It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I would like to start off with saying I am not sure how much of the conspiracy is true nor how much of it I believe, but from what I have been researching I have found that supposedly the people that meet in the Bilderberg group seek to depopulate the earth, and the end goal of the Bilderberg group is to get everyone on earth with a microchip in them that has all their money and information on it.

Revelations 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I just found it interesting that the microchip and the mark of the beast sound quite similar. I also find it interesting that the strive for one world currency(mentioned in above verse)and one world gov't(mentioned below).

Revelation 13

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Now lets take a look at verse four. I have also come across something that said that many of Americas big time politicians as well as some of our musical artist are supposedly satanist. The people setting up the future government are already worshipping the beast.

Friends, I don't know how much of this is true, but I can tell you God has told me there is not much time left. Find him before your lost within the darkness forever.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Havent you lot been saying the end of days is coming soon...for the last 2000 years??

*sigh* it never gets old to some i suppose

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand why people like to fear monger over this so called Mark of The Beast thing.

1. If there IS a Mark of The Beast thing suppose to happen, wouldn't that validate the prophecies of the Christian mythology such that Christians should actually be quite happy to see this come about since it would be an indication that they're about to get zapped into Heaven on some Jesus Rapture spaceship or something?

2. If Christians get zapped into Heaven onto some Jesus Spaceship, this creates a sudden vacuum in the work force such that a great many wonderful job openings will become available.

3. There's all the Christian STUFF left behind. Those churches could get turned to good use for the homeless. Zapped away Christian possessions are up for grabs. All the suddenly vacant houses drives the realestate market to broker more affordable/attainable solutions for home ownership.

With all these things in mind, for all concerned, Mark of The Beast should be something celebrated by everyone.

There should even be a holiday every year to celebrate it.
Christians would be happy in their heaven, and the rest of us would prosper in their absence.
Everyone wins.

edit on 11/4/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

Anyone who tries to interpret the "mark" needs to take into account ch14 vv 9-10;
"Anyone who worships the beast and receives the mark...also shall drink the wine of God's wrath".
Whatever the mark is, it must be something which will arouse God's wrath.
Think about it; there is no rational reason why God should be angry with someone because he has used a credit card or anything else money-related.
The Biblical God would be angry with people for rejecting him and choosing another God- which is exactly what ch13 is talking about- so the "mark" must be something to do with that.
The connection with "not buying and selling" would be an indirect one. It is a form of punishment. Those not willing to show loyalty to the Beast would be boycotted, like the Jews in Nazi Germany.

edit on 4-11-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
I'm not sure I understand why people like to fear monger over this so called Mark of The Beast thing.

1. If there IS a Mark of The Beast thing suppose to happen, wouldn't that validate the prophecies of the Christian mythology such that Christians should actually be quite happy to see this come about since it would be an indication that they're about to get zapped into Heaven on some Jesus Rapture spaceship or something?

2. If Christians get zapped into Heaven onto some Jesus Spaceship, this creates a sudden vacuum in the work force such that a great many wonderful job openings will become available.

3. There's all the Christian STUFF left behind. Those churches could get turned to good use for the homeless. Zapped away Christian possessions are up for grabs. All the suddenly vacant houses drives the realestate market to broker more affordable/attainable solutions for home ownership.

With all these things in mind, for all concerned, Mark of The Beast should be something celebrated by everyone.

There should even be a holiday every year to celebrate it.
Christians would be happy in their heaven, and the rest of us would prosper in their absence.
Everyone wins.

edit on 11/4/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

You watch too much television lady

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Or you could go with some AA theorists that "what if" Satan was misinterpreted all along?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I remember something I read from the early 80's about a building set up, I think in Belgium or that part of Europe called the Monet Building which had a computer ready to deal with this type of technology. I think the article said it had been trialed in a couple of USA towns to see if it was possible to get rid of cash etc. As it apparently, from the lack of takeup, didn't happen then, either the technology was not sound or people objected.

I know we can be tracked and monitored to a certain advantage for the Authorities by the chip on our credit card, but why anyone would agree to a microchip aimed purely at spying one on is beyond me completely.

As I remember it the idea was that your bank account nos, medical reference number or in the UK NI number etc were included on this chip. Someone did point out that at that time a Barclays number had 666 within it and all the commotion started over that particular number.

People seem to forget that John who wrote Revelation, was sat upon an island with copious amounts of a halucinogenic plant growing there and perhaps partook of it. Also no one ever seems to question the books chosen to be included in the Bible, their purpose and whether other books might have given better information for the religious minded. The bible is not the by-all and end-all of religious reference, it is a highly political book, originally intended for one specific culture, that has been interpolated and shaped to fit a new religion in the hope that it would act as a velvet glove for the Emperors and Kings etc to control the populous and maintain their dominance.

However, it also coldly suggests to me that in the past many times civilisation has risen up to this stage of development. What seems possible is that each new civilisation simply reinvented the previous civilisation's 'wheel' and once a certain stage has been reached, the wheels fall off and down plunges civilisation, only to rise up again and repeat the same mistakes. There is, if my memory serves me well something in there somewhere about 'folding space' as well, but whether I am correct I am not sure, as I can't get my hands on the family Bible.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

If you want some deep analysis on the topic then go here The Actual Mark of the Beast thread

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

My hat goes off to that post.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How are we going to know what the mark of the beast is, there is also a mark of god. I can't seem to find exactly what either is from writings in old texts. You can't just speculate what the marks are with no idea as to what this mark really means. The deceitful would imply the sign of god is a sign of the beast. If a Messiah was born they would call him crazy and put him on antipsychotic meds to prolong their reign.

Look at society, it is getting more and more corrupt, anything that interferes with the way of life of some people is considered evil in their mind. They do not really know the difference between good and evil.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
1. While the microchip theory has its merits, it still raises practical issues. For example... what about people who have never heard of the mark being a microchip and innocently accept it?

2. The mark might be a symbolic mark on the frontal lobe, the part of our brain thats responsible for the decisions we make... including the decision to worship or reject God.

3. Those who reject God, bring upon themselves the beasts ''mark'', i.e - their frontal lobes are sealed, marking them as rejecters of God.... in contrast to those who receive the seal of God, also on their foreheads.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We'll call anything the mark of the beast, as soon as we find a suitable scapegoat.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

God bless you, keep serving the Lord and don't let anyone stop you for many shall mock you, but didn't they do the same to Jesus.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Do it for one man and it's a travesty. Do it for another and it's a divine miracle. Moral of the story: people don't care what you do as long as you're wearing the right badge.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

AmberLeaf
Havent you lot been saying the end of days is coming soon...for the last 2000 years??

*sigh* it never gets old to some i suppose

Yes, except they were getting it wrong because they didn't know that the history of Israel and the Feastdays of IEUE are the key. The Roman church tried to distance itself and bury nearly all traces of Israelite heritage which only served to confuse the people more.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Ah, but you assume that all that would be necessary to be taken off the face of the Earth is to simply call yourself a Christian. If that were the case, then there wouldn't be any Christians left on the Earth to be persecuted and hunted and tormented by the Beast and his followers for not taking the mark and for still persisting in following Christ.

That could mean a couple of things:

1.) Not everyone who currently calls themselves Christian really has the depth of faith to get taken off the planet meaning you will not "get to keep all their stuff." Very greedy of you I might add.

2.) There is no Rapture or it doesn't happen until either midway through or at the very end of things meaning you're stuck with us Christians, but take heart, you'll get to persecute and hate on us and then you'll get to steal all our very cool stuff once you've packed us off on the trains.

edit on 4-11-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

How are we going to know what the mark of the beast is, there is also a mark of god. I can't seem to find exactly what either is from writings in old texts. You can't just speculate what the marks are with no idea as to what this mark really means.

God's mark

Ezekiel 20:12
Moreover also I gave [5414] them my sabbaths, [7676] to be a sign [0226] between me and them, that they might know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] that sanctify [6942] them.

Ezekiel 20:20
And hallow [6942] my sabbaths; [7676] and they shall be a sign [0226] between me and you, that ye may know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] your God. [0430]
source

Exodus 31:17 It is a sign [Hebrew - 'Owth'] between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed

What is the word meaning of this strongs #0226 word?

SIGN: Hebrew: 'owth', meaning - sign, token, ensign, mark, a distinguishing mark, signal, banner, remembrance
classic.net.bible.org...
www.blueletterbible.org...

0226 owth oth - mark, miracle, (-en)sign, token
Strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible, 2011. Kindle Edition. Kindle Locations 967-9

There is your scriptural God's mark....all you have to do now is identify the beast like every major reformer in history was able to do and see what they themselves say is their mark and what it means to follow it.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I went to your thread, but the mark of the beast is something that people will choose to take upon themselves(Revelations 13:16). So I don't necessarily think that thread applies to the mark mentioned in revelations. Also lets take a look at Revlations 14:9-11:

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

This mark condemns one to endure God's wrath forever, and it will have a physical representation on the forehead or right hand. I believe your thread calls it carbon, but carbon will never be a requirement to buy or sell and that is a requirement of the Mark of the Beast.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

DISRAELI

Anyone who tries to interpret the "mark" needs to take into account ch14 vv 9-10;
"Anyone who worships the beast and receives the mark...also shall drink the wine of God's wrath".
Whatever the mark is, it must be something which will arouse God's wrath.
Think about it; there is no rational reason why God should be angry with someone because he has used a credit card or anything else money-related.
The Biblical God would be angry with people for rejecting him and choosing another God- which is exactly what ch13 is talking about- so the "mark" must be something to do with that.
The connection with "not buying and selling" would be an indirect one. It is a form of punishment. Those not willing to show loyalty to the Beast would be boycotted, like the Jews in Nazi Germany.

edit on 4-11-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

We know that the mark referred to in chapter 14 is the same mark in 13 because of the location the mark is place right hand, or forehead. If the microchip is introduced and is the mark of the beast, people will know that by accepting it you are agreeing to some form of worship to the beast. Why would it need to be something money related?

Revelation
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Any man who defies the Beast shall be killed meaning Christians and other religions will be killed for not accepting to worship the beast, and most likely the one world government under the control of the antichrist will seek to force people to take the mark and condemn themselves to hell, and forcing the only currency to be part of the mark is an excellent way to force people into it; while also making it hard to rebel against the beast even in secret.. The connection to the mark of the beast being a requirement for a transaction is not indirect it is a direct connection via verse 17, so it would make sense to look for something linked to currency. The mark is not a form of punishment but rather receiving it results in punishment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join