It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zana the Russian Bigfoot an African slave?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I just watched a show on channel 4 UK called "The Bigfoot Files".

the two previous shows were about the Himalayan abominable snowman sightings and Sasquatch in the US.

This episode was about Russian bigfoot encounters and as in previous episodes, samples were sent back to the UK for genetic testing by one of the top boys in the field.

I'd heard of the Zana story before from this forum and was not only surprised but a bit sickened by the findings.

Apparently Zana's DNA suggests she was 100% Sub Saharan African! So basically these Russian folks captured her then kept the poor woman in a cage and raped her every now and then when drunk. Pretty awful.

Anyway, it was speculated that she was an escaped slave from when the Ottoman empire ran that neck of the woods, or even possibly she was part of a different migration from Africa into that area thousands of years ago!

Interesting show if you can watch it on demand or from a torrent site. Episode one was well interesting too!

Here's a better explanation of the findings than I have given.

Findings
edit on 4-11-2013 by lazernation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
@ Lazernation.....Let me put you straight...Zena was an Alma...Alma's are what the Russian's call their version of Bigfoot.....or Sasquatch........
If you read down to the 13 paragraph is says that Zena had Negroid & Mongoloid facial features.....
Zena's human/Alma hybrid children also had Negroid /Mongoloid facial features....Black Africans do not have thick hair growing all over their body and face...the TV show you saw was BS because they didn't want to reveal the awful truth....

bigfootology.com...

Have you ever wondered why ,even though a Bigfoot was shot & displayed in a cake of ice back in the 1950s nobody ever was allowed to examine it without the ice.....?...It is politically incorrect because the awful embaressing truth is the Blacks are closely related to the Bigfoot species....
Googly bigfoot/human hybrid/zena and you will get plenty of info on this..I talked to Lloyd Pye privately about 15 years ago & he confirmed this to me and he wrote as much in his book..Every thing you Know Is Wrong....
edit on 4-11-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Well that is a pretty wild story....thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

cathar
@ Lazernation.....Let me put you straight...Zena was an Alma...Alma's are what the Russian's call their version of Bigfoot.....or Sasquatch........
If you read down to the 13 paragraph is says that Zena had Negroid & Mongoloid facial features.....
Zena's human/Alma hybrid children also had Negroid /Mongoloid facial features....Black Africans do not have thick hair growing all over their body and face...the TV show you saw was BS because they didn't want to reveal the awful truth....

bigfootology.com...

Have you ever wondered why ,even though a Bigfoot was shot & displayed in a cake of ice back in the 1950s nobody ever was allowed to examine it without the ice.....?...It is politically incorrect because the awful embaressing truth is the Blacks are closely related to the Bigfoot species....
Googly bigfoot/human hybrid/zena and you will get plenty of info on this..I talked to Lloyd Pye privately about 15 years ago & he confirmed this to me and he wrote as much in his book..Every thing you Know Is Wrong....

Ridiculous and racist more like.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Well, you're really into this stuff, aren't you. I'm not really. Just thought it was an interesting, entertaining show.

So you're saying that the scientist that tested the DNA of the Alma's children is a liar? Why?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

Who's racist, dude?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

Cathar for implying it is somehow embarrassing for bigfoot to be related to black people i imagine.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

lazernation

Who's racist, dude?

Whoever wrote the post he quoted...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Ah, I geddit

Quite scary that the locals of those days could get confused! And then cage the poor woman!

edit on 4-11-2013 by lazernation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

lazernation
reply to post by cathar

So you're saying that the scientist that tested the DNA of the Alma's children is a liar? Why?

I'm saying the scientist fudged the DNA results...Yes The children of Zena were part sub Black African & part southern Russian from the villigers who raped her.....Because the Bigfoot /Sasquatch is related to the Black Africans...
Here is a video of a human/Bigfoot hybrid in rural China.....also the word /Name Zena means BLACK because she had dark skin .

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by cathar

When the Anunaki created humans they made 2 or 3 distinct species...They took the bigfoot species and cross bred
them with themselves ...White people were created to mine gold & they were very much like the Anuniki except with much shorter life spans......Black people were created to work in the sun and raise crops.....The Blacks are
much less like the Anunaki and more like the original Bigfoot.....I do not know where the Mongul/Chinese fit into this.....TextBut White people look like the Anuniki.....I have spent a long time looking into this topic..& i realize it is not PC...But I'm simply being realistic...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge

lazernation

Who's racist, dude?

Whoever wrote the post he quoted...

Yes, sorry I was specifically replying to cathar. I didn't agree with his theory on linking Bigfoot with I quote 'the blacks'. Not the best way to put that...but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and pit it down to a language issue, I'm sure he isn't racist.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

cathar

Thorneblood
reply to post by cathar

When the Anunaki created humans they made 2 or 3 distinct species...They took the bigfoot species and cross bred
them with themselves ...White people were created to mine gold & they were very much like the Anuniki except with much shorter life spans......Black people were created to work in the sun and raise crops.....The Blacks are
much less like the Anunaki and more like the original Bigfoot.....I do not know where the Mongul/Chinese fit into this.....TextBut White people look like the Anuniki.....I have spent a long time looking into this topic..& i realize it is not PC...But I'm simply being realistic...

Can you list your evidence for such claims? And is it superior to the genetic studies we have which beg to differ?

humanorigins.si.edu...

The TV show the OP refers to is quite damming for the whole Bigfoot/yeti thing, no concrete evidence for either it seems, just bears and crazy people telling stories.
edit on 0520132013Tue, 05 Nov 2013 11:32:43 -060011am1105TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: re worded sentence

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Uh.... Here's a fun fact. All of mankind can trace their lineage back to Africa, it's been proven with mitochondrial DNA studies and nuclear genetic studies as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Blarneystoner
reply to post by cathar

Uh.... Here's a fun fact. All of mankind can trace their lineage back to Africa, it's been proven with mitochondrial DNA studies and nuclear genetic studies as well.

Yes indeed .,The above is what main stream science says because it is part of the NWO agenda.....

So why doesn't main stream science investigate the underwater cities off Japan, Cuba ,and India ?
Because those cities do not fit into their agenda.........
Why doesn't Main stream science investigate the dead,frozen chupacabras that have been found over the last 10 years?.
Ditto,,same as above..does not fit into their agenda....
Why does main stream science insist that comets are dirty snowballs when they are not...?

Main stream science is controlled and if you want to believe that white people evolved from black people
that is your choice....But keep in mind that main stream science refuses to believe that the Anunaki created humans to mine gold even though there are ancient gold mines in southern Africa that are over 100 thousand years old.....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
An interesting development, although I would wait for confirmations by other researchers for the results.
If the case is as presented here, I'd favor an earlier hominid or human migration "out of Africa" theory.

I would like to know what exactly they mean by "sub-Saharan African".
That's not a racial description at all, not even regionally.

To me the only truly sub-Saharan Africans in southern Africa were the Khoisan people.

The most numerous group nowadays are the "Bantu" peoples who actually came from West Africa and the great lakes, mainly since the 9th century.

There must have been some genetic osmosis, especially before Islamism destroyed the Berber civilizations (the "Barbarians" of the south).

African genetic material is highly diverse.
There are Lemba people in South Africa with Semitic origins.

Sub-Saharan (even southern African) origins are not homogenous at all, yet he makes them sound like they are.

edit on 5-11-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

lazernation
reply to post by cathar

Well, you're really into this stuff, aren't you. I'm not really. Just thought it was an interesting, entertaining show.

Because he wants bigfoot to be real, it isn't.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

cathar

bigfootology.com...

Lloyd Pye, the most reputable of sources. If he said it then it must be true.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

cathar

Blarneystoner
reply to post by cathar

Yes indeed .,The above is what main stream science says because it is part of the NWO agenda.....

So why doesn't main stream science investigate the underwater cities off Japan, Cuba ,and India ?
Why doesn't Main stream science investigate the dead,frozen chupacabras that have been found over the last 10 years?.
Why does main stream science insist that comets are dirty snowballs when they are not...?

Main stream science is controlled and if you want to believe that white people evolved from black people
that is your choice....But keep in mind that main stream science refuses to believe that the Anunaki created humans to mine gold even though there are ancient gold mines in southern Africa that are over 100 thousand years old.....

The same could be said of you buddy. Scientific assertions don't fit your agenda so you choose not to believe the facts. Those ridiculous claims of your's have no foundation in reality.

The reason science doesn't agree with your beliefs is because there is no evidence of any of it... has nothing to do with an NWO agenda.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Blarneystoner

cathar

Blarneystoner
reply to post by cathar

The same could be said of you buddy. Scientific assertions don't fit your agenda so you choose not to believe the facts. Those ridiculous claims of your's have no foundation in reality.

The reason science doesn't agree with your beliefs is because there is no evidence of any of it... has nothing to do with an NWO agenda.

Above is what is called "Sweeping generalities"...Is he saying there are no sunken ciies off Japan & Cuba...?

Of course there are.....Poor guy has not seen it on MSM TV so he does not believe it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join