It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
vimeo.com...

one of the best talks from the 80s...begins in 50 minutes...

blows my mind the way he works with the mind of others in a positive way...
edit on 29-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Thanks for all the Bashar links. I have only been listening to Bashar for about a month now, and am as impressed as are you.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Well PHÄANK you for being impressed by your own reflection

as bashar would say...

edit on 29-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
very interesting...bashar talks about another civilisation they make contact with who is not as advanced as we are..

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

lmao.

Barnard's Star is a class "M4" star; very dim very cold. Probably not capable of supporting complex life forms. It is also very old...so;

At some point in it's 10 billion year history it may have been capable of supporting life somewhat like Earth has, but that was likely when it was younger and perhaps hotter. IF, and its a very big "IF", advanced complex life, like what Earth has, did develop there; that life has likely ascended already, being literally billions of years ahead of Terrestrial Humans. Course, the probability of that is about the same as actually meeting ET.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Bashar is "our child"..

we are his ancestors.. He is a mixture of grey (zeta r) and humans.....he and his civilisations is the product of the abductions that went on 20-50 years ago.

So: linear time is not really the system he/they move through...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I hope here are some silent readers who are bashar nerds. Because i have a question.

There is a channel named "Lyssa Royal" who also used to channel bashar.

Here are transcripts from here channeling bashar...describing the abduction phenomenon and why it was happening back than...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There also tapes around. I would pay some money for a tape because i would like to hear bashar through a different "channel"...

There is also an asien channel who channels bashar but i didnt find out the name yet...

If anyone has a clue..pm me.

The text strongly resonates with me as i feel bashar through it even if you can see a slight difference in the wording because of the "translation device/channel"...

interesting
edit on 2-12-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
here she is (not channeling)
she stopped channeling bashar in the 90s ...I have the feeling that the tapes of her channeling bashar are another key to open up some "possibilities "

edit on 2-12-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by tanka418

Bashar is "our child"..

we are his ancestors.. He is a mixture of grey (zeta r) and humans.....he and his civilisations is the product of the abductions that went on 20-50 years ago.

So: linear time is not really the system he/they move through...

Okay...do you have anything that vaguely resembles science to back that up? I mean; what you are proposing would be considered "not possible" by both modern Terrestrial science, and, a centuries old system of metaphysics. And, I do believe that Hermes himself might begin to scoff.

Biologically; it is highly improbable that Zetas and Terrestrials could produce off spring. Plus, I'm not sure you could classify a Zeta as a mammal. But I guess they are; after all Dolphins are.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Its always great to vibe on the same frequency..and yes: both videos are also sounding historic for me..

Its the beginning...

One day we will look back on this and it will seem more like a wonder to us that once we did NOT believe in this stuff

edit on 5-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

It's hypnosis. You are being hypnotized by the rhythmic speech patterns and a bit of syncopation present and swallowing a load of hooey - hook, line, and sinker. While in that altered state (you don't have to be "deep, deep, asleep", just in an altered state) you are being influenced to accept the line.

That's why everyone reacts negatively, then after a while of listening "gets it" and buys the snake oil. Ad men do it all the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

kauskau

what would be your answer as a "freestyle liar" to the question: what is reincarnation?

A god on the cheap without enough souls to go around.

what would you answer as an idiot liying fraud to the question" how can i quit smoking"

Don't light it up.

How would you answer to a question abut frequency being a function fo time and the stillness of the different frames which we perceive as a linear "sequence reality"...

I would answer that question with another - "where are your meds, and why haven't you taken them?"

What would be the answer to questions about psychedelics...

They are bad for you and can open your mind in ways that bullcrap just drops right into it.

what would be your answer to the question how emotional stress is linked to a physical pain

There is a reason the word "hurt" is used in reference to both.

how would you respond to the question what trees are...

Plants. Really big ones.

The problem with some of you "sceptics" is : YOU DONT LISTEN. If you would..your mind would OPEN...
No doubt!

Indeed. I have already referenced how that "listening" is able to "open your mind". Much like psychedelics, hypnosis (which some are more susceptible to than others) can leave it open enough for anything to invade...

Or open enough for your brains to fall out.

edit on 2013/12/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
pure presence

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

kauskau
pure presence

Yep. He's right there.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
very interesting.

Another guy channeling a being from essesani...its an old clip .i think from the 90s..

docs.google.com...

the energy is similar...and the message also
(i would not wonder if this is bashar as he has the same body language)
edit on 1-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
bashar predited 1998 a terrorist attack (New york) between 1999 and 2001 with a 98 percent probability (he was wrong about that it will be nuclear but as he says there is only the sensing of the energy when the predicitons is made..its not "written in stone" as there are many parallel realities..)

I say that because he explains in a new talk why there is now his new predictions that between 2015 and 2017 we will know for certain that EXTRATERRESTRAIL life exists.. (we will find that out with our own tech) and that the number "9" and "3" plays an imporant role for changes like that. the attacks of 2001 were played out by people who know far more than the avarage human being about "numerology" and the different probabilites of parallel future lines...

edit on 13-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Besides, as I've mentioned elsewhere, I have a heavy internet footprint, and the only place that I personally have heard of the Ra material is on ATS.

Yeah real heavy footprint if you never typed it into google and got the results to numerous other sites.

Exactly. You don't throw away an old concept just because it has been discussed ad nauseam.

Yes, you point out that it isn't new and if one is not knowledgeable about the subject then a good starting point would be the start not the middle.

link   
reply to post by kauskau

As i said: there is no human on earth who can do what darryl does..Thats proof enough for me.

But your proof is rather transparent and really cannot hold.

Your statement is that of delusion of the worst kind to get their point across.

I and many others can talk the talk for a long time and manipulate many that listen into thinking a certain way about a certain subject.

When did we meet and I told you I couldn't do this?
edit on 13-1-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by kauskau

its not possible for humans. Trust me.

NO I cannot as I am a human and know the opposite of what you claim.

Maybe you are not human Kauskau?

When you listen to it long enough you will know that..

When you listen or watch something repeatedly enough you program yourself or allow yourself to be programed by the information you are taking in.

Maybe you are human as we humans are very easily manipulated.

link   
reply to post by kauskau

No its arrogant from the standpoint that thinks we are talking about "belives" here...

But you are talking about beliefs.

but you are right in one thing: there is no "absolute" interpretation. Everything one can say needs a perspective.. So in that sense there is a "kind" of arrogance involved when someone thinks that he "sees the only truth". All truths are true from a phenomenal standpoint ( there is not really an "objective" universe)

Its all about what one believes.

That is what reality is

An experience of beliefs.

link   
reply to post by kauskau

When someone tells me about "only allah is real" or "only god and jesus is real"...how can i say "oh yees..nice way of thinking!!" NO! I CANT (as an example)

Why is there a need to say anything in response?

Because the other belief needs a voice when another is speaking, without that voice its afraid it will lost and forgotten.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join