It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

They're actually all my favorite at this point. But there's a video of him making reference to the NWO. I thought that was interesting. He says that they only have as much power as we give them with our attention. And that they feed off of that. I thought that was interesting. Yeah, but I like all of them. Thanks for introducing me to him.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I'm going to send you a message to help you more easily find your videos.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

kauskau
the intro is also important in terms of "why is "ET" making contact through channeling"

Just watched the Video ...lol...He sounds like a cross between Billy Connolly and Robin Williams. It would be great if he was for real. As we say in Glasgow........He's some Buzz. Aclymatizaaaaayyyyshin! lol

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Channelers, in general, are hilarious in one sense... and horrible in the sense of spreading b.s.

This guy, though, has some unique perspectives and throwing aside the whole ridiculous and show-bizzy aspect of the whole concept, has some really interesting things to say.

His ...talks? are worth watching and I gotta say many of his "believers" that I've run into are a cut above in that they are constantly second guessing themselves and are embarrassed that they even listen or entertain the notion he might be "legit.".

So it's not the usual mumbo-jumbo... but I can't swallow the back-story. This guy is quite smart, creative and entertaining, though, no doubt about that, and has a decent math and Eastern philosophy background.

Throwing a free-energy device schematic, or anything more concrete than a Dalai Lama-esque speech in our laps would cement the deal... for me, heh, but this schmuck is a cut above the "average channeler" (huh?).

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The guy is a clown, con-man, charlatan, cult leader....pick a label. He is not to be taken seriously by any intelligent human being that wishes to keep their dignity.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey guys, it makes a lot of sense that advanced beings from another dimension & a future timeline choose not to use their fancy tech to communicate with humanity, but instead, contact some two-bit new age idiot 300 years in the past, and in another dimension just to tell him to tell us we should love one another and that everything is groovy. Puh-leeez. He is the loser brother of Paul Anka the pop singer from the 1950's/1960's. Don't be so gullible people.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

After giving much of my time to Abraham Hicks, I am now carving additional time out for Bashar. Many of my family members saw the positive changes with me, and now two of my daughters are avid followers.

The wisdom from both of these channelers is priceless for me, and if it was coming out of Fred Flinstones mouth I'd still be listening.

Wilcox and the like wouldn't want to bring attention to anything that dilutes their fear machine.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalRazor

I don't get why people like you think that he's such a con-artist. Look him up on Wikipedia, and you'll see that he's had quite a successful career at special effects. Why would he need to do any of this? It even seems that most of his successful gigs have been after he became famous as a channeller. Have you ever heard of a charlatan who wants to make a decent living while still being a channeller? Don't you think that if he were a fake that he would be devoting much more time to being a channeller than to his special effects career? The arguments are at an all-time low here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

and of course..why would anyone go through this ridicule who is not insane..
Its not that there are lot of Channeling fans.

But of course i know a lot of fakes But they are always also a little bit "stupid"...

Even if he would be a fraud he´d still be one of the most intelligent people i ever heard talking

And intelligent people don´t live a lie like that...

But in a way thats not the reason why i believe in it: i believe in it because no one can lie for more than 3-5 minutes without showing signs of liying ..i saw him talk for 2 hours without "leaving the flow".
At LEAST this is pure ZEN...

But whatever..Dont forget that there are a lot of very young people on Ats. When i was young i would not have been open to this.
edit on 5-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
LOL....Bashar.....LOL!

There have been so many threads on ATS dogging his "channeling" it is ridiculous.

The guy is a fraud and a HOAXer. He is just a good as a drive up psychic in a tourist town.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
LOL....Bashar.....LOL!

There have been so many threads on ATS dogging his "channeling" it is ridiculous.

The guy is a fraud and a HOAXer. He is just a good as a drive up psychic in a tourist town.

Dogging has a different meaning now. Anyways, I'll only post once here as Bashar is walking tall over at a thread on Jane Roberts. imnho the alien stuff is just stupid, and drives people directly away from even caring about the Bashar stuff. But the guy playing Bashar, he's actually pretty good when you hear a couple of his tapes, kind of an upbeat street yogi who has something pretty good to say sometimes.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Bashar/Anka is just plain fun to listen to. He is quite a public speaker, and pretty engaging. The information is all quite interesting, though undoubtedly, most people will discard the message unless it comes from one of their "trusted sources." His perspective is an interesting one.

As far as the whole story about whats going on.. well, at least its a lot more clever than your typical channeler. If he did the whole gig for free, it might lend it a bit more legitimacy.

Still doesnt take away from the delivery, which is as fun to watch as a great movie, comedian, or documentary.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

That's true. They're not exactly masters at proving their point. LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What are the arguments against him being a valid channeller? Let's hear it. And I don't want just flimsy style arguments, I want a 'debate forum' post. I want that type of quality.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I think that like the things you mentioned, Bashar is a perfect storm as regards lacking credibility amongst skeptics. The alien sub-culture as you mentioned, plus the fact that no-one wants to believe a channeller no matter what they throw in your face. I think it goes medium; then channeller. In no particular order. I think that some of these people should google Bashar, and they'll see that at least some of his prophecies have been accurate. To be honest, I only saw one, but I remember them mentioning more, and I can't remember what they were.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I don't think he's using that word dogging right. Dogging from what I remember means to denigrate.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I think it's possible that the reason he charges is to keep up the expenses. Free is fine, but it's not free to fly here and there and to book venues, no matter where the hotel or whatever is. I don't think that his job as a special effects engineer earns him enough to cover everything.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Such a process will soon (within the next 100 years) be an outdated concept.

Open source philosophies are already having extremely successful runs in various sectors of our society. It seems that someone with knowledge from "the future" would be able to utilize such things more effectively than the start ups in current society that are already quite successful.

If he shows his exact expenses, then gives everything else back.. that might be closer.

Dont focus on that part though, focus on the rest of my post.
I dont really care that much about it. I didnt even know he was "shunned" by whatever groups are being talked about. All I know is that I would rather watch him than say, a reality TV show. And perhaps, they have about the same amount of legitimacy. Difference is the message, which is an intriguing one regardless of if the proposed source is a hoax or real.

I never expected to think about things in a different way after listen to some comedian, but I was wrong. Same deal here.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I actually did read your whole post. I even reread it after you told me to read the whole thing. I thought it was good. I totally agree. However, back to the thing about free or not, if I may, I think that it's entirely possible that Darryl Anka is just trying to choose the easiest route and not trying to complicate matters too much. I'm not saying that this is certainly the case. And just know that I did read the rest of your posts. I just simply wanted to comment on that.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You seem fervent about trying to defend him about that point. Perhaps that is one of your issues with him (subconsciously or not)?

Either way, I think people discarding him for the "story" are missing the "tale."

Plenty of his stuff is available, free of charge, on youtube. And, watching a few of them is entertaining to me.

In other words, I think what people do with Bashar/Anka specifically would be like avoiding Star Trek because its "hard to believe." Regardless, some of them can be enjoyable, thought-provoking, and just fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join