It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

kauskau
bashar predited 1998 a terrorist attack (New york) between 1999 and 2001 with a 98 percent probability (he was wrong about that it will be nuclear but as he says there is only the sensing of the energy when the predicitons is made..its not "written in stone" as there are many parallel realities..)

I say that because he explains in a new talk why there is now his new predictions that between 2015 and 2017 we will know for certain that EXTRATERRESTRAIL life exists.. (we will find that out with our own tech) and that the number "9" and "3" plays an imporant role for changes like that. the attacks of 2001 were played out by people who know far more than the avarage human being about "numerology" and the different probabilites of parallel future lines...

edit on 13-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

LOL. Gotta love how people buy the vagaries if snake oil salesmen and call them "predictions." "I predict a terrorist act somewhere on the eastern seaboard in the next few years." No # Sherlock. I predict violence in the middle east, too. He was wrong about the nukes though, I'd think that a BIG example of his lack of precognition as that would be a very big deal.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

98 percent chance of a major terrorist attack in new york between 1999 and 2001 ... i find that accurate..

"I predict a terrorist act somewhere on the eastern seaboard in the next few years."

-> is not accurate as that

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

When did we meet and I told you I couldn't do this

When did we meed and you saw me being manipulated by a long talk from you?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A person who manipulates another person WILL NOT Act out of an undivided presence. And that can be sensed.

A person that is awakened to the truth of "NO SEPARATION" ....is automatically trustworthy when he or she flows.

No matter if he is an alien or not he is speaking from "my essence" that IAM. THat you ARE.

I guess people who meditate or took dmt or marihuana are more receptive to energies of beings and to the "state in which they are in".

There is NO DOUBT AT ALL that Bashar is in one of the purest forms of balance-FOCUS-Flow-Trust I HAVE EVER SEEN.
i really dont care if you can not see that.

You will have your reasons. And thats fine. You are a master of limitation. And thats a powerful thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sorry, anyone saying theyre 'channeling aliens' are full of it.
If these aliens they say are 'channeling' really want their 'universal message of love and brotherhood' to be taken seriously, land already!! Stop saying they dont want to cause world panic.
All these people are doing is making themselves look like crackpots

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

its not about panic.

Its about free choice of the mass consciousness.

The reaction from the people to the phoenix lights showed them that we are not ready...

starts at 3.50!!! there he explains the whole reasons how they "work" in terms of disclosure.
The disclosure is already going on for me and many others...You will follow when you want to.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
!!!!!!
so when what he says does not make sense to your and your theory of "panic" or "that this is not good enough for you" makes more sense to you. GO for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"hands of policy ended in 2012" ....

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
in the last 4 videos are all answers in terms of why they dont make contact now!

in fact they are the only answers that make sense...from all answers i ever heard.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

98 percent chance of a major terrorist attack in new york between 1999 and 2001 ... i find that accurate..

"I predict a terrorist act somewhere on the eastern seaboard in the next few years."

What terrorist attack was there in 2000 in New York?

It does say between not and including so I assume it means what what it says and that is in between 99 and 2001 which is the year 2000.

So it is about as accurate as what the other poster predicted.

That is my take on the language used and what it means,

You seem to see it as an accurate prediction predicting what 9/11/2001?

Perception and interpretation, saying the same thing I say its not accurate because of my interpretation of whats said where you say it is.

I love how diverse many things are.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

you clearyl did not watch the video

(between 1999 and 2001 means...in that timeframe is a high probability. Can happen on 1.1.1999 and also 31.12.2001 and everything in between)

Whatever.
I dont want to force you to believe anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by InhaleExhale

you clearyl did not watch the video

(between 1999 and 2001 means...in that timeframe is a high probability. Can happen on 1.1.1999 and also 31.12.2001 and everything in between)

Whatever.
I dont want to force you to believe anything.

Yes, I didn't. I might have in the past but cannot recall.

And I apologize as I was incorrect and had the word in-between on my mind when I was trying to make my point.

Please do tell what my beliefs are concerning this information as i have not really said where I stand but you seem to know.

Why is it that questions that are posed as skeptical are seen as not believing by many on this site?

Why is when questions are asked that the ones the question is posed to seems to know what the questioner believes?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Why is it that questions that are posed as skeptical are seen as not believing by many on this site?

Why is when questions are asked that the ones the question is posed to seems to know what the questioner believes?

i am getting paranoid here on Ats. lol .
I am so used that people are not open to bashar that i was really thinking you were trying to make a point about how stupid this channeling thing is.

I am always glad when i meet an open minded person here.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

What terrorist attack was there in 2000 in New York?

It does say between not and including so I assume it means what what it says and that is in between 99 and 2001 which is the year 2000.

So it is about as accurate as what the other poster predicted.

That is my take on the language used and what it means,

You seem to see it as an accurate prediction predicting what 9/11/2001?

Perception and interpretation, saying the same thing I say its not accurate because of my interpretation of whats said where you say it is.

I love how diverse many things are.

THe difficulty is when someone puts forth a vague range as a "prediction" and then his believers after the fact try to make a specific action fit into the vague prediction and use that as "proof" of precognition.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

LOL. Just because he said 98% does not make it 98%. He gave a vague prediction of a terrorist act over a large timespan and over a huge area. That is how flim-flam artists work. The gullible take this vague statement and then after the fact force it to fit. I notice that you find the vagueness proof of his accuracy but he was totally incorrect--100% incorrect of his definite statement, RE nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

kauskau

A person who manipulates another person WILL NOT Act out of an undivided presence. And that can be sensed.

A person that is awakened to the truth of "NO SEPARATION" ....is automatically trustworthy when he or she flows.

No matter if he is an alien or not he is speaking from "my essence" that IAM. THat you ARE.

I guess people who meditate or took dmt or marihuana are more receptive to energies of beings and to the "state in which they are in".

There is NO DOUBT AT ALL that Bashar is in one of the purest forms of balance-FOCUS-Flow-Trust I HAVE EVER SEEN.
i really dont care if you can not see that.

You make too many assumptions at your own abilities to see things. Like a cultist, you see no possible other rationalization because you don't want to see any other rationalization. In your mind, he is what you say he is an he can be no other because that would detroy your own self-created idiom.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

hmm no thats not what i intended. Because there Is no prediction of THE future..
Because there is not only ONE time-line..
There is an infinite number of parallel realities and the "prediction" is only an energy sensing at the time the prediction is made. And this sensing itself can render the prediction obsolete because with the prediction energy "can be located and redirected". Awareness of a prediction can change the whole scenario.

But the interesting part is that people are so strongly believing that there is only "one future" that they think "THIS MUST BE AN EXCUSE"

i love the way belief-systems reinforce them-selfs

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

hey doc..

in a way thats what we all do: hypnotizing our selfs into believing that we see something else than just "neutral props"..Because in reality: no thing has a built in meaning. We have to believe in something to get an effect from ANYTHING...FIRST...Otherwise we would be like a lotus flower and reality would dissolve without a trace endlessly in front of our senses.

What you call "insane" is just a version of reality which does not "synchronize" with the mass consciousness. But it has atomic, quantum-reality as everything else. And in the quantum state there is no "right or wrong" There is just endless possibilities. And consciousness is ready to be aware of any possibility.

The thing is: i never trusted any teacher fully... I was on a long spiritual path. Met many teachers, gurus, seekers . Read Hundreds of books. Tried many things.
You could say that after such time your discernment is still not trust-able. But for me this whole path was like polishing my ability to know "which information can be trusted" and which being is talking from a higher, integrative standpoint.
I am a musician and i really love my openess for "frequency patterns".. You can call that vain. But its not. Because I DID NOt create that. Its everyones ability when the "believe structures" which often are rigid fall away.

But i understand that, as you believe bashar is not real, put that in relation to my seemingly gullibility. So in a way there is no way for us to agree. Because you just see a delusional guy who seems to be vain about his ability to discern reality from illusion and i see someone who sees me as guillable and who can not see that bashar is one of the best sources of wisdom humanity ever had....

So we are in a dilemma which can only be solved by a unification of perspectives and wils or by "seperating our ways " ..The typical forum dilemma

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
the only interest i have right now is make as much people know about Bashar as possible.
Because the probability of open contact is getting higher and higher when people understand the reason of why IT IS NOT HAPPENING NOW..

The last 5 videos are enough to understand. And when you AT LEAST are open to a SMALL possibility that this is the real deal...it would already be enough for the energy to get a momentum-effect (dont know if you can say it like that in english)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join