It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did This Man Find A Wormhole Under His Kitchen Sink? Video Of This Guy Meeting His Future Self.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ers!

I come across another strange story and i thought you guys would like it. It is very weird and a bit mind blowing.

Here is one video of Håkan Nordkvist being interviewed and along with the video shot he took whilst in this apparent wormhole under his sink..

On August 30, 2006 in Sweden, Håkan Nordkvist came home to find water pooling on his kitchen floor.

Here are some stills.

I think its pretty interesting..

Check the whole page out for yourself..
Heres the link

STRANGERDIMENSIONS

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

I wish. This was a commercial done for a company.. A life insurance company if my memory is right. If I hadn't read the debunking, the give away is that the fathers tattoo is just as bright as his sons.
Sorry to be a Debbie downer. I want to believe too. I gave you a star for sharing with us anyway.
edit on 3-11-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

wow! wish i could meet myself two years ago

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

i'm not sure if it's true or not but one of the comments on the youtube page says that it's for some tv ad

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the tattoo would of faded quite a lot by lets say 30-40 years into the future, by the sun and washing himself. It wouldn't of remained as bright as his younger self.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If I could meet myself in the future ...
I would buy my self a cold beer then, kick my own ass...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DogMeat

In that order?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thankfully body language is universal. You can see that the guy isn't a very good actor.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I love a good prank.

But this one was pretty bad. lol

Tattoo's are not the same.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DogMeat

That was funny. If I could meet myself (in/from) the future I would kill me… wait thats impossible.

So is time travel.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Not sure why a 7-year-old video is being re-posted, but this has been posted several times already. It's not real. It was a commercial for a life insurance company.

Debunked in this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And other threads if you dig further.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I would call this a hoax BUT......the wormhole was under his kitchensink and that should make perfect sense to everyone!

Plus look at the future sun, doesn't it look futuristic?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
K' this looks like something that could be a hoax , but infact according to stephen hawkin wormholes are all around us but to small to see..
We have to find away to stretch them out big enough to put a human through it .
Then if the conditions were right this could maybe a real event we just saw in that video?

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoSun, 03 Nov 2013 15:53:57 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 03 Nov 2013 15:53:57 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

DogMeat
If I could meet myself in the future ...
I would buy my self a cold beer then, kick my own ass...

that my friend is an amazing quote. as the majority of us would probably do the same.
cheers.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by DogMeat

That was funny. If I could meet myself (in/from) the future I would kill me… wait thats impossible.

So is time travel.

No we have proven it is not, at least into the future, now going backwards is going to be a bit more tricky lol.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

No we have proven it is not, at least into the future,

Maybe I should have said, "Time jumping" isn't impossible. Yah we travel foreword through time, at the speed of time. Unless you compare walking with flying in a jet. Jets are time machines right? They save us time. They get us to our destination faster, so we are traveling ahead of ourselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have read the "debunking" of this video and if you are still not convinced check out 2:35 into the video, and you can see the facial features are not the same, especially the nose, the "younger self has a rounded bridge of the nose and the "older" self it is flatter.
Sorry to debunk, i truly am, but hey you could always climb into your toilet to see if it happens to you!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chelsealad

no i'll just get into a hot tub

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Lol, great movie and there is a second coming out soon!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Even just a quick analysis of the two men in the photograph is enough to conclude that they are definitely not the same person. There are facial characteristics that would not have changed, despite being younger or older, and there are too many of these features that have appeared to change...Thus, these are two different people. There are certain points and features on the human face that can be accurately used to identify a person. It is true that some are not as reliable as others, but certain characteristics such as appearance and distances will remain constant throughout the years.

new topics

top topics

join