It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Must Strike Iran, Not Bargain With It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Most Iranians are like you and me. Most Israelis are like you and me. Most Americans are like you and me. We have to stop demonizing countries, races and religions if were ever going to evolve and thrive again as a species. Our "leaders" along with a complicit media are using us endlessly.

Well said. However I am a poor example of being 'like you and me'.

Also, this is somewhat backwards. It should say: "Our media along with complicit leaders are using us endlessly"

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
According to some extremist Zionists Iran will always be a threat to Israel and the world's peace,unless they let the Rothschilds to take over their central bank and allow the Zionists to buy off all their politicians so they start trading oil with petro dollars again and bow down to Israelis every desire and dance to their tunes like most do around the world....And this I am sure is not going to happen,,not in our times if ever....They might be able to do some highly secret deals with some high ranking officials in Iran behind super closed doors,but I am quiet certain it would not cause fundamental changes in general Iranians attitude towards Zionism ,corporatism and the dominating banking monopoly.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join