It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

What are the arguments against him being a valid channeller? Let's hear it.

I would pose that a bit differently.

What are the arguments for him being a valid..."channeller" ?

How do you prove you're being contacted by an ET from another dimension ? Well obviously, nothing from this world would be convincing enough...how about a piece of information from the future...that is or was verifiable. I think the OP claimed somewhere that Bashar was channelling from the 1985...or something like that.

So let's have it...from 1985...give me one record...his video or text...anything...one piece of useful information...that you could verify and perhaps give some credence to the man.

But...let's leave Bashar. Let's deal with channelling as a concept. Please provide any single channeller, besides yours trully Bashar, that you feel is the real deal...is honest, is the truth.

Can you ?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Why is he 'ignored'?

Probably because he's just as legitimate as this guy that said he spoke to people on Venus and Pluto:

Channelers.
*rolls eyes*

How gullible can people be?

i always wished sir patrick moore R.I.P. asked him to repeat what he mumbled LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

kauskau

and of course..why would anyone go through this ridicule who is not insane..
Its not that there are lot of Channeling fans.

But of course i know a lot of fakes But they are always also a little bit "stupid"...

Even if he would be a fraud he´d still be one of the most intelligent people i ever heard talking

And intelligent people don´t live a lie like that...

But in a way thats not the reason why i believe in it: i believe in it because no one can lie for more than 3-5 minutes without showing signs of liying ..i saw him talk for 2 hours without "leaving the flow".
At LEAST this is pure ZEN...

But whatever..Dont forget that there are a lot of very young people on Ats. When i was young i would not have been open to this.
edit on 5-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

ever heard the saying, "practice makes perfect".
after years of doing the same thing, over and over, i'm sure he can lie with the best of them.
what do you think he does when he is not on stage. same thing a actor does. a undercover cop, and spies, these last two their lives depend on being able to lie for hours and days on end with out being detected.

he's sitting at home in his den, typing up his next script rehearing his part( practicing his part) and after hours of doing this it's Showtime Folks.time to fool the gulable, weakminded those that want desperately to believe, and hopefully in the process he can relive them of some of their cold hard cash.
if not maybe they will pass this on to someone else whose pockets he can fleece.

edit on 11-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What are the arguments against him being a valid channeller? Let's hear it. And I don't want just flimsy style arguments, I want a 'debate forum' post. I want that type of quality.

Ok....only one is needed. Tell me when Bashar began speaking of the GFL. Then tell me why it was never spoken of prior in his HOAX " channeling". Was it suddenly formed or is it because it was made up as well and gained some attention so he jumped on the band wagon?

You yourself stated that he is probably not doing this for money but has to cover his flights and hotel and whatever....here is a link to his site....

Bashar

Now check out his "private sessions, donate and store" tabs.

Really happy he was able to connect with ANOTHER channeler so they can handle all the traffic they get and make sure that his message is interpreted correctly.

Please...there is no debate style post that can even begin on Bashar. All arguments can only be as flimsy as the claim....Anka is channeling the alien Bashar. I can't believe that people buy into this non-sense. Every minute another sucker is born. Those that believe in this fraud are probably the same ones that spend all their money on Home Shopping Network late at night.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

because he calls it "association of worlds"..

not "gfl"

edit on 11-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I'm done arguing. I'm not going to accept your view, and you're not going to accept mine. Would you disagree? If you don't then let's just accept that it's all a load of wasted energy.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I don't spend my money on HSN, and I don't give my money to Bashar.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

I'm done arguing. I'm not going to accept your view, and you're not going to accept mine. Would you disagree? If you don't then let's just accept that it's all a load of wasted energy.

And that my children is how ignorance was born. While one tried to understand or find prove of a certain concept (Mario), the other remains caged in his ideals and believes (brazen), up to a point where he becomes overly offended as a result of not being sure or secure of his believes himself.

Anyhow,
the concept of channeling itself is so ridiculous and has never been proven under scientific circumstances, and even if it were true, the act of channeling is ineffective in the sense that you will never get your message across to the whole of the human population. Any "higher being" choosing that method would ultimately be ignorant as-well.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

You may think it's ignorant, but I simply am tired of arguing on ATS. I've grown a lot these past few days (especially these days spent mostly away from ATS), and I've come to understand that my arguing hasn't accomplished anything. You can make some vague connection to my name. In the end you make yourself look angry and... ignorant.

You can check the frequency of my posts if you don't believe me.

edit on bTue, 12 Nov 2013 00:27:07 -0600am315America/Chicago11amTuesday12America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I'm not here to argue...but to debate. I'm not here to score forum points. We are here to debate concepts. You being unwilling to present your side of arguments...makes me wonder what's the point of posting than.

Now, I'm a firm believer in aliens, and I kinda lean towards the "new age" mambo jumbo. So you see, I'm not at all against the concepts presented by "Bashar". But, as a member before me stated...it's nothing new, and nothing earth shattering. Same stuff that is repeated throughout the entire New Age movement...all over the net. So you see...I'm not being overly skeptical...I just want something tangible.

I know it's so cool to have faith, and to believe for the sake of belief. But this innate human weakness, is often exploited for sinister purposes.

You see...even the Flat Earth Society has it's members. It's believers. However ridiculous the concept, to them...it sounds true. Why is that ? Because people are inclined to believe without checking the facts or really knowing. That extends from blind faith in Gods up to more earthly faiths in human authority.

We are a flock...always searching for the shepherd. People that know this and are good speakers, can take advantage of it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Bashar is, to my mind, unbalanced, vain. Don't forget, wayward spirits will often say many true things in their communications to draw people in but if a spirit does not advise virtue and obedience to God, it is only trying to impress people with "amazing truths".

edit on 12-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Define the paranormal elite name the names. Lets establish who is ignoring him first.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

One of the reasons I'm not to keen on "debating" the issue is because I've recently found something that calls out to me much more than Bashar (I hope Kauskau doesn't get offended). It's the Ra material. I feel like the information is more accessible, and varied. But obviously if you're not into material that's channelled, you're not going to see the value in it. And I'm not even willing to debate it any more. I've recently come to the realization that no amount of debating is going to convince anyone if they're not willing to let go of their ideas. The information is there. They can decide what to do with it. I'm pretty sure that anybody can find a million reasons why such and such thing is wrong, but they simply don't understand that the waveform has collapsed to their favor. It becomes the "channelling is stupid," or the "chanelling is a con," particle.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

This guy talks about a previous incarnation on this planet and then says later that he never existed on this planet.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

jeah the ra material is really vast and "deep"... For me its to complex in a way..

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by kauskau

This guy talks about a previous incarnation on this planet and then says later that he never existed on this planet.

bashar is the future self of bashar..
But reincarnation is not what you think it is...its cross connecting to other "dimensions" and existingforms NOW ....
bashar always uses the word "reincarnation" as an euphemism..because reincarnation is an illusion.

WHat Buddha said was right in a physical sense: nothing ever happened

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
People ignore Bashar because 99% of all channelers are like this guy...

If they channel aliens then id say they are complete and utter charlatans, but I do believe there are a few people who might have the ability to channel the dead.

Personally I think the idea of channeling came about to avoid the notion that a person relaying an experience or a message from some outside supposed source was making it all up, ie 'oh your just making it up that you where compleled to travel out into the desert to have a meeting with some alien who told you X, Y and Z"... so instead it became "oh you dont believe me do you, here meet Zaphod for yourself, through me, now tell me I made it all up, prove I wasnt channeling an alien just now huh huh huh!".

And as with alot of things like this, if there is a high degree of doubt you have to throw it all out (even if it was in fact genuine) since it'll just dirty any credible material the subject may actual have, and channeling is one of the biggest credibility blights UFOlogy has going for it.
edit on 12-11-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Yeah, as I mentioned on my thread, I thoroughly enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

I'm sure that all the skeptics will disagree with me, but I think the key is to find something meaningful. Something that you feel resonates with some sort of truth that you know through experience.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
By the way, I know it's not my thread, but I just want to clarify. The reason I chose brazenalderpadrescorpio is because brazen, alder, and padre are similar to the NATO alphabet letters: Bravo, Alfa, and Papa. Those are the initials of my name (B, A, and P). Because I got nervous when I was creating my account I assumed that I couldn't use Bravo, Alfa, and Papa. So any similarity from my member name to my personality is truly coincidental. I am not trying to be brash, as it were, because brazen is part of my member name.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join