It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today - Obama Matrix The Know Nothing President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh you are so wrong.

He does know one thing very well and it is documented in a book.

It is documented that Obama said and is correct "I'm really good at killing people."

washi... ngton.cbslocal.com/2013/11/03/book-alleges-obama-told-aides-about-drone-strikes-im-really-good-at-killing-people/

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

They are playing a game that is for sure. The manner in which politicians on the hill deal with issues is how does any decision benefit the capitalist class. It is as simple as that. They don`t serve us because in the current structure of society they are unable to serve us.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

Wow, and Neo really is??? Anonymous? The ones that post the peaceful protest vids?

I was surfing around and was intrigued by the 5th of Nov video by Anonymous and so clicked on it for fun. The first left me baffled, what are they protesting? Couldn't tell by that vid. Found another and was blown away. Let me be clear I do not support or condone violence, I was impressed by a vid that showed people peacefully demonstrating for a return to the constitution as written and the bill of rights as written and nullifying all other federal laws, regulations and mandates. I don't support doing that with violence of any kind, but with people rising up and voting for a real return to the country as founded without the illegal spying, and killing, and kill lists of the President, and bullying of the people into so much fear they are afraid to dress in a cowboy hat and boots, or even say any person of color can have a character flaw of any kind.

I think we found the true Neo , the peaceful wing of Anonymous, at least the Neo who is calling for an awakening world wide.

edit on 4-11-2013 by grandmakdw because: found new info that changed my perspective

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by riffraff

I wish I could answer to your post in a proper manner but Is hard and to incoherent too understand, perhaps you can come back and explain yourself a littler bit better, Ok?

No hard feelings.

edit on 4-11-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

My point, and I really think you know what I was saying is this: we have a real problem in the executive branch. It makes no difference what race the POTUS is. It shouldn't even be brought up at this time.
Taft was the first morbidly obese president....is that supposed to mean anything?
After all this administration is guilty of(fastand furious,bailouts,benghazi,NSA, executing american citizens, NDAA,LIES, LIES, and more LIES-im looking at you, gitmo, and too many others to list) and now Obamacare set to eliminate the middle class...I get insulted when someone brings race into the issue.. Do you remember the story the emperors new clothes?
(Black skin=new clothes in this analogy)
Well I, for one ,can see through the propaganda and straight up lies and I'm calling BS.
I will not stand proud and misty eyed with the lazy brained masses in awe at the first"black" president while he turns our country into a totalitarian state.
Political correctness be damned.

All he had to do was be better than Bush. Is that so much to ask? Then I'd join the choir. "The first half-black president. Look how far they've come, how much they've accomplished. Yadda yadda"
But until then.....
THE EMPEROR IS NAKED

edit on 4-11-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thanks, now I understand you point, but remember that the OP is talking about certain points that this president may or may not show and references to a fantasy movie.

Yes, I understand your disappointment, I understand your anger that people can not see the other side of the coin.

I am angry too, so much that posting my disappointment and dissatisfaction has caused me some trouble here.

So once in a while we most separate from that anger and disappointment and deal with other issues.

Yes Obama is the first African American president with that comes certain stigma and it has nothing to do with race or ability to government but more with the realization of a land mark historical point. Beside that is the issues that you refer too.

Like I said in the beginning of the post that you took so much at hart, the way the OP starts and the references could have been another president or presidents in other times, but right now the one in power is the one that gets the scrutiny as usual.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

And the fact that he's the first black president says what we the people have overcome. It says nothing about him. After all, it's not like he chose his race.
If nothing else, thank you for remaining calm and level-headed while I fume. Star from me

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thanks to you for coming back to answer my post, I have been very negative lately and that has gotten me some negativity. But I mean not harm with my first post.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

marg6043

Thanks to you for coming back to answer my post, I have been very negative lately and that has gotten me some negativity. But I mean not harm with my first post.

Prescription for negativity (Although I hardly noticed. Eh we all have bad days. )

1. One trip to the drug store to buy cheap, leftover Halloween candy. Relax at home, binge, and enjoy.

2. Then go to bed and hope all that sugar gives you wonderful dreams of our next president in 3 years.

3. Wake up in the morning and go on with your life like we never noticed or forgot. Because we will.

Hugs
El

Ps. I kid about this, but at work, I can't describe the pleasure of getting a bucket full of confections to binge on for Halloween. Oh my goodness! You know, not just all chocolate, but taffy, smarties, runts etc..

You are likely feeling overwhelmed by all the bad things happening in our government lately and feeling helpless. The republicans are the counter to all of this. We need balance to all the excessive power being displayed by this administration. Yes the republicans are being a royal pain in Obama's butt, but too bad. Next time there is a republican president I hope the democrats keep him on his toes also.

So this is for all democrats and other non republican parties, please be thankful that we do have a major opposing party. Would you want it any other way? Things are already too darn creepy for my liking. And if things get even more out of hand, this could be our only salvation.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, I create enough new threads, so I selected what I feel is the best fit. Can we add 8 year old superhero to one of Obama's qualities? In this video, Obama jokes about attacking the republicans with a hockey stick.

One Nation Divided, Under Obama

Here, lets put this into perspective. Here are a couple of republican Congresswoman victims that Obama threatened to beat with his hockey stick. Not so funny anymore is this?

edit on 5-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join