It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

JadeStar
My issue is that channelling by its very nature is paranormal. As such this has little to do with Aliens and UFOs.

not at all. As advanced beings understand that consciousness is all there is and bodies are the "technique" of consciousness ...so when you understand that everything is frequency...there is nothing more effective than using the "bodies" of people.

"Paranormal" is just a word that we invented for things that we dont understand. For example 90 years ago Wifi would have seem paranormal to people. Like "invisible information" going through the air..."that can only be an invention of the devil"...

Channeling is simple physics.. Bashar explains that in detail.but i dont find it..

I can not really say it like he does.
But he even says that the ships they are using are "consciousness " in a way.. Is that paranomormal?

No we are just to "limited".
edit on 15-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

kauskau

uncommitted

kauskau

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by kauskau

can make a show like bashar

Showmanship does not imply truthfulness. Anyway...I started to listen to one of the videos you posted, but I was repulsed by the "stand-up comedy" like speech...

with show i mean: "lie in a way like that"....its not possible for humans. Trust me.

When you listen to it long enough you will know that..

BUT FORGET ALL THAT ..

I listened to so much and i am truly happy how for all those people whose hearts where lifted and whose problems became light after talking to him.....But i understand: the problem is..now i am the one that likes him and there is a natural balance in you not wanting to be "convinced"..
thats normal.

You seem so sure about what humans can and cannot do. Not sure why you believe you are qualified to do that.

If listening to this guy makes you happy, that's great. You do not have any way of confirming where his 'message' comes from, why do you feel you should try and tell others about it without having that confirmation? IS this your religion?

good question.

i guess for me its a feeling of wanting to shake people awake to the wonders that are around us!

For me its often like i would live in a world in which people do not have eyes to see and ears to hear.

When i first saw a Video from "Papaji".....(an enlightened guru from india)...i knew that he speaks from "a point" of truth....of the truth everybody is.
It took me some time to accept that others are not searching for the truth they are.
But that does not change that i want to shake them awake

Thats how i am. I understand that this seems ignorant in a way and i am trying to learn every day to just accept that People want to play the game of life in a circular way sometimes.

Thank you for your response. It doesn't seem ignorant, it seems somewhat arrogant though in the same way that just because someone doesn't share the same beliefs as you, you believe they are 'not awake'.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

uncommitted

kauskau

uncommitted

kauskau

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by kauskau

can make a show like bashar

Showmanship does not imply truthfulness. Anyway...I started to listen to one of the videos you posted, but I was repulsed by the "stand-up comedy" like speech...

with show i mean: "lie in a way like that"....its not possible for humans. Trust me.

When you listen to it long enough you will know that..

BUT FORGET ALL THAT ..

I listened to so much and i am truly happy how for all those people whose hearts where lifted and whose problems became light after talking to him.....But i understand: the problem is..now i am the one that likes him and there is a natural balance in you not wanting to be "convinced"..
thats normal.

You seem so sure about what humans can and cannot do. Not sure why you believe you are qualified to do that.

If listening to this guy makes you happy, that's great. You do not have any way of confirming where his 'message' comes from, why do you feel you should try and tell others about it without having that confirmation? IS this your religion?

good question.

i guess for me its a feeling of wanting to shake people awake to the wonders that are around us!

For me its often like i would live in a world in which people do not have eyes to see and ears to hear.

When i first saw a Video from "Papaji".....(an enlightened guru from india)...i knew that he speaks from "a point" of truth....of the truth everybody is.
It took me some time to accept that others are not searching for the truth they are.
But that does not change that i want to shake them awake

Thats how i am. I understand that this seems ignorant in a way and i am trying to learn every day to just accept that People want to play the game of life in a circular way sometimes.

Thank you for your response. It doesn't seem ignorant, it seems somewhat arrogant though in the same way that just because someone doesn't share the same beliefs as you, you believe they are 'not awake'.

I understand that it seems arrogant..

But i dont feel like that...

For example. If i say: YOU are not a human being...You are consciousness perceiving yourself as a human being and identifying with it. Is it arrogant to say : this is more true than to say "i am only a limited person" ????

No its arrogant from the standpoint that thinks we are talking about "belives" here...

When 3 people are making war about the idea "who of them is believing in the right god"...is it arrogant to think that they are deep asleep? I dont think so. Its just a description.

but you are right in one thing: there is no "absolute" interpretation. Everything one can say needs a perspective.. So in that sense there is a "kind" of arrogance involved when someone thinks that he "sees the only truth".

All truths are true from a phenomenal standpoint ( there is not really an "objective" universe)

STill i feel that there are "truths" that are outdated

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
what he says here is a good start...When someone tells me about "only allah is real" or "only god and jesus is real"...how can i say "oh yees..nice way of thinking!!"
NO! I CANT (as an example)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
why is it so hard for many of you to just liten to a whole video like "2.0" and discuss about only the TOPIC ITSELF.......COULD IT BE like he says?

could it be real?

WHY NOT?

Lets forget the "alien thing"..lets start discussing if the concepts could be real. Just as an experiment!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

You might think that your video is very funny and clever, but obviously you're comparing apples and oranges. While one channeller is speaking gibberish, the other channeller is saying something that makes sense and gives us hope (and no, I'm not talking about the Venusian). I hope that the ATS community in general is smarter than that and can see past your 'caca', as I heard someone else say here on ATS today. I give you a D+.

I would hope that the ATS community is smart enough to understand that channeling is a completely unverifiable and not objectively provable and for the most part "channeller" are frauds who say what people want to hear.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

kauskau

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by kauskau

The RA material is very interesting...as it touches certain subjects we have no explanation for. I would say it resonated with me within some topics, so I'm putting in the "could be real" shelf. But I would hardly go online and preach that it's the truth..because it resonates with me. It is always a subjective experience.

You have to understand...stuff like channelling is way out there. Primarily because it can not be proven. In fact...it can most likely be proven a hoax...given the chance.

There are myriad of channellers that have been exposed as hoaxes...mostly due to their "predictions" about ET disclosure...which eventually never turn out to be true.

I sense that the 2 of you believe in this channeling stuff like it's a given. Tell me...has Bashar (or Anka) offered any proof to the casual youtube watcher...that he indeed can contact some Aliens ?

Are you even interested to be certain that he indeed communicates with them...or is he just brilliantly smart and well spoken and is just taking you for a ride ?

You know...even the greatest of liars and swindlers have their following and believers. You just need to be more critical..at least here on ATS

I apologize if I offended any of you...it was not my intention. I just sometimes hate to beat around the bush and pick flowery words.

As i said: there is no human on earth who can do what darryl does..Thats proof enough for me.
If he´d be that smart he could make money with real stuff instead of a hoax.

Once again : i offer 1000 dollars for a person who can make a show like bashar ...but condition: without channeling

lol

you dont offend me..i know how you think. And i can not really talk clever to you. I hate to speak english but i like listening to it ;9

And what does Darryl do that "no other human on earth can do?" Anyone can make unprovable claims about communications with aliens entities. Please, what an he do that no one else can do?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

kauskau
why is it so hard for many of you to just liten to a whole video like "2.0" and discuss about only the TOPIC ITSELF.......COULD IT BE like he says?

could it be real?

WHY NOT?

Lets forget the "alien thing"..lets start discussing if the concepts could be real. Just as an experiment!

For your last sentence, let's not forget the 'alien thing'. If you take that away from the claim then it's the same new age talk that anyone - yes, anyone could spout, the only difference is that this person appears to carry it off for several hours. Big deal. Are you saying now then that you are not so sure he is channeling, and that he may just be speaking of values that have resonance with you?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

i said over and over..watch for more than 2 hours...you will see

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

uncommitted

kauskau

could it be real?

WHY NOT?

For your last sentence, let's not forget the 'alien thing'. If you take that away from the claim then it's the same new age talk that anyone - yes, anyone could spout, the only difference is that this person appears to carry it off for several hours. Big deal. Are you saying now then that you are not so sure he is channeling, and that he may just be speaking of values that have resonance with you?

no i am just trying to find a way that you can perceive what i perceive.
But i only perceived it when my mind stood still...when there was total silence.

only a silent mind can judge...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

for example: when you forget that "alien thing" and you find a question that bashar answers on the long youtube list you will see that his answer is your answer when your mind is quite..
And than maybe you see that it does not matter who he is as the information is GOOD!

Later when you watch more and more you will see more and more: he is who he says he is.

But at the beginning the to suck up the information is enough. It will help you greatly.

But in a way i understand how you feel. There is another thread about channeling on ATS right now. And right now they are speaking about "the law of one " (RA). No matter how content they are with the material. I just seem not to be ready for it. And i am not interested in it.

But i know that "Ra" is much more detailed than bashar...and normally i like details. But i just dont read it.
Its just not time.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
hahaha good combination of visuals and bashar

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

kauskau

for example: when you forget that "alien thing" and you find a question that bashar answers on the long youtube list you will see that his answer is your answer when your mind is quite..
And than maybe you see that it does not matter who he is as the information is GOOD!

Later when you watch more and more you will see more and more: he is who he says he is.

But at the beginning the to suck up the information is enough. It will help you greatly.

Thanks for being so kind as to patronise me in such a way, believe what you want to believe, but please stop believing it in some way makes you superior to others.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

does it sound like that?

ok..its the internet. You dont hear me talk.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
its not about being superior.

Its a game. You choose not to believe in it.
You are a master in every second of your life no matter which choice you make.

But still i am frustrated that you are not trying to watch it for more than a few minutes.

I would like to discuss with sn who really watched it for more than 2 hours in an open state.

Even if he does not believe it to be real it will be interesting how he will reflect those 2 hours from a perspective of a sceptic with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

kauskau

does it sound like that?

ok..its the internet. You dont hear me talk.

Hi, I appreciate that you say English is not your first language and I know that it's easy to think one thing and say another, but that is how you come across, a little like someone who has just given up smoking/drinking preaching to people who continue with that vice or more tellingly, like someone who believes they have just found God and need to convince others.

While if you have found something that adds value to your life is great, remember we may not all believe the same as you, rightly or wrongly.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a very good explanation why they dont make direct contact with the sceptics right now

edit on 27-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

jaws1975
People spend too much time focusing on the messenger and not the message. Bashar is spot on with everything he says, it's too bad more people don't listen to what he has to say with an open mind. I would challenge anyone to get up on a stage and field the complex questions as seamlessly as Bashar does.

what this Bashar says (at least the way I understand it) through his "interpreter"...is 1.) the use of such vague linguistic phrases that makes interpretation undefinable and/or...2.) what is specific, is pretty much well-understood already.
edit on 27-11-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

i said over and over..watch for more than 2 hours...you will see

I have watched and all he gives is unprovable claims. He claims to channel these beings but we have zero proof he does. All he is doing is talking a good game and the gullible buy it.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

You might think that your video is very funny and clever, but obviously you're comparing apples and oranges. While one channeller is speaking gibberish, the other channeller is saying something that makes sense and gives us hope (and no, I'm not talking about the Venusian). I hope that the ATS community in general is smarter than that and can see past your 'caca', as I heard someone else say here on ATS today. I give you a D+.

And, yet; today we know there is no sentient life on either Venus or Pluto.

Y'all need to understand: Channeling is a fraud...all of it! In the case of Bashar especially; he is a fraud, the product of the channeler himself, and nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join