It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien's have challenged us to a soccer game... Apparently...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Samsung Electronics officially launched a global, multi-platform marketing campaign, entitled GALAXY 11. The fantasy-inspired, football-themed campaign will follow the journey of 11 top-class football players as they come together and attempt to save Earth from alien domination. Samsung has enlisted international football legend, Franz Beckenbauer, to serve as the manager of GALAXY 11, and will announce the first player recruited to join the team as captain on November 11 across Samsung Mobile social channels and a campaign microsite - See more at: global.samsungtomorrow.com...

All about Samsung Galaxy11.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

opethPA

PollyPeptide
Hi all.. I don't know what to think about this, or even what to say...

Allegedly, Aliens had visited famed Football coach Franz Beckenbaur last week and challenged him to a soccer game. Well, they actually challenged us, the human race. If we win, we keep Earth. If we lose, we're dead.

That's all I can really say about this... Check out the webpage and let me know what you think. There are also a bunch of video's popping up on YouTube under MysteriousCircles. I wonder if this is related to www.231134421.com

Anyway, check it out....

www.mysteriouscircles.com...

Multiple threads on this already..here is one of them.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

What the hell are you talking about?? That thread is ongoing. People still are not sure what it means. This thread is about a marketing campaign for the Samsung Galaxy 11 and was solved in barely 2 pages....so... Git wit it, foo!!

*WHAAACK!!!* "Remember when I told you being stupid was gonna start gettin painful?!?" -Snot, Steve's friend from American Dad
edit on 11/4/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

isnt there an anime series about exactly this on kids television....I remember seeing super soccer squads competing with aliens for earth.....with a little yoda looking dude as their coach.....

LOL

Earth,......this happens here...

<< 1   >>

join