It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Canada flight reportedly boarded with fake tickets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

A media report says the flight's captain found five extra people on board with fake tickets. The four Iranians and one Afghan had no visas to enter Canada.

They were reportedly all forced off the plane before it left the Venezuelan capital, Caracas.

Air Canada flight reportedly boarded with fake tickets

I stumbled accross this headline and thought it was worth sharing. I thisnk this is just unreal after all that has happened in the not too distant past, that some one could walk onto a Canada bound plane with a fake ticket....although I beleive they were only immigrants and not terrorist, if they could get on, anyone could.

I know there isn't a lot of information on this link and am currently trying to located a more detaled link.

One of the commenters of this story mentionned that there was more info on "The Daily Star" but I didn't see anything. I will go do a little search and post it here when / if I find it.

Teye22

edit on 4-11-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Here's the Daily Star link .
edit on 4-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Ok found the link.

theere was apparently a AC employee involved in this..

The office of Venezuela's prosecutor general said that charges will be pressed against four people in the case: a member of Venezuela's immigration office, an Air Canada employee, and two workers with an airport security company.

from here

[url=http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2013/Nov-03/236679-afghan-iranians-found-on-canada-flight-with-fake-tickets.ashx#axzz2jhGMFOJq]Link[ /url]

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

theantediluvian
reply to post by Teye22

Here's the Daily Star link .
edit on 4-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

Thanks, Beat me to it...loll

for some reason, my onscreen display keeps getting weird on me (firewall is my guess - Im at work) and very few links work for me right now. I will try to edit from home if needed.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

This makes me truly wonder if it was another attempt at a hijacking?? A plane going from Brazil to Canada.. Passes over the U.S., could be diverted to either east or west coast fairly easily!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This comment made me LoL.

"Air Canada flight reportedly boarded with fake tickets"

That's nothing!

As we all know, some killer casually walked into LAX with a fully loaded assault weapon and proceeded to shoot people, one shot to death.

Come on, Air Canada, surely you can do better than that!

Your breach of security is pitiful compared to the Americans. Step up here!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Liked that one also Lucid. lol

And as also stated by kingofyo1, this could have been anyone wanting to do anything....they would have had "access" to the US and/or Canada if they would have been able to take over the plane. Is that what they up to? IDK...

But its easy for someone to say they were simply trying to immigrate illegally when caught, but how would it have ended in they didn't get caught? I'm just glad the pilot reacted the way he did.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, good on the captain for discovering and alerting the authorities. Perhaps this was an unscheduled hijacking? Since it seems they paid off a immigration official and an air canada worker. Captain foiled it though, sounds like a real story, no legislation being asked for, no wars trying to get into… He was none the wiser, just doing his job…

No spooks letting them on the plane without a passport/ticket, no background data on them, like, well the 4 people had written this letter… "Death to america, death to the infidels, we will never stop until you nuke Iran, our homeland, and even then we will kill all your children"

Kinda makes you warm inside.

Oh wait, the pilot lobby group isn't asking to arm all the captains with aks are they? They want portable gamma ray detectors?
edit on 4-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

boncho
Well, good on the captain for discovering and alerting the authorities. Perhaps this was an unscheduled hijacking?

As opposed to a scheduled one???

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah, the scheduled kind where the government creates a "Training situation"

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofyo1

Oh right......yeah.....sorry...I was considering the real world and not ATS fantasies!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

haha, but we are living in the ats fantasies!!!

top topics

join