It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEPCO accepts US offer to aid dangerous Fukushima cleanup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

TechUnique

SasquatchHunter

TechUnique

SasquatchHunter

TechUnique
Even if the US can't offer anything of real value it's a breakthrough

RT

Since the majority all things of any real value are in U.S. and or come from the U.S. , what do you base this statement on?

In case you didn't know your fiat currency or 'money' as you probably call it isn't worth f all and neither are your politicians. Same goes for me, we are all in the same boat.

You display signs of American Exceptionalism a very delusional farce.

I call it money because that's what it is. Do you go around declaring I'm gonna make it rain fiat currency? When someone asks you to pay €10 do you reply hold on let me pull out my fiat currency?

What does the exchange rate of the dollar have to do with the fact that most of the worlds innovation comes from America?
Most of the worlds wealth, technology, and military belongs to America.

Were not in the same boat. Your in an inflatable life raft that says property of the U.S.A. with 4 other dudes arguing about grammar. I'm on a cruiseliner with thousands trying to solve real world problems.

Your delusional patriotism is actually sickening. Your country is hardly a 'cruiseliner' it's more like the end of titanic where it's going down and you're the captain standing there like a superstitious doughnut.

Except that the RMS Titanic was a British ship. The movie that you are referring is just an American retelling of the event. A movie about a sinking ship which grossed over $2,000,000,000.00 worldwide.

Im not sure you could have picked a more ironic parable, but I am sure you have plenty more buzzwords like "American exceptionalism" or "delusional patriotism" to label people who can think for themselves.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well instead of just watching the World End, we can try to destroy the sinking core!!

Please listen to my strategy. It may be the only hope...

What other options??

The core is already below sea level....

Can even double the depth and charges set to sink it further. Instead of 3 charges at 3 depths. Use 6 charges at 6 depths.

edit on 4-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
bomb japan? that will surely fix the problem right?

edit: ok... ok...
edit on 11/4/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

Good job beating around the bush and derailing the thread

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I would have thought that Russia would be a better bet in handling this situation as they have the experience with a major major reactor problem.

However I agree that just them asking for help is a step in the right direction for us all here on Earth.
I fear it is "years too late to turn back" now.
I hope I am wrong........S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
TechUnique

Good job beating around the bush and derailing the thread

You didn't just present the facts you also gave your opinions, disagreeing with those opinions isn't derailing the thread.

Japan is in serious need of help, I don't feel there is anyone else better for the job. If there is make me believe because these are my tax dollars at stake not yours.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

My opinion is that any 'help' offered from the the US government/scientific industry will most likely be heavily tainted with desires of profit and exploitation of situation.

This is something that everyone has to work together on. Team America by itself is unacceptable.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Good as I have previously stated this concerns all governments and everyone on the planet. This has been a long time coming and everyone needs to be front and center to clean this mess up. With the USA coming on board I now feel a lot better about it. I still wont be eating pacific seafood but I feel as if they are taking a step in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Well instead of just watching the World End, we can try to destroy the sinking core!!

Please listen to my strategy. It may be the only hope...

What other options??

The core is already below sea level....

Can even double the depth and charges set to sink it further. Instead of 3 charges at 3 depths. Use 6 charges at 6 depths.

edit on 4-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

Find the core is the hardest part - though there is a hint that it's probably below the reactor buildings somewhere.

What surprises me is that no-one has attempted to X-ray the building. Given that there is a reactor giving off radiation, then it should be simple to get some digital X-ray cameras into the air and take photographs.

I'm surprised that no-one has even attempted to fly one of those quadrocoptors around the area.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join