It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Energy emanating from the Bosnian Pyramid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex

I think you are misreading my OP, I think its complete and utter BS. I am trying to apply sense as opposed to believing this nonsense.

Will

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

PinkOrchid

Well done on the research, but its just wishful thinking on the part of the charlatans dropping this research on the gullible public. The Kirlian phoos have been debunked time and again, but this does not stop the mystics using them to scam a few bucks off ppl who want to see their auras

The Bosnian team have just added another tier of nonsense between the truth and fiction. The introduction of PIP as opposed to Kirlian photos is just typical of these types of scams. These photos have NOTHING to do with VLF.

As for the VLF 30KHz energy apparently measured 'emanating' from the pyramid, its yet another sham. As they point out the wavelength is 10Km which means isolating a beam to a point is only ever going to be accurate to within 10Km. Secondly VLF waves bounce off the lower ionosphere and the ground. So ANY source will bounce around the planet hitting any high point on the ground (to withi a range of 10km). Its simple enough physics.

So on both independent sources its nonsense. As for Dunn's microwave beams flying out of Cheops, its laughable.

Will
edit on 5-11-2013 by will2learn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ME/ME

Good enough points.

iamea
What is the difference between a pyramid and a hill?.

Nature does not draw straight lines. Nor does nature create exact angles. But man-made structures do.

There are concrete blocks as part of the foundation:

more info here

Studies done at the University of Paris discovered that the concrete material found on the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun was five times stronger than modern day concrete.

The founder of the French Institute of Polymers, Joseph Davidovits, Ph.D. performed an electronic microscopic analysis on a sample of concrete; he concluded that the chemical composition of the old concrete’s basis is a calcium/potassium geopolymer cement. He found the cement to be five times stronger and five times more water resistant than any concrete able to be made today.

Lets face it – It is a pyramid.

In answer to your first question there is not much difference between a hill and a pyramid besides the man altered elements. Many pyramids were natural hills or mounds originally. Bakheng in Cambodia, even Cheops has a mound at its core. Many hills have been adjusted by man, not necessarily all the way to pyramid, but in the Philippines, Indonseia and China there are some fine examples of terracing added to hillsides. Machu Picchu is probably the most famous example.

If you could say what your definition of a pyramid is it might be possible to answer your q. more completely.

In a hilly landscape it would be beyond dumb to start from scratch. Any reasonable person would conclude that the ppl responsible for the bosnian job adjusted a natural hill. The funky stone work and concretes are neat additions made over a long period of time I guesss. The hillfort at the top was also likely built over some older settlement as hillforts are prone to do.

As for super strong and water resistant concretes, modern mixes aren't the best ever. The romans had some fine concretes that were used in ports and still remain to this day. Extremely strong and resistant to salt water no less. I don't know this proves it was a pyramid, it just says thay adjusted a hill to suit whatever their needs were.

Will

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Bedlam

will2learn
reply to post by Luuke123

Luuke

I think they did measure the emf picked up some VLF bouncing off the ionosphere and ground seems it was not enough, hence they add the old aura pics.

Will

VLF bounces off the ionosphere and ground pretty much everywhere. The sad part is, a reflector (if it was one, and it's not) would have to be several wavelengths across, and, well, VLF is very very large. That pyramid would be a speckle on the ground instead of a mirror.

Bedlam

I could not agree more, I describe this more fully above. This mystical energy selection is just complete BS.

Will

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Boncho

I think you have misread my OP

Listen, if you believe this you've been hoodwinked, like the OP.

Like yourself I believe this all to be nothing more than pseudoscience used to drum up interest from the mystics. From my OP

They have had to add that whacked out factor in the form of mysterious energies to attract the gullible. Here is a classic case of cracked research.

To the unwitting it might seem a revelation, but alas its the usual hokum. The 'Polycontrast Interference Photography, also known as PIP' is a new name for Kirlian photography the thoroughly discredited aura photography of the 80s

Its just a crock to glean a few more punters to a site that is quite interesting in its own right. This rubbish tends o make me wonder why bother with it until the hucksters calm down or get booted.

Will

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

iamea
reply to post by boncho

none of these examples are exact right angels, except perhaps the top one, and it is probably a pyramid too lol.

if you look at unaltered pictures of the so called bosnian "pyramids", they aren't right angles either...

the only way anyone could possibly believe this crap is true is by wishing it was or being so gormless that they can't think for themselves.

the worst part is that there really is a site there, an iron age fort that he may one day destroy.
that idiot doesn't care about anything but money, he is a fraud.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by boncho

Just like all the experts in history stood by and blacklisted those that believed the world was round.

That alone is the kicker here. Which 'experts' do you speak of? It was fairly known in ancient times that the world was not round. You have made a statement that will resonate with some who think the truth is hidden by those sneaky P's that B, but the trouble is (as usual) it's not actually correct. I know Wikipedia can be derided, but in this case it pulls together all the required references to show that this is a fatuous statement....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by will2learn

Indeed!

Sorry Will, I apologize for my mistake there. To be honest I may have picked it in my first grazing but under subsequent posts I believed it was supportive. I never mind admitting an error.

Cheers.
edit on 5-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Bocho

No worries, just don't want ppl thinking I believe this bs

Will

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Some ancient structures (that probably are an ancient mine and nothing more) at the bottom of some hill doesn't make a pyramid.
Also if you go around the back side of what we see in the pictures it looks just like an ordinary hill.
Obviously the locals are desperate for some attention.
I smell a rat....

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

iamea
What is the difference between a pyramid and a hill?.

Nature does not draw straight lines. Nor does nature create exact angles. But man-made structures do.

There are concrete blocks as part of the foundation:

more info here

Studies done at the University of Paris discovered that the concrete material found on the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun was five times stronger than modern day concrete.

The founder of the French Institute of Polymers, Joseph Davidovits, Ph.D. performed an electronic microscopic analysis on a sample of concrete; he concluded that the chemical composition of the old concrete’s basis is a calcium/potassium geopolymer cement. He found the cement to be five times stronger and five times more water resistant than any concrete able to be made today.

Lets face it – It is a pyramid.

NATURE does make straight lines and curves etc as for the 5 times stronger than modern concrete thats BS.

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun was five times stronger than modern day concrete. The concrete was shown to be resistant to 94 Megapascals of pressure

94 MEGAPASCALS is 94 N/MM SQ

Standard structural concrete is 30 N/MM very high strength is 60N/MM sq also concrete can get harder over time. Higher strengths are made by changing the mix design and aggregate used.

As for straight edges in nature

en.academic.ru...

Some people on here just believe everything they read on those type of sites.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

iamea
Can you give me another example of a hill that has straight lines, and exact angles.....anywhere in the world....

How about....THIS!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is the problem with "New Age" woowoo's trying to do science.

There are quite a few awesome finds on the Bosnian "Pyramid hill mine shaft space laser of doom" site.

It's a real shame that the site is swarming with people, jack hammering, bull dozing, and randomly digging all over, mixed in are people doing actual archeology. The shafts are certinaly there, but it's questionable which sections are the shafts and which sections have simply been dug during excavation. Since apparently the entire shaft system was "filled in"

Here's from a real expert, who is unbiased, seeing as he proved the age of the sphinx is closer to about 9000yrs BP and that what we see now has been created over thousands of years by different cultures. I think it goes right to the point, and touches on the "nature and straight lines" issue.

A Couple of other Comments:

Many non-geologists have been impressed by the “regularity” of certain features at Visoko, and from these regularities have argued that they cannot be natural, but rather must be manmade. One should realize that geology is full of regularities, from the precise forms of mineral crystals, to the common occurrence of cyclical sedimentation (which at Visoko accounts for the regularity of the sandstone layers occurring at intervals on the order of a meter in many places, separated by layers of mudstones and shales - - a name commonly applied to such a geological feature is “cyclothem” and cyclothems represent natural depositional cycles).

Also, certain “pyramid experts,” including one from Egypt who has been disavowed by Dr. Zahi Hawass, the Secretary General of Egypt’s Supreme Council of Antiquities, have claimed that there are “primitive” pyramids at Visoko. I have looked at the exact same rocks and sites firsthand, and I believe that all of the so-called pyramid features are easily accountable for in terms of natural geological processes and features. I have also spent many years studying pyramids in Egypt and elsewhere, and I feel I have a good handle on the features that distinguish a genuine pyramid. (As a side note, Dr. Zahi Hawass, who if anyone can claim to be an expert on pyramids, it is certainly him, has clearly stated that based on the evidence he has seen the so-called Bosnian pyramids are natural formations. Admittedly the opinion of Dr. Hawass is based on second-hand evidence, since to my knowledge he has not visited the so-called Bosnian pyramids, but I believe it should still be taken into consideration by those who claim there are genuine pyramids at Visoko.)

Source

edit on 7-11-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by will2learn

I am more shocked that the Bosnian pyramids project isn't funded better.

There seems to be something there - something very old that could possibly change our known history.

Thank you for the link to the pics.

S&F

-CN

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

iamea
Can you give me another example of a hill that has straight lines, and exact angles.....anywhere in the world....

NOPE! you cannot because nature does not work that way...

Oh as someone who spent four years of his life getting a BSc in Geology I can tell you it does.

All sorts of natural processes can cause strange shapes to appear

For example.

You have a cliff made up of an uplifted river bed, with easily erodible sediment at its surface and harder to erode sediment just under that.

When the easier to erode sediment is eroded away you are left with a stunning flat surface that almost looks unnatural were it not clearly a sediment bed created over time from a river.

I have spent many an hour in the field seeing it for myself.

And I tell you what spectacular as it is to look at, trying to get up an angled smooth cliff to look at the more interesting rocks at the top of it trying not to drop your notebook and various other bits of an equipment or fall and hit your fellows behind you is quite the task

Rambling on now, and probably not much interest to anyone outside of an interest in Geology but there it is.

Hell nature can even create this!:

All around us are wonders.
edit on 10-11-2013 by rocksandstuff because: Fixing formatting

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I will need time to meditate on this and as always all things will come to Arouet.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join