It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw foods and juicing completely stopped young child's asthma !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A brave couple have cured their child's asthma by going onto juicing and natural foods.This astonishing and awesome miracle was done without any of the chemical rubbish being spawned by big pharma and their cohorts.

In fact the child was already on this chemical cosh supplied by big phama and the child was getting worse and one day her child body went limp!

the child mother i quote said:-

"Then, every parent's worst fear came true the day Desiree suddenly went limp, and her mother was unable to find a pulse. "That moment," her mother says, "showed me that medications weren't helping, but making her worse."....

.....Desiree went 100% raw and began juicing. Her mother says, "[F]rom day one, she has not had another asthma attack. She has not had another seizure.... She's had no asthma-related problems since then." Her mother also explains that, when Desiree had a non-asthma-related hospital visit, everything from her mineral levels to red/white blood counts were within proper range. "She's not deficient in anything."

At this point of course all the big pharma stooges will come out of their hidey holes and start saying it was spontaneous remission or this does not prove anything. or that causation is not causality or some some other crock .

I mean they must be absolutely enraged as a LIFE TIME CASH COW of all those inhalers,steroids,hospital visits has been lost... a huge source of income coming to many millions of $$$$ over the lifetime of this child Desiree has been lost to big pharma.

All those lovely dollars lost.Their first line of bs will be the parents are putting their child at "risk"...

no mention of the risk of the side effect of the medications or that the medications were putting the child at risk..no no no...that's a big no...no no.

Read the full story and don't let the stooges brainwash.

www.naturalnews.com...

oh by the way THE DISCLAIMER raw juicing has not been approved for medical treatment of any disease blah blah by the stooges of big pharma at the FDA.

happy?

edit on 4-11-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Who does FDA work for anyway??

Great story about finding their own way, which may become the way of many more!!
edit on 4-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
So, the kid's a zombie? I mean, all limp-like and pulseless.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've heard that diabetes type 1 can be cured the same way, if it is caught soon enough.

I'm glad to read this thread, and I hope that more people out there read this before they trust the pharmaceutical oligarchy! I think that it is possible that methods like these are the way to prevent many diseases. Thanks for posting the thread.

I would hope the mom got in touch with another mom in the asthma clinic and suggested she try it for her child (while also reminding her to stick with orthodox remedies-just so she doesn't get in trouble). News from 2 or more cases would spread like wildfire...

Edit: I know a lot of people do not like the Natural News website here. I still think it's good that she got her story out, because who knows-maybe it actually works???
edit on 11/4/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
As a child i had asthma as well, very severe asthma, i took the
medicine for it, a couple of ER visits in the worst times. I also
have no issues with asthma anymore, i do not eat only raw foods
and juice.

My parents did try the natural remedies as the hospital was very
far away and we were in a third world country so the natural
remedies were readily available and generally used far more
than the medicines were... That is still the case in many areas
there. They were not effective at all in treating my asthma.

Sometimes the natural remedies are great, others it does not
work at all but the medicine does. What that tells me is that
both work sometimes and to discount one because its made
by the boogie man is a bad idea. Do what works and keeps
your child alive, those parents were obviously willing to try
both the medicine and the natural solution.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I heard another one about Wheatgrass:

Healed by wheatgrass: 74-year-old man with cancer told he would be 'dead in a matter of weeks' proves doctors wrong!

Defying the advice of conventional doctors could save your life

Far from being a rushed or uninformed decision, Danny's choice to use wheatgrass as treatment for his cancer was based on numerous accounts he had heard from a friend about the amazing healing capacity of wheatgrass. Over time, Danny became increasingly more convinced that wheatgrass is capable of healing all sorts of health conditions, including cancer. So he decided to put his 60 years' worth of farming experience to task by growing his own wheatgrass.

I would go with that rather than Chemo. So many people I have known have taken the Killer Chemo on advice from their Doctors and they are no longer here!

Wheatgrass can kill Cancer!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

There is an entire theory, and a complete book written about it, that asthma is just another symptom of dehydration (among many other symptoms which themselves are classified as separate diseases). The fellow who started Watercure.com wrote it, and watercure2.com would also have info on it. This thread is very good, and thanks for posting it - hopefully it will assist any people who have this disease and/or symptom.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well that's me convinced via a Youtube video which directs to a website which has a donate button...

Food allergies can cause asthma so finding out which foods the child is allergic too and avoiding them will help a hell of a lot. Sometimes even reducing the symptoms to near zero.

If it's not caused by food allergies though then changing to a raw diet won't make any difference whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
What about if you're having an allergic reaction to something in the air that Everyone in the world breathes. 2 years ago I went to the hospital because I couldn't breathe. I have had seasonal allergies and never had asthma in my life, but this was terrible.

I apparently have ABPA allergic bronchopulmonary aspergilliosis. I've been in the ICU twice for a week with a couple day visit in the PCU, each time with these attacks. Where it came from? No clue.

My system just decided a couple years ago to have a reaction. Had to have a hysterectomy due to menorrhagia (am only 35). Lack of blood (iron) means lack of oxygen. I have to take a steroid inhaler twice a day. I have an emergency inhaler and an albuterol nebulizer treatment sitting nearby in case of emergencies.

I don't think any amount of raw foods is going to keep me from having a violent reaction to something that is natural in itself. I eat healthy, plenty of fruits and fresh veggies. But I am glad that others can have relief through it. It's not something that anyone should have to go through.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Thalestris
What about if you're having an allergic reaction to something in the air that Everyone in the world breathes. 2 years ago I went to the hospital because I couldn't breathe. I have had seasonal allergies and never had asthma in my life, but this was terrible.

I apparently have ABPA allergic bronchopulmonary aspergilliosis. I've been in the ICU twice for a week with a couple day visit in the PCU, each time with these attacks. Where it came from? No clue.

My system just decided a couple years ago to have a reaction. Had to have a hysterectomy due to menorrhagia (am only 35). Lack of blood (iron) means lack of oxygen. I have to take a steroid inhaler twice a day. I have an emergency inhaler and an albuterol nebulizer treatment sitting nearby in case of emergencies.

I don't think any amount of raw foods is going to keep me from having a violent reaction to something that is natural in itself. I eat healthy, plenty of fruits and fresh veggies. But I am glad that others can have relief through it. It's not something that anyone should have to go through.

That sounds dreadful.
I wouldn't even try to deduce what the initial mechanisms were to get you to such a state.

However this is gaining momentum in the UK and other places and as someone who used to delve into the world of respiratory physiology it seems to be quite promising.
I'm certainly not saying it will be your answer but it's possibly an option to look into.
Bronchial Thermoplasty

And no, I don't and have never worked for the company involved.
edit on 5/11/13 by Pardon? because: Spelling d'oh!

new topics

top topics

join