It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ATS did we miss "Nibiru"? Was it Hal Bop and we had our clocks set wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Centuries pass and calendar formats change.

ATS, did we just miss the time frame?

Was Hal Bop and its little buddy really Nibiru appearing just out of our expected timeline?

Do any of the expectations about the reappearance of Nibiru apply to Hal Bop.
Did we miss the real deal?

What are your thoughts ATS?

- Watcher

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yes. Anything and everything is and was Nibiru. Good work. Case closed.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

Yeah I got one thought...
Are you serious?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I for one do actually think that the whole Nbiru mythology is just that a myth but I am not an astrophysicist so there actually may be something out there, it is possible something passed once through our solar system causing disruption but a star sized object, even a brown dwarf would likely have caused far more disruption, there are some deviations to the ecliptic of the solar system and some oddity's such as venus where the sun rises in the west and sets in the east and which has a six month day and night, has a temperature that melts led, metallic snow on it's mountains and an atmosphere that constantly rains sulphuric acid that never reaches the ground, a surface pressure similar to the bottom of marriana trench and dense enough to curve light like a fluid, is almost the same size as the earth, has ocean basins (Now dry) and continental highland's, a techtonic plate system like earth but no moon so how did it form continental drift unless it was once more earthlike with it's own moon, it is in the approximate orbit the earth will be in about 4 billion years from now (a bad attempt at time displacement to save a future earth if you are a sci fi fan - just saying).

Back to Nbiru these anomolys and other outer planet orbital irregularity as well as the asteroid belt which under normal circumstance would have dissipated long ago and not hung around for 4 and half billion years unless it has a more recent origin may indicate the possabillity among several other explanations of a passage of a lare gravitational disturbance through the solar system but it could easily have been an astral fragment (a burned out white dwarf or a failed brown dwarf too large and fast to captured by sol's gravity, If it is out there however then it may have an orbit that is variable and under the influence of other stars which as well as making it irregular in appearence may also mean it does not always pass through the solar system, if the ancient Mesopatamians or a previoue culture observed it there calculations may not have factored these elements into there equations but then again it may be just a myth.

Still something did disturb the solar ecliptic in the past but only slightly and when you are dealing with slightly on a solar scale then it is very large on a human scale.

edit on 3-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well seeing as how our calendar maybe up to 300 years off I would have to say 'yes', it is possible.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It was Hale Bopp.

So much dumb. Wow.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

chr0naut

It was Hale Bopp.

So much dumb. Wow.

So much arrogance. Wow.

2nd required line goes here.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It will come when we least expect it. Either that or it's Ison or E.T. has lost his phone to call home

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It seems dis information of the actual, may cause some hypothetical conscious preventative measures to affect TRUE interested and nons. By way of communication answer/block/ignore.
In short a wave frequency to slow the dis information mixed with the actual information until greeted would seem in play as the topic seems less discussed.

This is speculative...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nibiru does exist I am certain of that. Now the story that it will come back around...meh I don't really believe that. I believe a planet sized object came into our area once upon a time and thus created Earth and the moon.

new topics

top topics

join