It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianne Feinstein to make 1 BILLION DOLLARS off US Postal properties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
CLIFFS

*US Postal service is broke
*Has to sell their properties to gain cash flow
*80% of their deficit is caused by US congress law passed in 2006 stating they have to pay for benefits of employees 75 years into the future
*The company that was awarded the contract to sell all of the postal properties is CB Richard Ellis, the world's largest commercial real estate firm. The chairman of CBRE is a man by the name of Richard Blum, doesn't ring a bell? He just happens to be Dianne Feinstein's husband.

The criminals are in control of the world, they make and run the world.
They keep getting away with it too because no one cares, i care, but what can i do about it.
Has this been prophesized before? in the vedas in states the world moves in cycles were currently in dwapara yuga and we just came out of kali yuga, the prophecies of this yuga are that criminal will run the world, and villians will be proclaimed as gurus and heros.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

I hate her face.

Seems like our government wants to sink the post office. I never understood why. No one else can or even wants to take responsibility for delivering mail the way the post office does it. I was shocked and appalled when hearing the law passed a few years ago requiring the pensions be funded decades in advance. Practically impossible to do and maintain a profit or at least a break even. And hypocritical of the government...hello Social Security!

Well perhaps this OP is shedding some light on WHY the government seemed intent on torpedoing the post office.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I wonder if someone is going to go POSTAL?

They just screwed over a lot of people. The shearing of the US Sheeple is escalating now that the elite have their sights set on India and China.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

It seems everything that qualifies as symbols, structure and culture of the United States is fair game and has been for awhile now. Each individual thing seems perfectly explainable, of course. Taken together? Well, it's sobering to look around and see how much is trashed or just gone entirely. Why not take out the Post Office too? It's one of the single longest standing traditions in America. Truly symbolic of the culture back to the Pony Express.

Progress seems to mean taking 'America' out of the nation. Of course, at this rate? We'll just be a state, not a country, in the larger global order. So I guess we have bigger fish to fry than the Postman. ...and I think they count on us each seeing it that way, as it's all taken apart around us.

Costa Rica looks better and better every year at this point.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Oh so the USPS is following in the footsteps of Royal Mail, how cute... As a postman myself, I'm obviously angered at the sell off. The only bright side for me is that I now have shares in the company but privatisation can only lead to a bad deal for the workers and the general public...

That greedy bitch does not deserve a penny never mind a billion dollars.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Why not take out the Post Office too? It's one of the single longest standing traditions in America. Truly symbolic of the culture back to the Pony Express.

Tell me about it Wrabbit. Royal Mail's routes are traced back to 1516 when Henry VIII appointed the first post master. It's kind of hard to wrap your noodle around such an ancient institution but 500 years!!! Half a millennia and then they just go and sell it. You can't make this stuff up...
edit on 4-11-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes Hi Peeps my first post here on ATS, was reading your thread and it makes perfect sense if you put yourself in TPTB warped minds, they control most of the Media, Facebook,Google all lines of communication, their logical next step would be to control the Mail Service, it will be very interesting to find out who finally purchases the Royal Mail and America`s postal services, just a thought

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Add my name to the "God I can't stand Feinsten" list.
She'd sell her husband if she thought it would help her career.
Some things should NEVER be for sale.
Personal qualities first among them but Congress has obviously stepped over that line long ago.
In the final accounting their "profits" are someone else's "misery".

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
One of the biggest traitors to her oath of office using her position for gain? You don't say, sounds par the course from the Distinguished senator from the Peoples republic of California.

They elected arnold as governor, no surprise they continue to elect this clown.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
She needs to be put into a cage of starved grizzly bears.. I would pay real money to watch that, and have a video of it narrated with someone preaching the importance of better morals and ethics in government..

Since there are no punishments fitting these crimes by these slime, (or even any punishments at all), they will continue unabated.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Makes you wonder what the NSA is doing at the Post Office that makes it so Top Secret that a NSA Board Member has to sell its property? Do they get to buy all the letter scanning bomb detecting anthrax detectors and so on with the property? Or does the Post Office have some Top Secret cables under the building?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Were have you been? Nepotism and cronyism is the way the government works. Its illegal, but its done anyway. Stop complaining. Anybody with the authority to do anything about it just looks the other way.
edit on 4-11-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join