It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity the Occult and the Matrix

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Think about it, name the evil deeds attributed to Satan in the bible.

As I said, I am not a Fundamentalist, so I don't think that the Bible is the end-all, be-all of information, and I put a lot less faith in the historical accuracy of the Old Testament than people like you seem to.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What an amazing read and couldn't agree more.

The Dragon....

Living Portrait of Paul Rodriguez Jr.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcWnfduAS_E
www.youtube.com...

I wonder if Paul Rodriguez has any clue to the symbology around him...

at time 0:10 in video, take a look at Paul's Skateboard Graphics...

edit on 4-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 4-11-2013 by adjensen because: nm, why waste time

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I don't think he is wrong. I never said as such. All I've done is present evidence and opinion that maybe the bible isn't all that it seems. I'm not an atheist. I'm agnostic. Do you think I am so hypocritical that I'd call into doubt the Christian religion based on lack of evidence then submit to the idea that god doesn't exist, which has just as little evidence as the prior? I always maintain that God can exist, that doesn't prevent me from picking apart inconsistencies in the God story or doubting its veracity though.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

adjensen

edit on 4-11-2013 by adjensen because: nm, why waste time

No, Never give up, Never Surrender!!

Never give up, Never surrender!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fdcIwHKd_s
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

This is the conspiracies in religions forum not the preach your religion forum. I started reading the OP and got about halfway when I realized it was just any other sermon I could hear by going to church on Sunday. I come to this forum to discuss hidden conspiracies about the origins of religions, not to be proselytized to.

Keep in mind the bit of text you quoted wasn't my entire post. I contributed my bit to the thread shortly afterwards as well as in my followup post. Do you have something against debating with someone who disagrees with religion or do you like posting in echo chambers in religious threads? If not then don't try to run me off the forums.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

I have heard plenty of sermons, never one like this thread!!

You don't want to read it, don't...

Why so interesting in this thread??

Looking for something??

edit on 4-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I just like to debate people. Unfortunately the OP dropped his original post then just disappeared. I was kind of hoping he'd reappear to at least defend his position. I feel like I brought up some decent points about God and Satan having reversed roles then what is portrayed in the bible, but the OP never returned. Instead I get you two, but like I said, I like to debate, so if you are willing to answer me then have at it.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I feel like I brought up some decent points about God and Satan having reversed roles then what is portrayed in the bible

What decent points?

The only evidence of Satan, the character you seem to be referencing, is found in the Bible. God is depicted in a positive fashion in that text -- if you want to portray Jesus as being evil, well, good luck with that. Satan, on the other hand, is portrayed as being counter to God, so what basis is there for saying that their roles were reversed, apart from fantasy and conjecture on your part?

For the record, I personally do not believe in a malevolent entity named Satan -- I believe that the character is allegorical of the evil that is in the world due to the actions of man. Even so, I see no evidence that a character who is shown to do things that are contrary to the will of God does so because he's "a good guy."

If the Bible is to be believed, then God is the creator of the universe and the source of ultimate good, manifested through the person of Jesus Christ, so your theory is irrational. If the Bible is not to believed, then there are no characters called "God", "Satan" and "Jesus Christ", so there is no one to have reversed roles and your theory is irrational.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

This is the conspiracies in religions forum not the preach your religion forum. I started reading the OP and got about halfway when I realized it was just any other sermon I could hear by going to church on Sunday.

And I can hear the "conspiracy" in "Conspiracies in Religions" by listening in at random paranoid people at a greasy diner.

If you don't like reading about conspiracies or religion, why read the "Conspiracies in Religions" threads at all?

Krazysh0t
Do you have something against debating with someone who disagrees with religion or do you like posting in echo chambers in religious threads? If not then don't try to run me off the forums.

You were the only one claiming something didn't belong. Disagree all you like but don't complain about a religious thread in a section for religious topics. I don't understand the masochists here who can't help themselves from clicking on the posts in sections they don't like.

There are many here who will relentlessly debate against each other on the religious forums yet most of us never complain about it because it's what we enjoy.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Cuervo because: holy CRAP, I can't format anything tonight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join