It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n
1. While the microchip theory has its merits, it still raises practical issues. For example... what about people who have never heard of the mark being a microchip and innocently accept it?

2. The mark might be a symbolic mark on the frontal lobe, the part of our brain thats responsible for the decisions we make... including the decision to worship or reject God.

3. Those who reject God, bring upon themselves the beasts ''mark'', i.e - their frontal lobes are sealed, marking them as rejecters of God.... in contrast to those who receive the seal of God, also on their foreheads.

Point one is a good point, and if the microchip is the Mark people would have to know that taking it shows allegiance to the Beast is some way.

Point two cannot be true because the mark mention in revelation 13 has physical representation on the right hand or forehead.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

ServantOfTheLamb
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I went to your thread, but the mark of the beast is something that people will choose to take upon themselves(Revelations 13:16). So I don't necessarily think that thread applies to the mark mentioned in revelations. Also lets take a look at Revlations 14:9-11:

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

This mark condemns one to endure God's wrath forever, and it will have a physical representation on the forehead or right hand. I believe your thread calls it carbon, but carbon will never be a requirement to buy or sell and that is a requirement of the Mark of the Beast.

Revelation expresses the results of the mark. The mark itself is selfishness.

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

There are 18 items marking the domains of the problem. That's 6+6+6. He says, "Mark This!" He speaks of the last days. It's clear if you then make the connection to Carbon having 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Our fruit of knowledge is tied to the mark of mankind, which is identified by 666. Further, our selfishness is forever tied to the fruit of our own knowledge. Selfishness is the result of pride and pride is the animal nature of the beast. The temple sacrifice was engaged to symbolize what God is doing for (not to) mankind. He is refining us for our membership in His kingdom (heavens). It's our inheritance, but first, we must be refined by making the choice ourselves. The Bible is clear on this transition.

Deuteronomy 4

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below.

---Pause here a minute and name the graven images we have made with our technology from Carbon. Look above at the list he gives, then connect these to our own forms of technology that kill the Earth.

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

---We are called to exit Egypt for the promised land. We are then told in Revelation that we will inherit a new Heavens and Earth. We are told above where that inheritance is.

Now go to Deuteronomy 6.

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

What will we inherit? What has been prepared for us since the foundations of the universe. The many mansions in His Father's house are in the Heavens. Again, we must first decide how to overcome our selfishness. It's found in nature law. Unity over multiplicity is not sufficient. We must have unity with multiplicity. God's pattern in nature is invariable symmetry heeling (changing authority) over the weak force in nature. We become strong in weakness first.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Everyone can be accused of selfishness at some point or another. If selfishness is the mark in revelations then everyone will experience hell. The mark can be seen and will be on the right hand or forehead how is it abstract.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

But you have not succeeded in explaining why God would be angry because somebody has taken part in a currency transaction.
"Everlasting wrath" would be the reaction to someone knowingly preferring an alternative god.
People would not "know" the microchip as the mark of the beast, because it would not be announced as such.
You cite v17, but I've already pointed out that a punitive boycott would have exactly the same effect. It worked on the Jews in Nazi Germany. They were "unable to buy and sell", not because they were refusing to use the Reichsmark, but because people were avoiding them.

There is an important principle here which i was expounding in my own thread on the Mark-
If God is going to act with justice, nobody can UNKNOWINGLY take the mark.
That automatically rules out all the "currency control" theories.

edit on 10-11-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

ServantOfTheLamb

Everyone can be accused of selfishness at some point or another. If selfishness is the mark in revelations then everyone will experience hell. The mark can be seen and will be on the right hand or forehead how is it abstract.

I think the final condition of the world will involve the mark you speak of. There is no doubt that some type of biometric is coming. It will be tied to carbon trading. In Europe, the new monitory system that will be used to control people is the Carbon market. I think the monitory system is being crashed on purpose. Obama tried to get Cap and Trade past the American people in his first administration and failed. It will be coming back. UNESCO has already secured the reserve for this currency in the form of the biosphere reserves set aside in each country. The stage is set.

Keep your eye on the market crash. When it happens, they will be set to engage a system that is already prepared. It will be set into motion with the promise that it will save the planet. In return for redistribution of wealth, every person will be promised something they can't refuse in exchange--money.

Of course, this can only be a speculation, but the indications are all there that we are moving this direction. As you say, everyone will receive a mark that signifies the mark of mankind. That mark is carbon and the the choice we will be forced to make is based on selfishness.

edit on 10-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ok this post made it more clear thanks.You are a very intelligent individual and keep up the work your doing I am about to start reading your Barnabas threads.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

ServantOfTheLamb

Ok this post made it more clear thanks.You are a very intelligent individual and keep up the work your doing I am about to start reading your Barnabas threads.

Thank you. The key to the threads is to realize that ritual has symbolic meaning. The Lord's supper, for instance, has a final root meaning. As you read, realize the pattern I show in my post above. Read the symbols for the next level of meaning, but make sure it agrees with the overall context of scripture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join