It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courthouse news: Show me your breast or get tased...! New pick-up line ? Didn't work !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.courthousenews.com...

LITTLE ROCK (CN) - A city cop in Arkansas chased a woman through her workplace, shooting a Taser at her, because she refused to show him her breasts, the woman claims in court.
Ashlea Bennett sued the City of Haskell, Ark. and its police Officer Brandon Carter, in Federal Court.
She claims Carter "demanded that she expose her breasts to him" after he entered her workplace while on duty and wearing his uniform.
"Carter's demands to the Plaintiff to expose herself to him occurred multiple times," she says in the lawsuit.

So the Cop pulls his Taser says he will stun her if she does not drop blouse; being fleet of foot she takes off running. Can't have that (!) so LEO gives chase shooting his Taser to stop her.. Evidently the LEO had a bad "pick-up line" and was a terrible shot with his Taser for neither one worked as desired. This actually happened in 2011 but the lawsuit has just been filed.. Another reject with a badge that should have never had the badge to begin with.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Oh, but isn't running an admission of guilt that she was smuggling illegal quantities of bewbs?

All in all, this is pretty disgusting.

Next up; cops demanding cavity searches using their male gender equipment.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Retard alert! What a stupid guy. He gives all cops a bad name.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

After reading your OP I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry...

And since I can't find an emoticon that registers both I'll do the following instead:

You really can't make this sh#t up...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It was a lawful order. After all, she might have had a deadly weapon concealed in her brassiere.

He might have been SHOT by a boobie! A fake boobie of death! Since she didn't cooperate with his mandate of "controlling the situation" and "going home safe tonight", she is lucky she didn't get what she deserved for refusing a lawful order, fleeing to avoid arrest, resisting arrest without violence, and obstruction of justice. Not to mention a rack of mopery charges, such as mopery with intent to creep, disturbing the peace, and loitering.

Why, this cop isn't a schmuck, he's a HERO! A damned hero! He delicately handled her multiple criminal activities, tried to use a less than lethal weapon to contain her evil, vile ways, and managed to control the situation without loss of life or limb! We should have a parade! What if she'd gotten into a pack of bystanders? She might have boobied one of them to death with her evil firearm boobie! Or exposed a boobie to a child! Think OF THE CHILDREN, dammit!
edit on 3-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

she is lucky she didn't get what she deserved for refusing a lawful order,

To say nothing of the fact she clearly also refused a lustful order...

OK - I'll stop now....

ETA - and this one just keeps getting better with the edits
edit on 11/3/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So they still do have tasers!!!

I thought with all the times they just kill people that for some reason they just stopped using tasers.

She's lucky to be alive.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LegendaryPotato

All cops give all cops bad names.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

A tazer....serving in lieu of a good pick up line? Why didn't I ever think of that?

Talk to me or else! BBVVVVZZZZTTTTT!

Although this guy, if true, just wanted to skip the talking part and move right on to the sexual assault portion of the evening. Maybe she should have call the co......er.....a neighbor or somebody.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What a *%#@ing idiot. Sounds like an episode of Dukes of Hazzard. In a town of only 4000 people, they won't have enough money in the coffers to pay what this poor woman is owed. Just give her the deed to the city. I'm not sure what to do with the officer. Just out of curiosity i'd have him evaluated for mental retardation.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

ABNARTY
reply to post by 727Sky

A tazer....serving in lieu of a good pick up line? Why didn't I ever think of that?

Talk to me or else! BBVVVVZZZZTTTTT!

Although this guy, if true, just wanted to skip the talking part and move right on to the sexual assault portion of the evening. Maybe she should have call the co......er.....a neighbor or somebody.

Well times change but stay the same cave men used to use a club. Nice to know all these hi tech gadgets have changed a neanderthals mating rituals.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

He left the PD very soon after the event. And I sure hope I don`t end up having to pay for his lack of "thinking clearly" . You are right about the small community not "swimming in money"!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Simple: he was trying to prevent this:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

What a pathetic oxygen-thieving waste of space.

Poor recruitment process and training, dumb, BUT gets a taser (when you are good, you get a gun) and badge and told to go serve and protect.

Well, he certainly served her, and he had his taser for protection, so... I wonder if he called for back-up, given the severity of the situation.

After all, they are pack animals.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

dragonlover12
He left the PD very soon after the event. And I sure hope I don`t end up having to pay for his lack of "thinking clearly" . You are right about the small community not "swimming in money"!

According to another story, he was fired but there was zero mention of any criminal charges. If this tiny town can find the money to hire these monsters, they can damn well find the money to pay for their psychotic behavior.

Since the city and police were aware of this gentlemen's behavior but elected to ignore it, perhaps this would be a good application of the racketeering laws.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
She was clearly smuggling 2 weapons of mass distraction in her blouse.

We need more vigilant cops like this!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
so smoooooth.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LegendaryPotato

By their 'Thin Blue* Line' and the fact that the good have not weeded out the bad we must look at them all as suspect which is ironic since they consider all but themelves as 'suspect' .
In a perfect world people (including politicians/bankers etc) should have the amount they have given to the world/society over how much they have taken from the world/others and the respect granted should be based on that.

*Police uniforms started out (At least in Los Angeles) being blue because they were Union Army uniforms which further validates my previosly stated opinion that the police force is a domestic rmy poised against the citizens that support it. You know like the parisites that kill the host to survive what happens to them when the hosts run out?

edit on 4-11-2013 by VforVendettea because: Posted before complete

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

LegendaryPotato
reply to post by 727Sky

Retard alert! What a stupid guy. He gives all cops a bad name.

Cops give themselves a bad name.

top topics

join