It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP IT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Freaking stop it already!

Why do a/h's who advise on thread duplication get a star?? Is it some amazing system that requires buddies to agree with them??

Yeah yeah, that's right, it's already been posted, I agree with you, tell him again, here's a star, here's another, you really told him that time"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR F OFF!

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

This thread has already been posted

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

daryllyn

This thread has already been posted

A star for you, my friend!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

I really told him, didn't I?!?!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Feeling much better now x

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

CaptainBeno
reply to post by daryllyn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Feeling much better now x

Glad to hear it!

It was way too obvious to not say it

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

daryllyn
reply to post by ecapsretuo

I really told him, didn't I?!?!

Yes, you certainly did. Have a star!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ya know there is a new Little Caesars commercial that is basically, "We don't have time for pizza." "LC's has hot and fresh pizza." That's all cool but the rest of the commercial is, "Oh, she owned you." "You were owned." Etc. "Winning" in front of your crowd seems to be more important than content these days.

Sorry to be a buzz kill.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well Cap'n, personally I appreciate it when someone lets me know I have posted a duplicate thread. And usually, I star that person myself. I'd rather know sooner than later, because then I don't waste a lot of time on a thread that's gonna get closed anyway. I think the reason people star those posts is because they appreciate it too. Especially when you give a link to the ongoing thread. Take deep breaths, bro. :-)

Just my two shillings.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sorry, Lost my cool.

Normal service shall resume.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This thread...pure gold. You guys are great. Still laughing.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

CaptainBeno
AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Freaking stop it already!

I feel this way because most of the female gender I see in the world are pure haters. They love having their head down looking at their cellphone anytime they go anywhere in society because it gives them the chance to ignore everyone in public. Their favorite thing to do in society is to ignore people, because they hate people. I always wonder why girls look so disgusted when they come into communication with another human being - because they detest other humans beings.

Why are women such straight haters? They are like cats, they just have hate in their deepest personality traits.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I swear some will just be there, looking to see if it already has been posted then post about it because they know it will get stars.

I don't care if they tell me my "new" thread topic exists but it's damn annoying when they say " Learn how to search." or "Search is your friend." Yup, I dunno what that is!
Plus most forget you can usually have the same thread topic but in different forums.

greyer

CaptainBeno

I feel this way because most of the female gender I see in the world are pure haters. They love having their head down looking at their cellphone anytime they go anywhere in society because it gives them the chance to ignore everyone in public. Their favorite thing to do in society is to ignore people, because they hate people. I always wonder why girls look so disgusted when they come into communication with another human being - because they detest other humans beings.

Why are women such straight haters? They are like cats, they just have hate in their deepest personality traits.

What the...
edit on 4-11-2013 by dreamingawake because: Don't wanna encourage.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

greyer

CaptainBeno

Bitter? Party of one? Your table is ready.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

greyer

CaptainBeno

Did your mother not hug you enough?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Daryllyn.....Nixie-nox

Funny.

I like.

Possibly one of the most random replies I have ever had to a thread....errm ooookaaayyyyy??

Feeling slightly awkward.
edit on 4-11-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

greyer

CaptainBeno

Wow, that's relevant. You should get a star for that. Naw--just kidding!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I gave you a star because I can.

new topics

top topics

join