It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innocent man accused of paedophilia burned to death.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

This happened in the UK? WTH? I thought this must have taken place in some strange foreign land..

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

NewAgeMan
reply to post by Cabin

This happened in the UK? WTH? I thought this must have taken place in some strange foreign land..

Greater London is becoming just THAT, every day. (yes I'm aware Bristol is nowhere near London)
edit on 5-11-2013 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting. In the UK this is a plague. In the USA in recent years they have worked up their own hysteria. It's like a modern day witch hunt. I believe the more indentured a population is the more likely they are to look for a scapegoat. I saw a documentary a couple of years back on Youtube specifically about this pedo-hysteria in the UK. It's downright dangerous over there. Character assassination is already frightening to me and I live in the USA. There are several things you can say about a man that hordes of people will believe without any evidence what so ever. This being one of them.

I don't know if it's the same in the UK but in the USA this hysteria has also caused the MSM and others to lump Ephebophilia in with Pedophilia when they are two completely separate things. Funny I just spell checked "Ephebophilia" because Chrome did not recognize it and it wanted to insert "Pedophilia". Anyhow just more food for thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that a pedophile is about half a step below what I dump in my trash and take out to the curb once a week. They're several steps below what I clean up in my backyard when the dogs are done out there.

Having said that? This story is an outstanding example of why no one, bloggers included but authorities as well, has any business or right to be publishing the names of anyone who hasn't at least been formally charged, let alone put into the system.

Some charges are just to explosive and potentially deadly to toss around casually. The charge alone can cost someone their life, as this proved in a terrible way.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Some charges are just to explosive and potentially deadly to toss around casually. The charge alone can cost someone their life, as this proved in a terrible way.

Indeed and this chap wasn't even charged with an offence once the Police had looked into it, so that's even worse. It certainly lens weight to the demands that people who are charged with serious offence such as rape or child abuse should have the right to anonymity, just like their alleged victims do.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I cannot believe this story passed my by, until today.
It has to be one of the most tragic, disgusting and deeply upsetting things I've ever heard/seen.
Watching those thugs shouting at this man and threatening him.... A man who came to England from Iran to escape tyranny and persecution.

He was a quiet man, who liked cats and kept himself to himself.

he filmed some delinquents damaging property and harassing him and then 2 scumbags, absolutely everything wrong with this country kinda chavvy scum....decide to make up a rumour that he's a Paedo.
And then harrass, bully and threaten the man... resulting in dragging him out of his house/flat and beating him to death and then burning his body

I just cannot fathom the nastiness... the cruelty.

Cannot imagine his fear, his mind.

He thought he'd come somewhere to escape.... he thought he would be happy, have a quiet life.

It just breaks my heart.
edit on 28/11/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

More proof Western humanity is reverting back to..

chimps and baboons' mob mentality/frenzy

Signed,

Proud gardener, asshamed Westerner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join