It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you ever want a Bathroom Reno...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just another rant...

For people who live in Perth, Western Australia.. Don't ever use WA Bathrooms.

I wasn't a customer but I used to work there. For people who have heaps of money & want to spend big bucks okay go ahead. Just make sure you have the massive patience to deal with them.

Speaking from my experience of course. They were un-organised & lack communication between customers & within the team. I enjoyed working with the majority of the team, they acknowledged my work, appreciated it & were just friendly. Of course, you can't please everyone & get along with them all.

While being the first point of contact at the company, they received quite a few complaints about their current renovation. For example, they didn't receive what they ordered, something went wrong, renovation is taking much longer than expected etc. When a problem like that arises, they tend to put it in their "resolve later not important" box (not literally a box but just metaphorically speaking). The customer then tends to keep chasing them up, getting more impatient & upset. The lack of communication within the team definitely puts everything up in the air. The friendliness with some of the people there is so fake it's disgusting. They are so friendly with people up front & on the phone, but when they leave or conversation ends, the bad things that come out of their mouth is horrible.

The problems I have about working there is a different story altogether.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nms120113

Now that's a lie WA Bathrooms is the best reno company out there. They're customer service is awsome, they're highly organized and totally professional. I don't know where you're getting this from. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

God, how many of us WA'ers are there on here. lol

Hmm, WA Bathrooms.. I've not actually heard of them. But I know if I were to check the whirlpool forums I'd know how bad they are if they're bad. Anything dodgy in WA, you find it there.

I need a new bathroom too. Well, house, really...

country in a colder climate would be nice. It's been what 2 days, and I hate the heat already lol...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I'm in WA (northen burbs) and I got charged $310 by a company called Tunnel Vision just to put a camera and water jet down the inpsection shaft of my sewerage. They blew away the roots in the T juction where the inspection shaft meets the sewer and took a video of it. $310 bucks thanks.

About a 15-20 minute job I reckon. They say they would have charged me more to run the camera back to my house and downline to the council sewer. about another 20 minutes I reckon.

I get my car fixed at $100 an hour. christ know much they would have charged me to what I wanted them to do.
edit on 4-11-2013 by learnatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

winofiend

God, how many of us WA'ers are there on here. lol

Hmm, WA Bathrooms.. I've not actually heard of them. But I know if I were to check the whirlpool forums I'd know how bad they are if they're bad. Anything dodgy in WA, you find it there.

I need a new bathroom too. Well, house, really...

country in a colder climate would be nice. It's been what 2 days, and I hate the heat already lol...

it was minus 3 last night where i live swap any day my genes were not made for the cold in 97 i remember minus 35 with a wind chill of m 55 enjoy the heat

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

As i said, i'm speaking in my experience. Lol i'm sure there's lots of other comments/reviews on them by different customers. I know some who will say worse than me haha

It all depends i guess. I've seen the renovations they've done & yes they looked great, but lately they've been going abit down. At least what I gathered when i was there anyway

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

Haha the ridiculous amount we get charged for small things. Although works both ways, business's need to make a living & survive i guess. But then so do we

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

They've only been running for about a year or so, so i don't think they would be that popular just yet.

Haha i didn't know that there's heaps of Perthies here
i've come across one or two.

Just to make it clear again lol so people won't make another comment of "where are you getting this from?" or "you're lying" haha. I'm saying this from what I gathered & experienced, i know they've got quite a few good comments/reviews out there too though.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

nms120113

As i said, i'm speaking in my experience. Lol i'm sure there's lots of other comments/reviews on them by different customers. I know some who will say worse than me haha

It all depends i guess. I've seen the renovations they've done & yes they looked great, but lately they've been going abit down. At least what I gathered when i was there anyway

I was just trying to get a rise out of you

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I figured. Well that worked well didn't it? lol

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join