It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

That is not an issue with me. If it were subconscious how would I know it. And I just want to say that you are making good points. I could single them all out, but that wouldn't make sense. They're all good.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
If it were subconscious how would I know it.

You bring it into your conscious thought!

Meaning, just think and reflect about it. Ask yourself questions about yourself. Why are you who you choose to be?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Aww, man. This is hilarious. These posts are going to get deleted.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Are you a Scorpio, by the way? Because I'm a Scorpio, and I know that a Scorpio would absolutely have to reply the way you and I are doing. I'm a double Scorpio, so added intensity.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

Are you a Scorpio, by the way? Because I'm a Scorpio, and I know that a Scorpio would absolutely have to reply the way you and I are doing. I'm a double Scorpio, so added intensity.

Nope, not a scorpio. But, with you being a double scorpio (dont know what that is), it sounds like you have enough for the both of us.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Hahaha!! Good one.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Another Bashar thread by op last year - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Debunk thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

My favorite is James Randi's hoax pulled to see if people actually fell for channelers and shows groupthink and people suspend belief like watching a movie when they are grouped

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

"debunking"....i remember when i first read the word "debunking" i thought: this will be interesting. I was really happy. Something in me really wanted to find a "mistake" darryl made.because i never found one..And im a real sceptic. Even if the cynical "wannabe" sceptics here dont believe me.
But the thread was about "he only speaks english"...

tsss....Does not understand what telepathy is...

But be it that way.
I will not try to discuss this anymore. I learned a lot on ats about ignorance and the fact that you can not really communicate with "it"..

have a good life

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i love old bashar videos..in a way he was more "energetical"

the limbo state_> point of presence= living in the now!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
ok..look at it this way..imagine you would be a fraud and someone would ask you about something..

THats how i look at it..and i am a freestyle artist..at least i was when i was young..

I still do that..and i listened to i think over 500 hours of bashar...and every answer is pure FLOW...

which is genius. I dont even care if bashar is real. His answers are inspiring as F+++.
For example: how would you answer if someone asked you : are there any annunaki here on earth?...

edit on 5-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
What are the arguments against him being a valid channeller? Let's hear it. And I don't want just flimsy style arguments, I want a 'debate forum' post. I want that type of quality.

Well, how about some proof he is a "channeller" - you claim he is, so how about some real proof.

Not some flimsy style argument, some real quality proof - like list the scientific breakthroughs that have occurred with the information he supplied.

In answer to your question

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar?

That is easy, he takes the gullible away from the "elite", so of course they do not support their competition. Remember, there are only so many gullible people out there.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
imagine you are a money hungry person acting as a fake Alien for living

what would be your answer as a "freestyle liar" to the question: what is reincarnation?

what would you answer as an idiot liying fraud to the question" how can i quit smoking"

How would you answer to a question abut frequency being a function fo time and the stillness of the different frames which we perceive as a linear "sequence reality"...

What would be the answer to questions about psychedelics...

what would be your answer to the question how emotional stress is linked to a physical pain

how would you respond to the question what trees are...

So how would you vain and totally intelligent wise sceptics react to those Questions.

I guess you are not as good as darryl..but still its aweful listening to this faud...isnt it?

The problem with some of you "sceptics" is : YOU DONT LISTEN. If you would..your mind would OPEN...
No doubt!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

you didnt even watch the two first videos...thats why discussing with you makes no sense.

IN THAT VIDEO HE EXPLAINS IN DETAIL WHY HE DOES NOT GIVE PROOF:

if thats not enough for you..fine.

But you did not even listen to it...Because you are not a sceptic. You are ignorant.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

kauskau

We already know why he gives no proof - he is a con artist, and just sucks in the gullible - and you appear to be well and truly sucked in to his nonsense.

I asked YOU to provide proof he is a channeller - and as expected, you are unable to.

As to you being a double Scorpio, I am a quadruple Scorpio!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The proof is in front of you. Its the way he speaks.
no human can do that for longer than a few minutes..

I will pay 1000 dollars to anyone who is able to answer to any question i give him with the flow and the consistency bashar does for longer than 20 minutes (even 4 minutes would be impossible for 99 percent of the people)....Bashar never really waits..he never stops..he never "corrects himself" ..he never contradicts himself.. he DOES NEVER NOT FLOW.

Do you know what flow is?

Can you feel what flow is?

I never saw a person flow while answering all kinds of questions without stopping..thats just not possible for humans..
And i saw a lot.

I came a long way even if my bumpy english makes it seem as i am a 14 year old hyped up kid

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

hellobruce
Well, how about some proof he is a "channeller" - you claim he is, so how about some real proof.

Not some flimsy style argument, some real quality proof - like list the scientific breakthroughs that have occurred with the information he supplied.

First of all, I didn't ask you. I asked Vasa Croe. And seeing as you can't argue his point either, I'll play along with your pseudo-Socratic method. Here's the thing, I can't argue that he's a valid channeller. But then again, I can't disprove him either. The truth doesn't always come out and bite you in the a**.

As far as the scientific breakthroughs, there are no scientific breakthroughs! Do you know why? Because the "scientists" and the skeptics are one and the same. Kauskau just posted a video where Bashar explains how their form of space travel is possible, and techniques on how to achieve it. However, no scientist would even attempt to try these experiments for fear of being laughed out of any scientific institution. The experiments that Bashar proposed are incredibly simple, so simple that it makes you wonder why no one has even attempted them, even if to disprove them. What would it hurt? They would probably get some degree of respect from their colleagues for disproving a "quack." But the scientists are too self-important to even attempt an experiment that is so beneath them. At least that's what their story is. There's your scientific breakthrough. The one that doesn't exist.

And by the way, this...

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar?

...wasn't my question. So you're asking the wrong person.
edit on bTue, 05 Nov 2013 17:33:30 -0600pm308America/Chicago11pmTuesday05America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Exactly true. Bashar is the only one in this situation who is bringing up valid points. So true.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Let's get this straight. The one who asked the first question is Kauskau. And the one who asked the second question is me: brazenalderpadrescorpio. You're getting everyone confused with each other.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Very good point. I've haven't seen any flow from these ______, yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

you didnt even watch the two first videos...thats why discussing with you makes no sense.

Just so you know bashar has been discussed many times on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not to mention the threads you have on this con man.

As far as not giving proof...

Well that comes from being able to make the con, but not being to back it up with anything that would be taken as valid evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join