It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: The Smoking Gun — Is the case finally solved?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It was a pleasure to watch this. This man did a pretty solid forensic investigation. Unfortunately, his story in conclusion completely takes Jack Ruby out of the picture.

He states in the end...the event was a combination of foolhardy assassination attempt (meaning Lone gunman Oswald) and a tragic accident (meaning George Hickey). No room for further conspiracy.

Than, Jack Ruby is Lone gunman 2. Too many lone gunmen for my taste.

His story could be a part of the truth...but left plenty of loose ends to deal with...and they all fit in there somehow.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iLemming

Does anyone know if there will be a document dump due to it being 50 years since then? It seems I read there was a satute of 50 years to protect thoese living at that time? what happened to back and to the left back and to the left showint the impact of the hit was from the front?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

JFK’s Chest Wound

The purpose of this comment is to argue that JFK received a chest wound from the front.

The wound’s implied existence in JFK’s chest was discovered with state-of-the-art software in use in the 80s by NASA. The scheme to use the software was developed by Tom Wilson. He was an engineer who created the computer analysis technique that would allow steel mills to detect flaws inside steel beams using digital light data. Tom Wilson later used his scheme to analyze JFK autopsy photographs.

How does it work? By looking beneath the surface.

It has to do with the physics of light.

When we take a picture of a crime scene with a digital camera, the visual data of the scene becomes a computer file, say CS.pic (the file format is JPG or whatever). We can see the visual data by means of graphic software that comes with any home computer. Click on the file and the graphics program of the operating system converts the data contained in the file into a visual image on the screen. We see it because physics tells us that light rays travel from the screen image to our eyes. The visual data in CS.pic has been converted in to light rays. Every one is familiar with the graphics software from their computer’s operating system.

However, our file, CS.pic, contains a wealth of additional image data that we do not see. We cannot see it because our eyes respond to white light. White light is composed of all the different wave lengths that represent the colors of the rainbow. Our eyes cannot filter out all the spectrum of colors and leave only the red light. Or the blue light. But the computer software used by Tom Wilson can. But the plan is even more specific. The scheme is to use the software to filter out everything else but leave the photon data from a particular energy level.

Say that CS.pic is a crime scene picture (an old analog photograph can be converted to a digital computer file) with a murder victim. The picture shows marks on the victim’s skin which may be puncture wounds or just surface marks. It is impossible to tell from just looking at the photo. Even if the focus is down to one small area.

However, thanks to the modern theory of quantum mechanics, we now know that light consists of photons of varying energy levels. The different energy levels permit the photons to travel to different depths below the surface of an object. Thanks to Tom Wilson’s scheme, all of the light data can be filtered out except that photon data of a specific energy level. And hence at a single depth. Therefore, the light data that comes from a specific depth can be displayed as a visual image using computer graphics. Doing this repeatedly for the entire spectrum of photon light data and combining the resulting images gives evidence in three dimensions of anomalies below the surface.

Tom Wilson’s scheme can distinguish between a two dimensional surface mark and a three dimensional puncture wound. It also can tell the angle of the puncture.

In a routine autopsy, the coroner would provide a diagram indicating the location and nature of the wounds. His report should locate any puncture wounds. However, if pictures were taken, as with JFK, the surviving autopsy photographs may reveal additional information (overlooked or suppressed by the coroner) when subject to analysis using Tom Wilson’s scheme.

Here is the result of Tom Wilson’s study of available photographs of JFK’s wounds as told in the book by Donald Phillips, A Deeper Darker Truth.

Tom Wilson found that there were four bullet wounds in JFK’s back (including the neck but excluding the back of the head). Two were entrance wounds and two were exit wounds. Of the four wounds, the one of interest here is the one acknowledged by the Warren commission (according to WC there was only one wound in JFK’s back). The Warren Report declares this to be an entrance wound from a rifle fired from the School Book Depository. It is the wound supposedly caused by the commission’s notorious magic bullet. Magic because the WC says this same bullet continued on to strike Governor Connolly. Magic because the trajectory would have to deviate from a straight line. Magic because the pristine bullet supposedly recovered could not have left behind the fragments that remained in the Governor’s body.

This declaration of the Warren Commission proves to be incorrect because this hole is not an entrance wound. It is an exit wound.

Therefore the shooter that caused this wound was in front of the limo. The trajectory of this bullet leads to the stockade fence near the rail overpass. The entrance wound must have been in the chest slightly left of center. It is possible that this bullet passed through the limo windshield and lodged in the seat back behind the victim.

The magic bullet of the Warren Commission does not exist.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

guitarplayer

Does anyone know if there will be a document dump due to it being 50 years since then? It seems I read there was a satute of 50 years to protect thoese living at that time? what happened to back and to the left back and to the left showint the impact of the hit was from the front?

If there is it will be meaningless as when the Assassination Records Review Board closed it doors in 94 and issued it's report quietly in 1998 the case, as far as the government is concerned, is over. There will never be another government investigation of any kind.

The board concluded that the medical evidence from the autopsy is too compromised to ever shed any light as to the origin, and placement, of the wounds the President received. This far reaching statement basically states that since it was the government itself who were the marshals of this material the American government is responsible for the deterioration of the evidence, and it's inability to reach any further conclusions.

So, basically, we are right back to 1978 with the conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald killed the President with a rifle from the TSBD as part of a conspiracy, that includes the murder of Oswald by Jack Ruby.

That is what the history books will say is the official conclusion of the matter. Quite frankly, most researchers, including myself, have moved on since without some conclusions of the medical evidence, the rest of the evidence is a moot point.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

If it were the same bullet as what went through the president and the governor, it would not have made such an awful mess of JFK's noggin―it would have just killed him instantly and he would have slumped forward (or in the direction of the momentum of the shot) without the gore splatter.

Actually, that's not the case.

I've seen the damage a high calibre rifle round can do to a Human head, in the case i saw, it was a 7.62mm round, and while the entry hole is very small and neat, the exit hole pretty much rips the entire exit side to pieces.

Small hole in, massive gaping hole out.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

MysterX

Actually, that's not the case.

I've seen the damage a high calibre rifle round can do to a Human head, in the case i saw, it was a 7.62mm round, and while the entry hole is very small and neat, the exit hole pretty much rips the entire exit side to pieces.

Small hole in, massive gaping hole out.

The 4 videos posted earlier, imply that, the gaping hole
was due to an accidental explosive bullet from the back.
Actually the whole scenario poses even more questions.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Very interesting docu. Thanks for sharing! S+F

A lot of new doors opens up after having watched this. The theory sure is possible. But then again why did the Secret Service go to such extremes to cover up this "blunder", if it was a "blunder" after all?

One thing that struck me was that the alleged accidental shooter was named "George Warren Hickey", and oddly enough the man chosen to head the commission, was named "Earl Warren" - maybe it's just a one of those weird coincidences?

Will dig around to see what else turns up.

Ohh, and here is a link to their page:
www.sbs.com.au...

Take a look at the bottom of the page where they conduct a survey. Seems they are asking people if they believe or not.
Maybe this new theory is a test run to the final JFK document releases which will be opened in 2017, maybe;

With a very few exceptions, virtually all of the records identified as belonging to the Kennedy Collection have been opened in part or in full. Those documents that are closed in full or in part were done so in accordance with the Kennedy Act, mentioned above. According to the Act, no record could be withheld in part or in full, without the agreement of the ARRB. The guidelines for withholding records are outlined in the provisions in Section 6 of the Act. The full report of the ARRB is available online. A copy of the Act is in Adobe Acrobat PDF (Appendix C) of the ARRB Report mentioned above. In all cases where the ARRB agreed to withhold a record or information in a record, they stipulated a specific release date for the document. In addition, according to Section 5(g)(2)(D) of the Act, all records in the Kennedy Collection will be opened by 2017 unless certified as justifiably closed by the President of the United States.

Source

edit on 10/11/2013 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Someone send me a link to this recently. It is very interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Yes that video is very interesting.
Wonder wt went on during that day.
Was JFK assassination faked?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It was this particular documentary that caused me to re-examine the James Files theory (read full transcript , if interested). I had various unanswered questions about statements made by James Files that this documentary answers for me.

The biggest problem (IMO) with the documentary is that it ignores the fact that JFK's head wound could've only been made by a front-entry exploding bullet. A rear shot (mistake or otherwise) does not explain the fatal shot to the head.

The documentary is good about finding and explaining the medical evidence (that wasn't botched or clearly fabricated) including testimony that there were multiple small metallic looking fragments that almost looked like liquid. An x-ray showed these fragments in the brain (before the radiologist was asked to create a fake x-ray, per his testimony). The brain disappears, but not before there is conclusive evidence that the shot HAD TO come from the front, not the back.

Compare this to the statement given YEARS ago by James Files, that he used shells that were filled with mercury and sealed with wax so that they'd explode on impact. Was Files just lucky to say that he used mercury (liquid-like metallic fragments in the brain), or is it more plausible that he knew it was mercury because he was responsible for it? And if he told the truth about that much, don't we have to look harder at the rest of his story?

I'm interested in hearing opinions from those of you who have watched the new documentary AND read the transcript of James Files. Do you also find that they tend to support one another and answer a lot of questions, to the point of "reasonable certainty" about the truth behind the JFK assassination?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The problem is that there have been literally thousands of books written about Kennedy. Most of them have a "compelling theory" because that's what authors do: They build their evidence step by step and arrive at a conclusion. There is a whole lot of "evidence" and a whole lot of testimony, and after you have read and digested even a few of the books, you realize they all contradict each other, brandishing various Bad Guys(tm) and theories, various conspiracies and cover-ups, various motives and opportunities from Castro to the USSR, from the Mob to Johnson, from jilted lovers to professional hits.

Reading one of these treatments, or seeing another movie, and stating, "Wow, that is compelling!" has been going on for half a century now, since well before most of you were born. (How many people here actually remember when it happened?) That one of these theories is THE definitive answer is quite unlikely.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: iLemming
Ex Marine Sniper Craig Roberts wrote 2 books, one called Kill Zone, A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza and the other one called JFK: The Dead Witnesses, when I was young I was lucky enough to have visited the School Book Depository one summer, they had it set up with boxes and a replica rifle and you could look out the window and my first thought was that is a very long distance, as I got older I always thought about it, well Craig the Sniper said the first time he went there, it hit him like a ton of bricks there was no way the shot could have been made from there, and mind you he trained snipers and swat teams for many years and was a sniper in Vietnam.

This guy was uncovering all kinds of conspiracies decades ago that are still the talk of conspiracy circles, speaking about the Hegelian theories etc, he also exposed how publishers will not allow certain information to be published and it was censored by 3 letter agencies that the publishers had ties to.

I am not sure who did it, but the rabbit hole is deep and the spider's web is vast.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If it was all just an "accident", then there was no need for the mess with LHO...he could have been got rid of quickly and silently and no one would have known.

Hickey would have been guilty of the "accident" and case closed.

However, the press and everyone investigating were under pressure or controlled from the minute after the shooting happened and even up to now.

You have to have REAL power to do that. You have to be the power in the shadows.

Close, but no cigar, the Corsican hitman Lucian Sarti was also said to have used explosive bullets, and there is a clear entry wound above the right eye which was cut out and the back of the head blown out..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join