It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Reasoning - What frustrates you most?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

LightAssassin
reply to post by undo

Why the assertion that Enki was Jesus?

God said 'Let US make man in OUR image'. I think, if going by your train of thought, God is both Enki and Enlil.

As for everything else you've stated, have a read of this stuff....newly translated from the Ancient Hebrew Bible....it may fill in some more blanks....or at the very least provides some very interesting, highly entertaining and thought-provoking reading.

The Chronicle Project

there was a divine council. well, let me back up.
the first verse that talks about the adam, says adam was made male and female, in the image of elohim (plural)
some have assumed this meant this particular version of adam was a hermaphrodite, but that can't be right, because it says, let us make THEM -- not, let us make him/her/it. so it was more than one adam.

so the next argument is well there were a whole bunch of male adam running around. but there's no evidence of that, however, there is evidence that adam was a race of males and females, made in the image of elohim. this is further backed up by the verses relating to eve. eve was given the name eve, AFTER she had become a mother. because her name shows up early on, seems to suggest that she was already eve, but this is not the case. the male adam doesn't give her that name till she's procreating. this means that the eve were female adam who were differentiated from the prior female adam, in that they could procreate. which is the fall narrative

more hints arise when you see that the text threatens her with pain in childbirth, as if she was aware of the process of making new adam, but not having pain associated with it before then (cloning perhaps? doesn't hurt).

furthermore, it's my theory that because moses wrote the pentateuch (first 5 books of the old testament), and because he was raised in pharaoh ahmose's house and his real mom was his nanny, that he most likely knew the creation account from both the egyptian and mesopotamian viewpoints. this means he likely knew the name of god in egyptian parlance, as atum. i believe atum and adam are both plural words, even though atum is talked about as a singular in egyptian texts, and i'll explain why:

following the black sea flood, noah's descendants spread out over the near, far and middle east, as well as the mountains of russia and parts of europe. some of them settled egypt (ham), and others settled ethiopia (cush). these two areas, defined the northernmost and southernmost borders of egypt at the time. they brought the mesopotamian account of the preflood world, to egypt, with them. over time, the accounts had local spelling and language variants added, however, moses must have recognized they were the same accounts as his mom told him, because there are just so many clues that he did. however, here's where it gets really interesting --

if you check the first name on the sumerian king's list, you find the name Alulim. i believe that is the equivalent of Elohim and furthermore i believe it is the equivalent of adam / atum. moses, when telling the story, chose to use the later hebrew word for elohim, and the newer egyptian word, for the clones of the elohim but these are all the same thing. in other words, the creation was named after its creators. adam/atum = elohim/alulim. (side note: jesus referred to himself as rhe second adam)

now for the divine council. many varied races on this planet, can not only be accounted for by adaptive environmental requirements (more or less melanin). for example, mongoloid features. there's nothing specifically inherent to the far eastern climate that would result in the mongoloid features of the chinese people. so theoretically, they could be the result of one of the engineered races of the divine council. that is, provided it was 3d body appearance that was copied

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

there was a divine council. well, let me back up.
the first verse that talks about the adam, says adam was made male and female, in the image of elohim (plural)
some have assumed this meant this particular version of adam was a hermaphrodite, but that can't be right, because it says, let us make THEM -- not, let us make him/her/it. so it was more than one adam.

Correction. Genesis 1 is Mankind made by Elohim (1st 7000 years). Genesis 2 is the next 7000 years and Adam made by YHVH (LORD) with the Garden planted and restrictions on the fruit. Our clearest description of this from modern science would be Neanderthals and Homo erectus to modern humans with reason.

Somewhere along the line, modern humans mixed with Neanderthals. Genesis 6 might be the key to this.

edit on 4-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

the word for man in the verse, in the original hebrew, is adam. translators were naughty

what i mean is, they used the word man in the verse about the creation of the male and female in the image of elohim but in the original hebrew, the word there was adam.

what that translates to, from what i can tell, is there were 2 adams. the first adam were a race of male and female elohims. the second adam, were a race of male and female humans. both the first and second adam were callled adam, not man.

well, correction, there were 3 adam.

1. if adam/atum = elohim/alulim, then the first adam were the elohim the second adam were created in the image of.

2.the second adam were the male and female elohim, who were created via cloning/copying of the first adam

3. and the third adam were the male and female procreative humans, who were summarily nerfed by the same guy in the book of job, who went before the divine council to lodge a complaint about the people on the earth and also the same guy who lodged a complaint about human adam having knowing (procreation. adam KNEW his wife, had knowledge of his wife, and she begat. the trees with serpents are metaphors for dna. the tree of life is regenerative dna, part of which was nerfed to shorten the lifespan of the procreative adam -- et. al, the legs of the serpent were removed, which is the same thing as blocking the way to tree of life. to me, it sounds like the section that unzipped to allow replication of full body regeneration, was made inaccessible, or in other words, no longer unzipped/was blocked. we were hit with the nerf bat, genetically).

remember this is moses talking in the verses, and he's likely using egyptian words with mesopotamian, to elucidate the story to the israelites, who were quite egyptian at that point, linguistically. they would've also recognized atum, as the creator(s), so moses was compelled to make sure they realized there was a differentiation

edit on 4-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
regarding enki

enki, enlil and anu, are all depicted as jehovah in the old testament. enki and enlil were sons of anu. that means anu/amen was the father god of enki and enlil. this fits scripturally
i traced anu, etymologically, to the egyptian amen (amun). he appears in the old testament occassionally but has been mistranslated to mean, so be it. because enki was also credited with the actions of jehovah, he was known as jehovah by the jews, but only at certain points in the text. for example, he took part in the creation of humans. he warned noah and gave him instructions on ark building, and he confused the language at babel. from here on out, more and more of enlil shows up in the text and less of enki, with the occassional appearance of anu, until the advent of jesus.
edit on 4-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join