It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAX DUMMY %100 PROOF OF HOAX!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
im totally blown away
im suprised this is still on youtube!

i advise you all to watch it before its taken down!
are people really this dumb in this country?

lord help us all

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Question: Wasn't there a practice drill 3 weeks before the actual event?
Question2: Couldn't this be archived footage of the drill that they showed to make it seem like they have the scoop?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If you go to the 2:27 and pause it you will see the truth about this theory.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

superman2012

Question2: Couldn't this be archived footage of the drill that they showed to make it seem like they have the scoop?

Yes.

Yes.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

superman2012

That was my thought. They used footage from the drills.

What about the reactions at 2.15 in the video? Funny! CIAaaa guys maybe?
edit on 3-11-2013 by Magister because: addition

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Seriously no offense OP but this is just ridiculous. We've all seen it before where they have taken footage from a previous video and put it onto something else to make it look as if it was something else. There was a thread about one just last week. When it's this obvious then you have to think the youtuber is just looking to see how many fools he can reel in.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

The only problem I see with that is that he says, "We practiced three weeks ago for this exact scenario we played out today".

If he said that "three weeks ago", why would he say "today"?

Maybe I am missing all the threads on this…
edit on 3-11-2013 by intrptr because: added quote

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Hmmm..I did miss that.

Star for you for picking that up.

I wonder why he said that. I do still believe that there are two or more videos put together for this YT video though and one is from the drill.

That being said, too many drills are coinciding with real events. I don't believe in coincidences.

Edit: He did say "that played out today" first and then changed it to "that we played out today". I think that was another video that was put together with the training video, and that part was after the shooting.

edit on 3-11-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Selective editing.

I was layover in the Boston Logan airport as this part was being aired live on one of the big HD screens at a sports bar in the terminal.

Just before the part you see, the TSA agent in the gate chair raised his head, then he clearly lost consciousness to the position at the beginning of this very selectively-editted video.

Also, the low-resolution of the capture used for the YouTube video is very poor. The live picture was much better, and clearly showed a person.

Folks, please don't let stupid invade this issue in the same way it invaded Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

wasn't the practice drill done at a ontario airport?
This footage looks like it is from LAX, here on Google maps

Now ive never been to either of those airports, so maybe someone whos actually been there can chime in

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord
Selective editing.

I was layover in the Boston Logan airport as this part was being aired live on one of the big HD screens at a sports bar in the terminal.

Just before the part you see, the TSA agent in the gate chair raised his head, then he clearly lost consciousness to the position at the beginning of this very selectively-editted video.

Also, the low-resolution of the capture used for the YouTube video is very poor. The live picture was much better, and clearly showed a person.

Folks, please don't let stupid invade this issue in the same way it invaded Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing.

..and with that, I'm out of this thread.

I thought this was a dummy because of the look of the man in the chair. If he had indeed passed out being pale would be explained.

...I wish there were a definitive list of conspiracy theories that we were allowed to think about without being deemed letting stupid in, or being pathetic...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

I am sometimes amazed at the restraint the staff show in not closing these threads or condemning them to the hoax bin.

While I am not personally offended today, I would not feel the same way if my brother had been killed by that punk kid.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

IF it was a setup then what was the purpose of it?

Mass casualties? no

Extensive damage? no

Damage to our reputation? too late

Cops just looking to kill people? no

Maybe you can give us your reasoning.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Loss of blood after being shot with a rifle tends to make people look pale and rubbery...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

xuenchen

superman2012

Yes.

Yes.

Why does it seem like the SHTF whenever there's a "drill" involved with something? Maybe I'm a paranoiac, (though that most assuredly does NOT mean everyone isn't out to get me
), but how long do they think they can use this "drill" bit (pun intended) without even the average sleeping Joe putting two and two together?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
LOL good work mods for putting this in the right place.

edit on 3-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Don't be a dummy, that's a real person. Want me to explain to you why they are pale and limp?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
And because the Boss says he seen it move its head everybody runs and hides, typical. And do you all think there is only one kind of manequin in the world, there should be an emoticon for a face palm.

www.tommanikin.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

live.wsj.com...#!B7AB7170-59DA-4B2A-8AC5-93D6B8C62 50B

www.laerdal.com...

edit on 4-11-2013 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Sorry kids, I live in LA, and watched it all happen LIVE, and also know people that were there, this is NOT a hoax. If you don't live here, know people who were there its so easy for you to sit and type, FALSE FLAG, sorry, but you are %100 dead wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by intrptr

That being said, too many drills are coinciding with real events. I don't believe in coincidences.

So, you think they should work on drills for events that never happen rather than for events that do happen? These drills are taking place all of the time. On any given day or night at DFW airport, there are drills taking place. Quite often the police and other tactical units use the parking lots of baseball and football stadiums in their respective offseasons to conduct emergency management drills.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join