Lights" to see what I mean about a skeptic being the real believers and why they are the real believers.

www.imdb.com...

My mind was blown after seeing the end of that film and really made me question or look deeper into why some people ask the questions they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join