It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: The Smoking Gun — Is the case finally solved?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This new documentary, presented in Australia and instigated by a leading homicide detective, Colin McLaren, and built upon the investigative foundations of ballistics expertise of Howard Donahue, posits very compelling evidence as to who pulled the trigger on the fatal shot in the JFK assassination. ...and it wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald (not for lack of trying).

Now, I've heard some 'interesting' conspiracy theories on this most contentious of assassinations. But, this documentary has really painted the whole incident in a new light. It's not suggesting some outlandish plot to kill JFK by his own government, rather, a simple, logical and seemingly factually buttressed theory that JFK's actual death was a—the kill shot itself coming from George Hickey, one of the president's very own secret service agents.

Whatever one's stance on the event, this documentary is riveting viewing ad, if nothing else, give some real food for thought about why the investigation was handled so ham-fistedly.

Part 1 of 4 (19m 01s)
Part 2 of 4 (20m 29s)
Part 3 of 4 (28m 47s)
Part 4 of 4 (13m 20s)

Official website
edit on 4-11-2013 by iLemming because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iLemming

I've read about this event for so many years. I for one, do not believe LHO shot him. I do believe he was a patsy. Per his wife, Marina, LHO had a lot of respect and compassion for JFK. Interesting fact; there were documents prepared for Johnson's signature as being president only days before JFK was killed, and Johnson signed them the day after the funeral. I can grab the details and update you if interested.
Bugliosi's book was a waste of time.
I wasn't able to watch the doc last night. I'll watch your clips later on. Thank you for posting them.
This event happened so long ago, I think it would be nearly impossible for anyone to solve completely. Plus, cover ups as large as this one.... any evidence would be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I saw part of this and I was supprised it contained a very clear balc and white phtograph of the SS bloke holding what the doc makers said was an AR15. did they have them in them days.???????????

Why has this phtograph not surfaced long before now in the many docos and vids made about this subject. Surely it must have been findable by researchers since day one ?????

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I've always thought Johnson set it up. The picture of him winking on AF1 after the swear in really is the final piece of the puzzle. There is a book out that I want to read - 'The Man WHo Killed Kennedy = the Case against LBJ'. Barnes and Nobles has it on sale. I want to read it.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

A link to the Wikipedia page about the book the investigator wrote, "Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK":

en.wikipedia.org...

I read the book years ago, and he makes a pretty good case that the Secret Service agent riding in the car behind Kennedy (Des told me about John Kennedy yesterday, I'd never heard of him) heard the shots, picked up his rifle to defend the president, and accidently pulled the trigger blowing his head off. Whoops. Talk about crying over spilt milk, give the guy a break, he was just trying to help. Accidents happen. Nothing to see here, go about your business. All in a day's work.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What I liked about the documentary was that they came to the conclusion 2 different kinds of bullets hit the president, proving that there had to be 2 shooters.

It was an interesting show but it didn't mention ANYTHING about William Greer, the driver. Not saying he shot him but they could have at least mentioned him. He did, after all, slow the car down to an almost stop right at the moment the shot blew Kennedy's head.

There was also nothing about the bullet holes in the windshield. That was disappointing.

But I did like the documentary, overall.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I also watched this and what I really enjoyed was the lack of "conspiracy" as such.
It was really about witnesses , ballistics etc - just the available hard evidence from the day.
They didnt go into who organised Oswald or his USSR defections etc , the mafia , the russians , the cubans or reptilians.
Really no conjecture at all on any of the things that can't be known or proven.
Just straightforward forensics and testimony with a conclusion.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

skonaz
Just straightforward forensics and testimony with a conclusion.

Yes. And were the Warren Commission conducted similarly, perhaps the truth would have come out back then.

It seems clear that there was a cover-up and that there had to be more than a single gunman. Back in the 60's, hiding the evidence would have been much easier to achieve than it would be today, and threats of jail sentences and to family members' well-being did not have the recourse of the Internet and Snowden-like international immunities.

This proposition for how the JFK's death went down holds a lot more water than the 'official' version. As such, the 35th president of the United States - undoubtedly one of the nation's best - was not assassinated, but was rather the victim of incompetence. How typically... American!

texasgirl
What I liked about the documentary was that they came to the conclusion 2 different kinds of bullets hit the president, proving that there had to be 2 shooters.

It's clear as day, even from the low resolution footage, that the head shot was made with fragmenting ammunition. If it were the same bullet as what went through the president and the governor, it would not have made such an awful mess of JFK's noggin―it would have just killed him instantly and he would have slumped forward (or in the direction of the momentum of the shot) without the gore splatter.

The fact the AR-15 is a weapon that can accommodate this kind of ammunition, in concert with all the inconsistencies surrounding Hickey's account versus accepted secret service protocol regards the use of these weapons at such times (not to mention the tell-tale odour of gun powder at ground level), is a Mt Vesuvius's worth of smoke coming from the agent in question's gun.

In light of all this evidence, it blows my mind that this was allowed to be brush under the carpet for so long.
edit on 4-11-2013 by iLemming because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just happen to catch this last night for about 45 minutes. I was able to catch meat of the documentary and it was quite interesting. Basically stating that the first 2 shots were fired by Oswald in which the 2nd one as we all know did in fact hit JFK and pass thru him and hit Connally. That fact we all know as true. The third and fatal shot is where we don't have the facts. This doc brings up a theory that I've never heard and that it was a mere accident. And quite honestly it truly does make sense. Also if Oswald was the only shooter then why didn't the 2nd bullet do the same type of damage as the head shot?

Bobby Kennedy wanted his brothers brain after the autopsy but he was never given it. Why? Well because the bullets used by the security would show it was done by the security.

Here is another theory though. What if this doc is being made to persuade the public that it was indeed an inside job but merely an accident? We'll never know the truth but there is a high probability that it was an inside job now was it on purpose or was it an accident.

edit on 4-11-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I was just getting ready to watch this when I noticed something. I obviously haven't gotten very far yet as this is from the first video and I noticed it at the :20 mark. Does anyone find it odd that with all the people running towards what happened or standing around looking shocked, that this guy is just calmly walking in the opposite direction? Just like nothing happened and hes on his way to lunch? Has this guy ever been checked out to anyones knowledge? I know it is very fuzzy to see, but just curious about him.

edit on 11/4/13 by onehuman because: typo

It was from this video:

edit on 11/4/13 by onehuman because: added video

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Okee dokee... four part video. Gonna have a look-see and hope that this isn't another smoking barbecue grill cooking conspiracy theory on this subject.

JFK was almost undoubtedly the victim of more than one shooter acting on his own... but the truth seems to hide quite well.

back later with my review

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A well produced documentary but I don’t believe it.

This is just another of the many theories. Another Holy Grail of assassination theory
Resolution—pro or con a conspiracy.

This one has major flaws imo

Such as:

Why would they go to so much trouble to cover up an accident?

What are the odds of this happening: In the middle of an assassination attempt the Secret
Service themselves assassinate the president accidentally! I might believe that this guy
shot Kennedy but not as an accident.

Also, this theory doesn’t cover the elaborate means they went to cover up the whole assassination from the press to all the government agencies.

Also, doesn’t mention that the CIA was all over this case as well

Didn’t mention that the autopsy itself was flawed since the doctor hadn’t ever done an
autopsy on person with a bullet wound.

Doesn’t mention the many witnesses that heard and saw activity on the grassy Knoll.

And the many strange men dressed as agents who were running around after the
assassination.

This doc was done very well but the theory is just another shot in the dark.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Midway through Part 3

One has to take into consideration that in late 1963, the AR-15 or perhaps, M-16, was still quite new. In Vietnam, almost all US and ARVN troops carried either M-14s or M-1s.

The AR-15 we know today so well was just coming out. That the Secret Service had access is no surprise... but that it would be assigned to Hickey?

What comes next in this video series, could, perhaps be the missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle.

Back in a few...

EDIT:

Vid 3 - 14:53
The JFK Records Act (Clinton Administration) saw the Secret Service destroyed documents a week before it became law...

edit on 4-11-2013 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
He was killed by the federal reserve so they could continue to put this nation in debt.

Skip to 24:24
They explain it PERFECTLY.
On June 4 1963
He signed executive order 11110
It empowered the US treasury to issue currency.
6 months later he was killed.
LBJ threw out his order and ever since no other president has confronted the federal reserve.

ITS QUITE OBVIOUS who was behind his assassination.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Star and flag...

I have seen conspiracy theories on this subject for decades.

I remember the date JFK was killed... I was in grade school in St Pete, FLA and my teacher... her name was Ms. Marins. She was crying and she sent us all to the lunchroom where we sat for about 30 minutes before we were all sent home. On the walk home (we didn't need buses then), I heard the president had been killed from all the other kids. When I walked in my front door... my Mom asked if I knew what had happened and I replied, Kennedy was dead. She was in tears.

Over the years, I have followed this topic because it is one of the definitions of my generation. We did the Nam, hippies, rock and saw two Kennedys and a King murdered.

In my heart, I cannot help but feel that JFK was taken out by the very same power structure that today's keeps our world at war and sees that we are all properly divided by politics.

Now then, that all said...

This four part video does offer new doors and new avenues. It does not convict SS agent George Hickey (sp?) of murdering JFK, either on purpose or by accident but it does open new doors and would, in any other time before today when our Main Scream media was working for the average citizen, demand a reopening of the assassination.

Unfortunately, under the current administration and considering the divisions so deeply entrenched in Washington between two parties so useless... this will be left to us, people like you and me, to draw the cards.

My personal view? A shot from an AR-type weapon firing a hollow point round could well explain many things.

In addition... it was mentioned that Hickey was assigned to LBJ immediately following the killing of Kennedy... and that leads me back to one Madeleine Duncan Brown who, in her closing years of life, told a story that has been mostly ignored.

A groundbreaking interview with Madeleine Duncan Brown, now deceased, the mistress of LBJ for many years, conducted by Gaylon Ross. Ms. Brown was with LBJ at the clandestine meeting the night before JFK’s assassination where the plot to kill Kennedy was finalized.

Another door is cracked on a subject that has been so forever relegated to guessing...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

redoubt

In my heart, I cannot help but feel that JFK was taken out by the very same power structure that today's keeps our world at war and sees that we are all properly divided by politics.

check my post above yours, its not just in your heart, it seems quite obvious! You've got a good heart!
edit on 4-11-2013 by bdmay25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ASAIC Roy T. Kellerman front seat, with SA William Greer driving,

Roy T. Kellerman,,i always thought it was this guy.

jfkassassination.net...

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes. The President--President Kennedy sat on the right rear seat. Next to him on the left seat was Mrs. Kennedy. On the right jump seat in front of President Kennedy was Governor Connally. On the left jump seat in front of Mrs. Kennedy was Mrs. Connally. I sat on the right passenger seat of the driver's seat, and Special Agent William Greer drove the vehicle.

so why would greer or hickey or Mr. KELLERMAN.

some reason he always gets missed.

was it his gun hand on Greer's shoulder?,,was it him who said,,,,oppppsss.

at least thats my view.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

redoubt

Most feel this way. I wasn't even born when Kennedy was killed, but it still reverberates with same resonance for me.

The inalienable argument is that the Vietnam War would never happened had JFK been in power. Johnson was an inept president—over-roared by the pressure of being thrust into a job that he was qualified for in the first place. The Johnson administration was the quintessential example of a government led by the war hawks, with the figurehead being little more than a glove puppet.

As such, it was in the warmongers' best interests to eliminate Kennedy and install such an easily manipulable 'interim' leader.

America needs a permanent war economy.
(Charles Wilson, General Motors head, c.1945)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

iLemming

As such, it was in the warmongers' best interests to eliminate Kennedy and install such an easily manipulable 'interim' leader.

Wouldn't him declining the use of the federal reserve make much more sense though?
Executive order 1110? That seems like the most obvious motive for this to me.
edit on 4-11-2013 by bdmay25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I watched this docco and though it was pretty good. But I don't think thats what happened.
One thing they didn't mention, was that the medical professionals stated the body had been mutilated after it left Dallas on AF1.

They stated that the forehead had a entry wound, but someone took a scalpel to it and cut it open to make it look like a laceration instead.

In the docco that was on the other night, the laceration was shown front and center in one of the recreations as being a deep cut. Just, another, coverup!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join