It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons Red Wine Test Inherently Flawed ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
reply to post by enament

Wikipedia was the easiest to link with just one link - I'm lazy.

I too have an open mind, I also think people should research the facts they can get a hold of...and not just some source that ignores proven data.

Most, not all-that is the scary part, morgellon cases can be explained. The morgellon debris are mainly man-made textiles.

The morgellons with the claws and stuff - that is same scary stuff.

But - the morgellon syndrome is 100% something else. The syndrome is crap - the morgellon debris is not..sometimes.

I am still digging as with anything controversial there is a lot of info and dis-info. The morgellon syndrome I thought was describing the debris that doesn't fit the FBI fiber data base isn't it ? Or has morgellon syndrome been officially classified as pulling cotton out of your sores?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
reply to post by enament

The morgellons with the claws and stuff - that is same scary stuff.

Do you have an example of that it sounds interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
UPDATE: Wine and beer making equipment cleaner is working well. The cleaner Aceptox is dissolving the clump and also the saliva long chain molecules as well and so far it appears both will be dissolved.

My thoughts were this test was bogus. I did know it and now others will too. Full results in the morning and I am sure there will be nothing left in the morning the cleaner dissolves organic solids. True morgellon syndrome is claimed to be made up out of indestructible fibers.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

It was on ATS 3-5 months ago. I forget the link.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
UPDATE: Nothing left the cleaner has as expected dissolved everything, all the organic solids are gone. So the people who are using this technique are either gullible, snake oil salesmen,frauds,or trying to sell you something. A sure fire way of making sure everyone who takes this test will fail it,so they can spread paranoia and also sell stuff.
edit on 4-11-2013 by enament because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join