It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the 9/11 Attacks meant to test MK Ultra on a whole population?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

And to look at the administrations of america and their agendas since 9/11 - any thinking person would surmise that the complete destruction of america is their endgame.

Cultural, financially, spiritually and geographically - the end of america.

And they showed us how they would do it - if that was their last resort.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Do you have plans to write about your findings?

Like 99.99% of the population of the Earth I was not born with any natural writing ability. Also, like the same 99.99% I struggle with it constantly. However, it's not all hopeless. Lawrence Wright, who taught English at American University in Cairo, and had published several fiction works, won a Pulitzer Prize for his work 'The Looming Tower'. He was given the highest honor a writer can receive not necessarily because he had some talent, but because he provided people with an outline of the plot they could understand. It's a powerful work however in some ways it is a precursor to later complex, more demanding text that really dove into the culture that processed the plot and carried out the crime. Later, former FBI special Agent Ali Soufan's work 'The Black Banners' went into extreme detail in allowing persons to see the birth, and learn how al-qedia became a highly skilled black operation. However, without the precursor work by Wright it would have been impossible for people to understand the depth of Soufan's long, long work.

Person in the truther movement that are serious researchers and not persons with social dysfunctions I have always had the ability to find common ground with. There is no doubt that the main stream national media in America has an agenda and only spoon feeds the American public with what propagates that agenda. Regardless of how you feel about the attacks I believe everybody can agree that CNN or FOX even including the National networks simply can't be trusted to tell the truth.

It wasn't always like that. I was brought up to news speed by the The Huntley-Brinkley Report in which every night at 5:30 pm you could watch the news and for the most part feel they are being honest. Today, even the thought of such honesty is laughable. Also, the term 'deflection', that is used by many critics of the government to show a polluted agenda by the national media, I could not agree with more. All you need to do is scan the headlines at Yahoo to see 3/4 of their 'news' is only of tabloid interest. This young woman did this-another did that on and on. Are they 'deflecting' the public away from the truth?

Yes, they are. It's a national pity that so few people can see through this.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by BrianFlanders

And to look at the administrations of america and their agendas since 9/11 - any thinking person would surmise that the complete destruction of america is their endgame.

Cultural, financially, spiritually and geographically - the end of america.

And they showed us how they would do it - if that was their last resort.

I don't think they want to destroy it. They want to change it into something it was never intended to be. A collective that completely ignores the rights of the individual.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
No thar requiers a level of interaction and monitoring that is not possible without Bands in times. The population was just to be scared into accepting the various Pille.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join