It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Campus Emergency' at Central Connecticut State University

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It seems it likely was a Hallowe'en costume,

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

The 911 caller could not differentiate between a costume and a real threat? Either this person has issues or the guy wearing the costume was unknown (obviously), to them and did a good job on his get up.
He had to have been playing the part to a T.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

The poll they put out to get those high and ignorant numbers started with the top 20 most recent and easily memorable shootings, the msm high profile agenda shootings.

Now back to read the rest of this thread, I truly hope things are resolved before I get to the final post, it sickens me to think of endangering our most precious future leaders.

And I really disagree with the one that said all it would take is education and gun legislation. Education is getting harder and harder to get if you are not rich or from another country, only so many seats in University... And as for gun legislation against American Vets and anyone that they can string along in groups bound by insane criminal minds who would do these acts with or without legislation. Don't you see the agenda? It seems to have power over only the most mediocre of minds.
edit on 4-11-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
TV NEWS reporting .... the fella was just coming home from a three day Halloween party and was dressed as a ninja. It was all a misunderstanding.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Just some background info for everyone, I am from Newington (CCSU is pretty much on the border) and went to school with David my entire schooling career. I see people on facebook and twitter throwing around some racial stereotypes and claiming that he deserves to be prosecuted and locked up. He was indeed coming home from UCONN because he was at a Halloween party there that weekend, I don't understand how hard that is for most people to believe.

I understand this scenario hits home for people but this kid really is the most respectful and humble human being I have ever met, willing to go out of his way to help anyone. I just want you guys to think of it as if this was your kid or your friend that came home and had an entire swat team shove guns down his throat telling him he was armed and dangerous. I just wanted to shed some light on the story.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join